rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 571 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #6184

    Heather my pleasure!

    Finally our schedules linked up. Just had a dream with the lovely spinner heather. In my opinion one of if not the best orally gifted ladies in the greater Atlanta area. If you've seen her you definitely know what I'm talking about. She did mention that she would be in the Kennesaw area for the next day or so. Run don't walk!.

    Contact info is still the same if you got it! Tell her James sent you.

  2. #6183

    I second that!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I think it goes without saying, but no one on this board should message you a goddamn thing.

    Got to give info to get info bro. You've posted 7 times, and every single one of them you're begging for info. Now you come asking for literally the most sought after and rare of girls? GTFO. Go on eros.com or tryst.link, see a few girls, post some reviews, good or bad, doesn't matter, just make a fucking effort to contribute some useful info before coming here with your hand out begging. I'm not even saying you need to post 25 quality reviews and get senior status, but Jesus H Christ, don't be a deadbeat leech.
    Well said. Must be a millennial.

  3. #6182
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #6181

    No Tkeen

    Quote Originally Posted by TKeen365  [View Original Post]
    Looking for someone who provides BBBJ and BBFS but couldn't find anyone.

    If you know anyone who is still providing please message me the details.
    I think it goes without saying, but no one on this board should message you a goddamn thing.

    Got to give info to get info bro. You've posted 7 times, and every single one of them you're begging for info. Now you come asking for literally the most sought after and rare of girls? GTFO. Go on eros.com or tryst.link, see a few girls, post some reviews, good or bad, doesn't matter, just make a fucking effort to contribute some useful info before coming here with your hand out begging. I'm not even saying you need to post 25 quality reviews and get senior status, but Jesus H Christ, don't be a deadbeat leech.

  5. #6180

    BBBJ and BBFS Providers

    Looking for someone who provides BBBJ and BBFS but couldn't find anyone.

    If you know anyone who is still providing please message me the details.

  6. #6179
    Quote Originally Posted by BangingBasil  [View Original Post]
    So after maybe 4-6 weeks since last seeing her I set up a dream with Ms. (Big) Shelly. Usually I go see her for a BJ which (my rate) is $0. 5 as I'm a regular of hers for maybe around 6 years now. This time around I asked if we could try something different. I told her I was wondering if she would eat my ass out or as some say toss the salad. She said sure for $1. 2 with the BBBJ CIM no worries. Went and we talked as per usual as we are in great terms. Later she started with a BBBJ which is amazing as per usual. After that she asked if I was ready for the flip and to lay on my stomach. As she's shorter she goes to town but it felt weird. I've had it done before but not while laying down this way. It was good and all but maybe not the reach I hoped for. I let her do that for a good 20 minutes but of course I'm laying on junior so it got no love. And then I flipped and for the remainder of BBBJ CIM no swallow as she stopped swallow since COVID. All and all a good experience but I would stick to the BJs and sloppy toppies. Anyways getting a follow monger I know and have hanged with before straightened out with her. Still the BEST BJ in town. I didn't have a chance to revisit the GB she wanted to do but will in the coming weeks. Overall if you want a good BBBJ there is nobody better.

    Stay safe out there.

    Banging Basil.
    She swallowed recently the few times I saw her but YMMV.

  7. #6178
    Quote Originally Posted by T9541  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate. She has a tight body, hardly any fat on her (including blobs unfortunately). Said she used to be a gymnast. Did stretches before starting, including scorpion pose, so I can believe it. Non stop chatter and very distracted though, but once she starts it's very good. For perspective my 1 hr took 2 hrs. She quoted $. 2, $$. 2, $$ 2 for qv, hh, hr, but I asked $$. 6 for the hr and got it. Might be able to go lower. BBBJ and cfs, but I think everything but Greek is on the table.

    Oh she'll also casually smoke crack in front of you. That caught me off guard.
    Tried contacting her. She isn't responding for some reason. Maybe she's taking a break.

  8. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about PCB but there are 3 parlors you will leave happy from that are walking distance from Harborwalk in Destin.
    Do tell which ones those are because I haven't found them.

  9. #6176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    BBFS BBW Provider Milkshake In The Decatur Stone Mountain Area

    Not my cup of tea anymore but Milkshake has been around for so long and always provided BBFS. She dropped off the radar as I never saw her post anymore but now she is back up. She is back doing 80 QV for BBFS. I've had her in the past and had a blast. Love her massive tits. Headgame amazing and I did get to creampie her in the past. Idk on her current status in regards to her being clean but she is an awesome experience.

    Her ads.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6783589437/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/65199749
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f7bf116e956ebf17112b130a89867af6_f.jpg‎   21645815b4cd22192220377139a5ee20_f.jpg‎   4c7d504145650f37a333aa8fdb3e380c_f.jpg‎   24edc34ad76d07ce31c86728b6f9f719_f.jpg‎  

  10. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade00  [View Original Post]
    Just moved from PCB after staying for a year, you will be beating your meat or driving up to 2 hours for the small chance of something else. The area is just dead.
    Don't know about PCB but there are 3 parlors you will leave happy from that are walking distance from Harborwalk in Destin.

  11. #6174
    I'm all BJ and nothing else with her. I don't mind them plump but not like that. But she does WHATEVER you are willing to do. No limits with her but the BJ game is the best I've had from any working girl, hell even the nonworking ones!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRob  [View Original Post]
    I heard she does Greek, done bareback with her years ago, wondering how her Greek is. I have known her for probably 0 ver 10 years.
    .

  12. #6173
    Quote Originally Posted by BangingBasil  [View Original Post]
    So after maybe 4-6 weeks since last seeing her I set up a dream with Ms. (Big) Shelly. Usually I go see her for a BJ which (my rate) is $0. 5 as I'm a regular of hers for maybe around 6 years now. This time around I asked if we could try something different. I told her I was wondering if she would eat my ass out or as some say toss the salad. She said sure for $1. 2 with the BBBJ CIM no worries. Went and we talked as per usual as we are in great terms. Later she started with a BBBJ which is amazing as per usual. After that she asked if I was ready for the flip and to lay on my stomach. As she's shorter she goes to town but it felt weird. I've had it done before but not while laying down this way. It was good and all but maybe not the reach I hoped for. I let her do that for a good 20 minutes but of course I'm laying on junior so it got no love. And then I flipped and for the remainder of BBBJ CIM no swallow as she stopped swallow since COVID. All and all a good experience but I would stick to the BJs and sloppy toppies. Anyways getting a follow monger I know and have hanged with before straightened out with her. Still the BEST BJ in town. I didn't have a chance to revisit the GB she wanted to do but will in the coming weeks. Overall if you want a good BBBJ there is nobody better.

    Stay safe out there.

    Banging Basil.
    I heard she does Greek, done bareback with her years ago, wondering how her Greek is. I have known her for probably 0 ver 10 years.

  13. #6172

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuitarRay01  [View Original Post]
    Got several requests for Rachel's info, and I intended to sent to all who ask. If I haven't shared with you, my bad. Please send another PM and I'll gladly share. My only ask in return, please share contact of another gem who can host.
    I sent you a PM with a referral. Hoping the info I've shared is a good enough trade for you to share Rachel's info with me.

    Thanks.

    Dan.

  14. #6171

    Can confirm

    Pics are accurate. She has a tight body, hardly any fat on her (including blobs unfortunately). Said she used to be a gymnast. Did stretches before starting, including scorpion pose, so I can believe it. Non stop chatter and very distracted though, but once she starts it's very good. For perspective my 1 hr took 2 hrs. She quoted $. 2, $$. 2, $$ 2 for qv, hh, hr, but I asked $$. 6 for the hr and got it. Might be able to go lower. BBBJ and cfs, but I think everything but Greek is on the table.

    Oh she'll also casually smoke crack in front of you. That caught me off guard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Offerings and prices?
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Those recent pics?

  15. #6170

    BBBJ again and ass eaten with Ms. Shelly

    So after maybe 4-6 weeks since last seeing her I set up a dream with Ms. (Big) Shelly. Usually I go see her for a BJ which (my rate) is $0. 5 as I'm a regular of hers for maybe around 6 years now. This time around I asked if we could try something different. I told her I was wondering if she would eat my ass out or as some say toss the salad. She said sure for $1. 2 with the BBBJ CIM no worries. Went and we talked as per usual as we are in great terms. Later she started with a BBBJ which is amazing as per usual. After that she asked if I was ready for the flip and to lay on my stomach. As she's shorter she goes to town but it felt weird. I've had it done before but not while laying down this way. It was good and all but maybe not the reach I hoped for. I let her do that for a good 20 minutes but of course I'm laying on junior so it got no love. And then I flipped and for the remainder of BBBJ CIM no swallow as she stopped swallow since COVID. All and all a good experience but I would stick to the BJs and sloppy toppies. Anyways getting a follow monger I know and have hanged with before straightened out with her. Still the BEST BJ in town. I didn't have a chance to revisit the GB she wanted to do but will in the coming weeks. Overall if you want a good BBBJ there is nobody better.

    Stay safe out there.

    Banging Basil.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape