Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 17731
-
08-16-21 14:27 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 457Also told me CBJ. No bbj.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 12:08 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 307Stg petite girl
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/741830622970
Anyone TOFTT and see this one? I had plans to meet her but she mentioned multiple times no bb no anal and I always get freaked out when they are too explicit over the phone for fear it's a cop / CI.
-
08-15-21 00:10 #7949Regular Member

Posts: 18Missy Dawn
Hey everyone. Just an FYI someone; flagged Missy Dawn's (Backpage Veteran Provider) EB ad and she's working with their admins to get the issue resolved. She's available and mobile. If you're interested her contact number is +1 (417) XXX-5135.
-
08-14-21 12:22 #7948Regular Member

Posts: 11Any Suggestions
Hi,
I am not really looking for FS, really just want a solid BJ from someone who doesn't look beat to hell. Any suggestions?
-
08-14-21 01:20 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 307Also hasn't changed her pics once.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 19:34 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 97Sarah now Emily
One of her ads states "Hey its Sarah and I'm new in town, new to Malibu", the 310 area code is LA. Hiding the face does not help in making a decision. The rate is way too steep, needs better pics. She has been placing ads for months and no reviews anywhere isn't positive either.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 18:50 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 399Emmy / Sarah
Her tits look great in the ads, but I never trust the reviews on EB (or the pictures, for that matter). Did some searching here but didn't find anything. Has anyone seen her recently? She used to go by Sarah, quoted me 250 hh 350 hr. That's a little steep without knowing what to expect. Looks, attitude, any rules? Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3106548507/1
-
08-11-21 22:49 #7944Senior Member

Posts: 97Sophia
So now doing outcalls, no wonder from this review. With a husband at home, wonder if good results are ever possible.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
"My rates are usally QV $120 HH $180 45 MIN $260. But for outcalls I charge $15/20 more for gas. No BB, No Greek, No Daty, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Is she any better outside her crib? From the above subscription of her many poor habits ("she was so wacked out. She wanted the whole show done and me out of there as soon as possible" I tend to doubt it.
-
08-11-21 20:21 #7943Senior Member

Posts: 418I've seen her and posted before, but I'll have to look for the actual post.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
Synposis: Hot but a heroin addict. When I saw her she had her needles in an open drawer, and she was nodding in / out. Bad experience. I tried again a few months later and I sat in the parking lot for about 20 minutes calling her and texting until I said I was leaving. About an hour later she texted me saying she fell asleep (hmm wonder why). For her prices, it's not worth a drug fuelled experience (if you CAN actually see her).
-
08-11-21 18:32 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 121DM Jess?
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Can you DM me her info?
-
08-11-21 13:08 #7941Senior Member

Posts: 60Look for her on Rubratings.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/238568
-
08-11-21 12:50 #7940Senior Member

Posts: 251Kik: Anyone ever hooked up with ladies from Kik?
Hey guys,
I'm in a few hookup groups on Kik, but haven't been able to hookup with anyone. So far, all the ladies want 1/2 $ upfront. Homey don't play that game! Any groups that you all can recommend?
-
08-11-21 11:46 #7939Senior Member

Posts: 271She is a touring lady. I've seen her ads in other cities in FL and CA. According to one ad she was in SW Florida a few weeks ago. I noticed she has different phone numbers for each of those places.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 11:43 #7938Senior Member

Posts: 271I've seen her a few time. The first time was ok. Each time got worse than the last. The final time I saw her she spent 25 minutes yelling on the phone and 5 minutes doing what I was paying for. When she said times up I lost it. Absolutely do not give her the donation until you have received services you had agreed on. Her other scam is to post her rate on her ad and then tell you that was the old donation when you show up. If you are in to taller cougar types go see Jess instead.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 10:28 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 177Misty
I tried calling Misty Monday and again today but it appears her phone has been cut off. Hopefully it will be back on soon and we will get to see her again.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






