Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 59516
-
08-12-21 22:44 #43826Banned Member

Posts: 2410Rubmaps will give you a complete rundown of Forsyth county establishments, visit a few and report back.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 20:13 #43825Senior Member

Posts: 28Camp in Cumming
Hi guys, I am in Forsyth for couple weeks from Savannah. Plan to visit CAMPs in this county. Would appreciate if You can pm me CAMPs where can I get extra besides standard HJ or take out menu if possible.
-
08-12-21 18:02 #43824Regular Member

Posts: 19ISpa Marietta
ISpa is still very good and beautiful Kerry massages me well. Her breasts are hot and she gives the best HJ.
-
08-12-21 17:54 #43823Senior Member

Posts: 38Excellence
Went back to Excellence last week. Grace was busy and got Lily this time. Younger looking, petite size but a pair of firm tits. Only had time for 30 minutes so didn't really get much massaging (and I don't think that's her strong suit anyway). Started teasing and leading to full HJ even before the flip. Finished after flip with some tits-in-mouth. Generally good experience so far in Excellence. Will return.
-
08-12-21 16:03 #43822Senior Member

Posts: 367She's not Gigi / Penny
By the description this Penny would rule out her being Gigi / Penny of Cartersville or Woodstock fame being she's from Florida.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 13:20 #43821Senior Member

Posts: 738Valley Health
Any recent visits to Valley on Chamblee Tucker with good recommendation? PM please.
-
08-12-21 12:01 #43820Banned Member

Posts: 2410What you think is speculation, I asked if anybody knew.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:10 #43819Senior Member

Posts: 343Penny
LOL. Sorry, I never knew Gigi or her tattoo, but Penny just arrived from FL and is new to ATL.
Originally Posted by ScottySmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:07 #43818Senior Member

Posts: 71I am to the point that I will never hesitate to ask for my money back from the mamasan if things don't look at all promising. If more of us stuck to our guns, there would be a shift in attitude for sure. We understand that it is a business transaction, but their goal should to make it so that we want to repeat fairly often. A good experience keeps folks coming back repeatedly and apparently these Roswell locations have enough customers that they don't need to do that right now.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 09:30 #43817Senior Member

Posts: 447Previous report on the area.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 09:27 #43816Senior Member

Posts: 447Went there once. Was shown to the room and the only girl was an upper Middle Aged heavy set woman. I declined and left. Didn't think much of the location. It's tucked away in a run down strip mall. Less exposure than a spa around the corner on the road side.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
If I were to see a report of better looking staff I would try again.
-
08-12-21 08:54 #43815Senior Member

Posts: 71Gigi
I was trying to ask in a clever way if it was Gigi. Who used to go by Penny.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 08:06 #43814Senior Member

Posts: 111I Have been. Extremely nice shop but no specials here. Massage was ok and the girl was sexy. She looked like she stole her dress from a compound out west though. I think I saw her ankles. Will try again though.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 01:05 #43813Senior Member

Posts: 72[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-12-21 00:59 #43812Senior Member

Posts: 72Rotating
I think she meant she will only be there for a few weeks. I don't think the shop is closing down.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




