The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 571 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #6169

    Mariah Aspen

    How did it go with her? She's now here in Baltimore and wanted to get some intel before I checked her out. Damage? Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have a meeting with her tomorrow any review.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...8.htm?cat=6209
    .

  2. #6168

    Aly j

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Offerings and prices?
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Those recent pics?
    Yes those are recent pictures as of this week. Her prices very depending on what you want. Typicaly about 2 bill for hour, but if you want BBFS and CIP you have negotiate with her.

  3. #6167

    Pics accurate?

    Those recent pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Still around and ready, LOL of course on her own schedule.

    4044185264.

  4. #6166
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Still around and ready, LOL of course on her own schedule.

    4044185264.
    Offerings and prices?

  5. #6165

    Aly j

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmooth0607  [View Original Post]
    I haven't really seen many recent ads from Aly J or any post here. Do anyone still regularly see her? I was thinking about seeing her again soon.
    Still around and ready, LOL of course on her own schedule.

    4044185264.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 081FDC40-0A0A-4744-940E-83C2EFECB0EC.jpg‎   7500C162-208E-4B93-AA7E-46414E395EC1.jpg‎  

  6. #6164

    Mariah Aspen

    How did it go? Was it worth it? Any details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have a meeting with her tomorrow any review.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...8.htm?cat=6209

  7. #6163

    Aly J

    I haven't really seen many recent ads from Aly J or any post here. Do anyone still regularly see her? I was thinking about seeing her again soon.

  8. #6162

    Run Away

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlCeampie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any insight on the PCB area? I'll be down there next week and would love to visit with a PCB hottie!
    Just moved from PCB after staying for a year, you will be beating your meat or driving up to 2 hours for the small chance of something else. The area is just dead.

  9. #6161

    Wrong section. My apologies

    Didn't realize I was posting this in this section

    Quote Originally Posted by Kale318  [View Original Post]
    1 hr for $600? What sucker is paying for this?

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/121308
    .

  10. #6160

    Seriously?

    1 hr for $600? What sucker is paying for this?

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/121308

  11. #6159
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #6158

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by FunInnChas09  [View Original Post]
    Does Vanessa ink take it bare?
    No. To be honest, I forgot what thread I was on. LOL.

    But also, since I am not local to there, I don't know anyome who does bare down there.

  13. #6157

    Rachel's contact information

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuitarRay01  [View Original Post]
    Need to clear the air because it has come to my attention the Rachel I reviewed is not GB Rachel from King's (RIP) court. I sincerely apologize. I truly did not mean to mislead anyone. To be honest, I have not attended any parties because I don't perform well in a group setting. I just assumed the number provided was for the same girl and the pics look pretty close. While YMMV, I think she is pretty damn hot, down to earth, and extremely skilled. Stay safe out there.
    Could you please share her contact info with me and a picture? She sounds like exactly what I'm looking. For.

  14. #6156
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to make a little extra drive, Vanessa Ink is the best you can find down there.
    Does Vanessa ink take it bare?

  15. #6155
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuitarRay01  [View Original Post]
    Got several requests for Rachel's info, and I intended to sent to all who ask. If I haven't shared with you, my bad. Please send another PM and I'll gladly share. My only ask in return, please share contact of another gem who can host.
    Clear your inbox, if you please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape