Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7936

    Seen her some months back

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Awfully familiar to me. But cannot find any info. The number used now had nothing. (314) XXX-1208. Has sone amazing backside photos in ad, but don't appear to be her based on photo she sent. Any info would be appreciated!
    The pics in the ad of the back shots are NOT her. She is a cool individual when I met her at Motel 6 off Dorsett Rd where Fudruckers used to be. Seemed like she was living out of the room. Couldn't tell of any drug use but some people hide it well. One this for sure, she doesn't have her life together but who does these days.

    She is def in her 40's if not 50's (doubt it). She has a slightly bloated mid section but nothing to run from, just not slim figured. She claims her BJ is everything when it was just okay. I plowed her and went about my business. It was an okay experience. Those who care should know she allows BBFS so avoid if that's a deal breaker for you.

    Out of pocket a Benjamin I believe.

    So-Crates.

  2. #7935

    Misty from and. Why.

    Texted Misty several weeks ago based.

    On post here saying she was back after a long.

    Break. Two days later she answers saying.

    She was in the middle of moving, but.

    Added, please text me back in a few weeks.

    Last weekend I text her, and immediately get a call.

    Blocked notification! WTF?

  3. #7934
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    So I went to see Lilo https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65475876.

    Set everything up for an hour. Traded pics with her. Got around the corner and texted her saying I was there and where to park.

    Never heard back. Tried to call her, and my number had been blocked.

    Just avoid her. $400/ hr for non-high end girls was already too much so I'm a bit glad it didn't work out. Guess she's become unreliable and worse since she got her new tits.
    She did the EXACT same thing to me a while back. I'm starting to think she isn't even real. If she is why would she keep doing that? I think its someone screwing with people.

  4. #7933

    Queensapphire

    Does anyone know if she is still in the bizz? She has been disappearing from the radar.

  5. #7932
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/stlouis/3...8393/1/1747690

    Texted this one to set up an appointment. When I asked for the address, she called me (my burner number). I answered and the voice didn't quite fit the picture. She talked to me as if it were from a script. She shuffled papers around to "pencil me in". Once she gave me a time, said to give her 20 min. Then I text her when I'm five minutes away. She even gave me the hotel's room number.

    Really fucking weird. I may be wrong but. Any experience with this one?
    She has been spoke about before someplace years past. She was open to whatever if I recall correctly.

  6. #7931
    Is this your first post on her? I mean after the fact? If you have seen her please report sir if you didn't before. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Lola. That is NOT her ad. Someone is using her pics. I got this reply from the new number:

    "Respectfully no deposit of 25 no address.

    $LanaMHill. If you don't like my rules, try to keep it moving respectfully. Don't waste our time being rude / mad".

  7. #7930

    Familiar to anyone?

    Awfully familiar to me. But cannot find any info. The number used now had nothing. (314) XXX-1208. Has sone amazing backside photos in ad, but don't appear to be her based on photo she sent. Any info would be appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210810-202656.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210810-202101.jpg‎  

  8. #7929
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Lola,

    Age 23,636-xxx-4247.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ience/29493101

    One year later:

    Lana,

    Age 27,314-xxx-4537.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65548620#.

    Not the same girl?
    I spoke to Lola. That is NOT her ad. Someone is using her pics. I got this reply from the new number:

    "Respectfully no deposit of 25 no address.

    $LanaMHill. If you don't like my rules, try to keep it moving respectfully. Don't waste our time being rude / mad".

  9. #7928
    https://escortindex.com/ad/stlouis/3...8393/1/1747690

    Texted this one to set up an appointment. When I asked for the address, she called me (my burner number). I answered and the voice didn't quite fit the picture. She talked to me as if it were from a script. She shuffled papers around to "pencil me in". Once she gave me a time, said to give her 20 min. Then I text her when I'm five minutes away. She even gave me the hotel's room number.

    Really fucking weird. I may be wrong but. Any experience with this one?

  10. #7927

    Yes

    Time Machine. Like when they ask my age and I say 53 when I am actually 60 because I can pull it off. LOL It's all about marketing yourself. I have seen Maggie over the years as a Seeking girl. I have a "grandfathered" in pricing till that ends and I see her during dry spells. Many not into this this but saw her up to 9 months pregnant, lactating and creamy with pre baby discharge. If you follow her friends list on social media it read's like who's who on Seeking and Crusty Crawler. I added a few pic's of some you might know. Bottom line. It's hit or miss with her. Depending who show's up that day. Don't contact me call the number in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    That the same girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57511636_856666468013742_5215174725046632448_n.jpg‎   186518990_978305849573151_8540977879648983767_n.jpg‎   89955003_214963333196862_7457290525645733888_n.jpg‎   131986843_3681595948587948_2700158377764803525_n.jpg‎  

  11. #7926
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    That the same girl.
    Cocaine is a helluva drug.

  12. #7925
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Lola,

    Age 23,636-xxx-4247.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ience/29493101

    One year later:

    Lana,

    Age 27,314-xxx-4537.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65548620#.

    Not the same girl?
    That the same girl.

  13. #7924

    New name?

    Lola,

    Age 23,636-xxx-4247.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ience/29493101

    One year later:

    Lana,

    Age 27,314-xxx-4537.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65548620#.

    Not the same girl?

  14. #7923

    Yep

    Welcome to the club sir. At least I got to see her once and it wasn't really spectacular. Pushing 40, poor business model and attitude. Never again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text one morning and asked, "Is this Lindsey?" just to verify that I didn't use the wrong digits. Got busy doing other things that day and during that time she responded, "Yes" or "Yes it is. " About four or five hours later when I had time I asked her if she wears a mask during the session; seems like a legitimate question as some may prefer it. She responded, "No one wears a mask. You waited all that time just to ask me that? Fuck you, dickhead. You messed with the wrong woman."

    WHAT an idiot.

    BDDFC.

  15. #7922

    Idiot Lindsey off Hwy 364

    I sent her a text one morning and asked, "Is this Lindsey?" just to verify that I didn't use the wrong digits. Got busy doing other things that day and during that time she responded, "Yes" or "Yes it is. " About four or five hours later when I had time I asked her if she wears a mask during the session; seems like a legitimate question as some may prefer it. She responded, "No one wears a mask. You waited all that time just to ask me that? Fuck you, dickhead. You messed with the wrong woman."

    WHAT an idiot.

    BDDFC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape