Escort Review: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Submit Review
Results 22,141 to 22,155 of 27149
-
08-13-21 09:30 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 85What does the new Autumn look like. The site says she is Italian American.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 19:18 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 136Much appreciated
For the information and the guidance on prices. The Doctor and Gina, from reading the reviews, maybe a bit risky for a married man as they're overused. And the prices for the others would be too deep to dish out a couple of times a month.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
I'd give the $750-$800 a try and see if she's worth a regular encounter. When there's a will, there's a way if she's all that! Would love to get her info, and thanks again.
-
08-12-21 18:07 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 203Bukkake
Anyone know of any Women do bukkake events in the city? Similar to premium bukkake https://premiumbukkake.com/tour2/?na...ack=0&mobile=1.
Would love to Participate.
-
08-12-21 17:37 #5006Regular Member

Posts: 3I think she is willing for extra 300.
Originally Posted by BigBoy4444
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:58 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 1404Something like bestera maluca? That's what another Brazilian used to say to me every time I asked until one day she hopped on bare.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 23:58 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 329500 may not cut it for Indy bareback outcall unless you go for Gina or the Doctor. Most Indy outcall friendly I know are in he 700/ h to 1 k. If ok, I can give you 3 Asians Indy bare friendly to choose one from. One at 750/800. She is based in NYC. The second travels often to NY. The third used to live in NY, but is 40 min drive to Manhattan. Do not worry about any favor back. If you do fine not a prerequisite. I feel generous about you.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 22:17 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 136Hello fellow citizens of the great City of NYC
I am a BBFS Monger from Boston. I don't like baseball, so please don't throw rocks my way about our civil Sox Yankees love / hate relationship. I am here for nothing but a good pussy. That said, I have a new job that puts me in Manhattan on a weekly basis starting this Sunday. I did cruise through this board, but I know that the best bare kitties are not open sometimes for the general public. I will ask this favor and reciprocate if you are ever up in Bean town:
1- she is outcall friendly to my hotel.
2- less or at 500 an hour.
3- bare cock a must, CIP and CIA a plus, but not necessary.
4- I will truly make her a regular at least 2-3 times a month.
Thank you much in advance. And go Yankees and Red Sox!
-
08-11-21 22:15 #5002Regular Member

Posts: 17Lmao
Yep, same thing happened to me.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 22:11 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 333Chloe at Lears
I didn't get BBFS from Chloe =(Pretty good session when I asked if we could do bare and offered an extra hundred. She muttered something in Portuguese, probably something like: 'geeze, you guys all ask the same thing'.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 21:22 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 212$500-1000 for a white girl is way too overrated. They should be like $200 tops. Pass.
I can have so much more fun with a several young girls for $500-1000 this weekend.
-
08-11-21 16:51 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 111I doubt anyone would share, I wouldn't. But I think he doesn't have anyone I think he's just fishing but that's just my opinion.
Originally Posted by NYPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 16:44 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 235What's your normal handle?
Originally Posted by CapitalPeas
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 11:42 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 63Ha, I was hoping one person engages and then shares the intel with the rest of us on the board.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 08:57 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 329I hope people will not engage in this fishing expedition.
Originally Posted by CapitalPeas
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 01:16 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 91I don't get this. Are you shopping WGs with ads? If so. Why you hiding them?.
Originally Posted by CapitalPeas
[View Original Post]
I'm assuming these are UTRs?











Reply With Quote





