Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21856

    Not sure which provider to go to

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Everytime I type in four $. This sites dtops two of them.
    Yea that happened to me before, still don't know how to put 4 $ in a row. I reached out and she doesn't offer qv just hh for $$. 50. Was about to plunge but probs going after an Asian crapshoot or the redhead previously mentioned.

  2. #21855
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    $$ for an hour! Personally I'd of gone for the 3500 for the night! Such a bargain LOL.
    I also typed $$ (4- $).

  3. #21854
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    $$ for one hour? That two trips anywhere else.
    Everytime I type in four $. This sites dtops two of them.

  4. #21853
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Dude, where are you getting hour rate for $100?
    I typed in $$$$. I don't know how that came up.

  5. #21852
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    $$ for one hour? That two trips anywhere else.
    $$ for an hour! Personally I'd of gone for the 3500 for the night! Such a bargain LOL.

  6. #21851

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    I will after I see her today 😂128514;128514;.

    Got to keep you in suspense. She seems a little goofy, but I like that.
    Saw her myself. Damn her pictures don't do her justice. Very sweet girl and genuine and yes she was a bit goofy but I also like that. Paid for an hour also and it was worth it and we chatted for good bit afterwards. Smart girl, treat her right.

  7. #21850

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    $$ for one hour? That two trips anywhere else.
    Dude, where are you getting hour rate for $100?

  8. #21849
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkGable  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1732756

    Wow! In town for a couple of days. Worth every penny for me. I love Asians. Very sweet and sexy. One of the best I have seen. I usually stay in the AMP seen lately. But glad I checked her out. I will definitely repeat. Just so you know she doesn't take CC (ad said she did) so take cash.

    CG.
    $$ for one hour? That two trips anywhere else.

  9. #21848
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Share a link! LOL We want to see the action too.
    I will after I see her today 😂128514;128514;.

    Got to keep you in suspense. She seems a little goofy, but I like that.

  10. #21847

    Yuri

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1732756

    Wow! In town for a couple of days. Worth every penny for me. I love Asians. Very sweet and sexy. One of the best I have seen. I usually stay in the AMP seen lately. But glad I checked her out. I will definitely repeat. Just so you know she doesn't take CC (ad said she did) so take cash.

    CG.

  11. #21846

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'll report back tomorrow. I found her sex flicks online. I mainly want to go hang out with her because I have had some personal time to her videos before.

    🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

    She quoted me $$ . 5 for an hour. I think I'm going to do the hour. I'll let you all know.
    Share a link! LOL We want to see the action too.

  12. #21845
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Please report back. I need a redhead in my life. 🤣.
    LOL I'll report back tomorrow. I found her sex flicks online. I mainly want to go hang out with her because I have had some personal time to her videos before.

    🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

    She quoted me $$ . 5 for an hour. I think I'm going to do the hour. I'll let you all know.

  13. #21844

    Rose the redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/344917074449

    Started talking to her today. Supposed to see her tomorrow.
    When I viewed her profile on SA, thought it had an escort vibe to it. https://www.seeking.com/member/72ac9...4-072af2caa00d.

    Now I'm wondering why I never heard back after messaging her there.

    Let us know how it worked out with her.

  14. #21843

    Rose Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/344917074449

    Started talking to her today. Supposed to see her tomorrow.
    Please report back. I need a redhead in my life. 🤣.

  15. #21842

    Anyone tried this one yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/344917074449

    Started talking to her today. Supposed to see her tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape