Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,751 to 18,765 of 41309
-
08-11-21 21:50 #22559Senior Member

Posts: 307Serious Golden Pussy Syndrome!
Go directly to the Woodshed Forum and read up on this one. She's demanding $250 for a QV, seriously. Oh and she's going to want something up front. That's where I draw the line. I'm sure there's all kinds of rules but hey, if some hobbyist is willing to fork out $250 for a quickie "something" or more than $350 for an hour trying to get in her panties, go for it. Would like to hear how that went. She says she is at Atlantic and Kernan.
Originally Posted by Scooby159
[View Original Post]
When I was communicating recently with her she was complaining about guys around here being too cheap, lowballing offers, and wanting to do too much for what they're paying (thats hilarious) and not follow her rules. Last week she was running off to Atlanta and threatened to not come back. Well, shes back! I guess the guys around Atlanta dont appreciate GPS either.
Cant wait to hear how this turns out..
-
08-11-21 21:02 #22558Senior Member

Posts: 100Jessica Bankz
Haven't seen an ad from her in a while, so I don't have a link. She was in my rotation. Last visit will be the last time. She set an alarm that went off way to soon (shouldn't have even set one at all). Also, started to struggle with the smell towards the end. Not going to be a repeat again.
-
08-11-21 20:41 #22557Regular Member

Posts: 3Redhead
Can someone who saw this girl tell me how good that pussy feels?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/638797485230
-
08-11-21 18:42 #22556Senior Member

Posts: 690Usually There Is An Odor From Her Snatch
I agree, her snatch usually has a very pungent odor. I assume it is not cleaned after all the BBFS, which is why I never finger her snatch and why I warn mongers to not taste her snatch unless they want to taste other mongers' swimmers! But, last night, there was no smell when I had her bent over. But then my nose was not down real close either.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 18:26 #22555Senior Member

Posts: 909Use the "Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.
-
08-11-21 18:12 #22554Senior Member

Posts: 909Warn people multiple times
If you don't know how to take that attitude shid, don't set yourself up for a horrible experience. Personally I luv the ebony crowd, usually sexy as hell. Plus you can negotiate sometimes because they don't draw alot of traffic. If you can get one comfortable around you, that actually engage, not just hit doggie. It's a beautiful thing. Yet I personally wouldn't now. Only Coco is really reliable, and sexy to boot. Only negative everything covered. The new ones popping up will give you obnoxious attitude, not sass but very obnoxious attitude.For no reason whatsoever. Very annoying.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
Other than that hit the strip, and save yourself a headache.
Also pro tip. Call them if they sound sweet, 10-4 it's a go. If they trying to sound like a dude, doing the most to sound ignorant hang up, and look elsewhere. Also if you text them, and they say "who dis" or "what you want" block them on the spot.
Telling you 98% of them are hell of annoying, and constantly playing games. But that 2% though is worth it LOL.
-
08-11-21 17:24 #22553Regular Member

Posts: 23Jessica?
Anyone have anything on her? I'm coming back through soon. Didn't see anything via search function.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/849425459869
Also, what happened to Payton J?
-
08-11-21 14:45 #22552Senior Member

Posts: 286No odor?
I always opted for BJ. I like her tight pussy, but doing fingers check or not. This girl pussy smells like sewage. I always often just opted for BJ. I'm glad that you had better experience with her.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:44 #22551Senior Member

Posts: 82Soaker?
She lives with Darby and is not the girl in the pictures. She is a dead fish and does not get into it at all. Very boring and I will not repeat. To many other options out there!
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:27 #22550Senior Member

Posts: 266Recent report
I have not seen her, but there is a recent report that it is not the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:25 #22549Senior Member

Posts: 266Has anyone seen Candy Cane
Has anyone seen Candy Cane recently? I do not see any recent reviews on her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/035716124536
-
08-11-21 11:35 #22548Senior Member

Posts: 59Soaker. Any info
-
08-11-21 10:32 #22547Senior Member

Posts: 690Daisy Is Still Active Even If Not Posting STG
Got a text from Daisy, which was weird since I had not noticed her posting lately. Needed some coins and I obliged her. Looking at all the hags out there on stg lately, Daisy is not a bad choice. Great spinner body, good mic skills, and very open to BBFS. Had her strip for me, and bend over spreading her ass cheeks while I rammed my cock in her snatch. No odor and I pushed her little body across the floor as I pumped in her. Then got on the bed, had her suck the boys and my pole a little and then had her ride me cow girl. Filled her pussy with my swimmers as I enjoyed pulling on her nipples. Then had her lick up the swimmers that dripped out of her pussy and on my cock as she climbed off me. Will repeat. If you want and she isn't posting, then do a search on skg for Daisy, her phone number is the same one she used for several weeks.
-
08-11-21 09:30 #22546Senior Member

Posts: 653That's also why it's important to take red flags serious and still vet these girls.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 08:31 #22545Senior Member

Posts: 1840Things change
I've also seen this woman albeit not recently, she looked just like her pics, very petite with huge fake tits, actually too large for her petite frame! Pretty much anything and everything was on her menu at very reasonable rates and her skills were adequate. Obviously things have taken a turn for the worse which isn't out of the ordinary for women in this profession, particularly the older ones. JD.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






