Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 30325
-
08-12-21 11:52 #13645Senior Member

Posts: 145Lexxi
I just saw Lexxi last week and have seen her numerous times before. She is extremely cute with an awesome body. She is mixed so her skin is a nice light brown color and it is so smooth. She is very small and petite but can take a good pounding. She isn't GFE but let's you kiss all over her body and gives a nice CBJ. When I saw her last week, she let me DATY all I wanted. She really enjoyed it from her moans. She also has some awesome meat curtains and the cutest real tits that are a little on the small size but look and feel great. I will continue to see her when she comes to Charlotte. She may not be GFE but she is a genuinely nice person and a great fuck especially at her price point. No demons but she does enjoy tequila LOL.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
Jimbo.
-
08-12-21 11:28 #13644Senior Member

Posts: 687Courtney
She is from Charleston, but hasn't posted in a long time.
Originally Posted by NightRider00
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ng-60/36880307
-
08-12-21 10:58 #13643Senior Member

Posts: 126Gaby
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9887080.htm
Those pics have to be her daughter. The real girl looks 40 plus with a jacked up body. Gd I want my money back. Smh. This hobby is so fucked rn.
-
08-12-21 09:56 #13642Senior Member

Posts: 26Prices low
Not low but on par with what other porn stars or only fans stars are charging these days. I don't trust the text only thing and I have tried to contact her but every time I try to set up appt she says she is busy at that time. So I have not been lucky with her yet.
Originally Posted by Hdhsjwiqh1716
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 09:16 #13641Banned Member

Posts: 930Lexxi
By reading the review and her QV price of 120, I believe this is the Lexxi that SpinnerLuv is talking about. She travels back and forth from University Place to Raleigh. Her and I have exchanged texts but I haven't got to meet her yet. Other guys have said she won't let you DATY on her.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/517084506269
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 09:06 #13640Senior Member

Posts: 440That's a pretty common tattoo but I'm pretty sure that girl posts on a local Reddit forum. Scroll through are / cltgonewild.
Originally Posted by NightRider00
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 08:40 #13639Senior Member

Posts: 442Link
There are a lot of Lexi's out there. A link would help.
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 21:53 #13638Senior Member

Posts: 406Madison Fox
Too many Madison's here to search for her. Anyone have any experience? My research seems to show she is also working DC and DFW. Has some DFW ads with a different number. However, her P411 and Tryst seem to synch up. She has 3 TER reviews (2 CLT and 1 DC) two good and one mediocre.
Since it seems she is currently claiming Charlotte as home, I'm asking.
Thanks.
-B.
-
08-11-21 19:34 #13637Senior Member

Posts: 1150Her ads are in the Spartanburg area as well.
Originally Posted by Delltate
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 19:32 #13636Senior Member

Posts: 174Niki the Thief
Warning: she's posting again, and so is her accomplice. More info in Skip.
Originally Posted by Delltate
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 17:54 #13635Senior Member

Posts: 7335$400 for 30 minutes is low? Damn I wish I had your money, I would burn mine.
Originally Posted by Hdhsjwiqh1716
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 14:32 #13634Regular Member

Posts: 11Courtney
Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Courtney. She would post on STG, cute blonde, always clean and smelled nice, ribbon tattoos on the back of her thighs, no weird shit. Didn't really offer much, but 60 for a qv with her was worth it. She would stay near Woodlawn when in town. I think she said she was from Charleston SC, but can't find her there either.
-
08-11-21 13:26 #13633Regular Member

Posts: 9Intel on this one?
Anyone seen this one? Says she's traveling here but prices seem really low.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...3.htm?cat=4363
-
08-10-21 19:10 #13632Senior Member

Posts: 255Sammy summers
Got to love a girl who says she is GFE but then says dfk is out of the question.
-
08-10-21 19:10 #13631Senior Member

Posts: 618Up front Money
Never ever again let a girl talk you into money up front. You may as well throw money out of your car window. Absolutely nothing good comes of it!
Originally Posted by SpunCharlotte
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




