Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 928 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 13918
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7978
    Quote Originally Posted by Corktip  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany yesterday with relatively new agency, lvnightcap.com, not girl in picture but pleasant looking and great skills. Very nice private apartment. A little thick with DD's. Will repeat.
    What was on the menu?

  2. #7977

  3. #7976

    K girls

    Saw Tiffany yesterday with relatively new agency, lvnightcap.com, not girl in picture but pleasant looking and great skills. Very nice private apartment. A little thick with DD's. Will repeat.

  4. #7975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use this site? It's interesting because while I've seen a few that I recognize, most of the providers on this site are only posting there. I did see one from there in '19, had a great time.

    https://lasvegas.locanto.com/Women-L...for-Men/20702/
    I use it now but its the same people everyday just like Mojo and listcrawler! But I have found some civilians! Still better then CL right now!

  5. #7974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Anybody.

    Anyone use this site? It's interesting because while I've seen a few that I recognize, most of the providers on this site are only posting there. I did see one from there in '19, had a great time.

    https://lasvegas.locanto.com/Women-L...for-Men/20702/

  6. #7973
    Any recommendations for anyone on the Redrock side of town? Will be at red rock resort, I hear its nice so worth checking out!

  7. #7972

    Intrigued

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Ya we are so spoiled in LA. There is pussy in Vegas, but harder to find legit service for LA prices. That's because they cater to tourists from Dumbfuck, IA who think paying 500 bucks for a covered hand job is like the best thing in the world ha ha ha. So they can come back to the farm and tell all the farmers they got lucky with a Vegas stripper LOL.

    One example is this French chick Sophie. Found her a couple weeks ago and within the hour, I pick her up at her apt near DTLA then was barebacking her at an hourly motel. Loved her tall thin pale body. I am sliding in and out of her wet slimy pussy and she raises her arms showing her unshaved pits. I thought that was sexy as fuck LOL.

    It almost gets to the point where if you want to get laid in Vegas, you may have to bring your own sand to the beach. Probably just take Sophie here with you and bareback her all weekend at your PH suite. She will love it!
    What is her handle?

  8. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFranz46  [View Original Post]
    I know I made a alert on this same chick. Had her for outcall and after being st my outcall for 10 minutes she literally just took off during the session because she think I was being rough even though I just put the tip inside her kitty. Stay away from this chick or you just end up wasting your money. I check the link i posted and she deleted that post which most girls like this that dont respect mongers time.
    Write a review on alligator. They allow negative reviews, just don't put any personal insults on there. Alert other mongers to trashy providers.

  9. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    Not writing this to throw shade on this chick, it was just kind of funny. I been seeing this chicks ad for a minute now, she's totally legit, she advertises on PD as well as alligator. I was drawn in by her reasonably pretty face but more so that lithe figure and ultra slim waist with a nice ass attatched to it. I show up at her incall at like 230 am wired as hell on adderall and fiending to smash a pretty gurl.

    She opens the door. Man, she looked like ass. Its her, but she hasn't a hint of makeup on, there is what appears to be a shower cap over her hair and she is wearing some very not sexy evening wear, its like a long dress that your grandma would wear to bed, going down to the ankles. No sexy bra, no thong, just this potato sack over her. I didn't have a boner at that time but if I did it would have swiftly died. I ran back to my car without saying a word. She kept texting like what happened, I apologized and I told her I thought she was someone else. I am sure she's got some hot ass, but man her look was a total bummer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65457313#.

    702-xxxx884.
    I know I made a alert on this same chick. Had her for outcall and after being st my outcall for 10 minutes she literally just took off during the session because she think I was being rough even though I just put the tip inside her kitty. Stay away from this chick or you just end up wasting your money. I check the link i posted and she deleted that post which most girls like this that don’t respect mongers time.

  10. #7969
    Quote Originally Posted by Trizzy1017  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1861960

    She is soooo fine maybe even finer in person can tell she knows to fuck over mongers though. She first says its $350 in text then $400 when she got to my room. I said fuck it whatever because I was rock hard before she took anything off because she's that sexy (to me at least), she's a petite spinner smooth skin, smells good. But she tried to tell me $1500 I said "what I just gave you $400" we went back and forth and she mentioned how its Vegas most guys give her $1000 or more blah blah, I said you advertised $300 then got $400 I expected FS for that. She says the $400 is just for her to show up so I asked you expected me to look at you for $400 then she said yea usually I'll jerk your dick if you don't want to pay more. After we went back and forth for 10 minutes she said another $200 I said no $100 is the most and I only did because I was already ready to go. We finally get at it CBJ was trash a couple of spits and jerk she says she hates BJ, so I go doggy and she is constantly clinching up and pushing my dick out every stroke, we go missionary and she deserves an Emmy she was acting like I had the world's biggest cock (I'll be honest I'm a grower not a show-er) she was screaming saying its too big and I barely can get the head in. She was intentionally acting like I was too big so we couldn't fuck after switching positions 3 times I said fuck it and again she deserves an Emmy she goes oh baby I'm so sorry my pussy is dry and your dick is big I'll come back for free once I take ecstasy I promise. I was like yea ok she was like I'm serious you were a cool guy its just your dick was too big and my pussy wasn't wet when really she was clinching up on me she was very tight but when we went missionary she was getting wet until her phone rang and she started to rap up our session. Fine ***** terrible provider save your time and money its not worth it she has a pimp too that's why she's charging out the ass. She also tried to get another girl involved I declined that immediately because she was a pain in the ass before I even got my dick out.
    Oh she finally made it here. To be honest I met her once about 2 years ago. If you been doing this hobby for many years now we all know sometimes its a hit or miss. Your review is spot on. I actually follow her IG. She goes back and forth to vegas and phoenix. She is pretty but upsell like a bat straight out of hell. I am actually suprise she is still doing the same shit. I highly recommend to stay away from this chick. I am sure she will delete her ads and disappear for bit then come back again with a different name. Also i did a bit of research a while back and found her social media too. She just popped up now and the reason why is that she had a baby last year from what i see in her social media and now money call and she is back

  11. #7968

    Cracked me up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Back Steak we all missed your stories in here!
    Too funny. I wasn't sure anyone noticed the return of Tartare!

  12. #7967

    Obvious answers

    Quote Originally Posted by DropFrame  [View Original Post]
    Obvious questions. Was she BB?
    From his post:

    "pick her up at her apt near DTLA then was barebacking her at an hourly motel. Loved her tall thin pale body. I am sliding in and out of her wet slimy pussy and she raises her arms showing her unshaved pits. I thought that was sexy as fuck LOL.".

  13. #7966
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Ya we are so spoiled in LA. There is pussy in Vegas, but harder to find legit service for LA prices. That's because they cater to tourists from Dumbfuck, IA who think paying 500 bucks for a covered hand job is like the best thing in the world ha ha ha. So they can come back to the farm and tell all the farmers they got lucky with a Vegas stripper LOL.

    One example is this French chick Sophie. Found her a couple weeks ago and within the hour, I pick her up at her apt near DTLA then was barebacking her at an hourly motel. Loved her tall thin pale body. I am sliding in and out of her wet slimy pussy and she raises her arms showing her unshaved pits. I thought that was sexy as fuck LOL.

    It almost gets to the point where if you want to get laid in Vegas, you may have to bring your own sand to the beach. Probably just take Sophie here with you and bareback her all weekend at your PH suite. She will love it!
    Jedi69 where did you find Sophie's ad? She's sexy asf LOL.

  14. #7965

    Vegas soon

    I am coming to vegas soon and have been trolling your threads. The recent candid comments about LA being better to find a girl than Vegas are dissappointing.

    I am inclined to pay a little more than I typically do in Orlando as that seems to be the rates. But some of them are absurd.

    I would be very thankful for information on any of the following girls.

    Emma:

    https://tryst.link/escort/emily4you

    Jenny: (I suspect an agency as asians always seem to be with an agency).

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenny520

    Nicolette:

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicolette-thedream

    Sarah: (also asian).

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarah-47-baby

    Thanks in advance.

    Also. If anyone has info on any of the Eros girls in your area I would love that too.

    If you are ever in O-Town let me know and I will be glad to lead you in the right direction.

    -cmm.

  15. #7964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Ya we are so spoiled in LA. There is pussy in Vegas, but harder to find legit service for LA prices. That's because they cater to tourists from Dumbfuck, IA who think paying 500 bucks for a covered hand job is like the best thing in the world ha ha ha. So they can come back to the farm and tell all the farmers they got lucky with a Vegas stripper LOL.

    One example is this French chick Sophie. Found her a couple weeks ago and within the hour, I pick her up at her apt near DTLA then was barebacking her at an hourly motel. Loved her tall thin pale body. I am sliding in and out of her wet slimy pussy and she raises her arms showing her unshaved pits. I thought that was sexy as fuck LOL.

    It almost gets to the point where if you want to get laid in Vegas, you may have to bring your own sand to the beach. Probably just take Sophie here with you and bareback her all weekend at your PH suite. She will love it!
    Back Steak we all missed your stories in here!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape