Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7930

    Familiar to anyone?

    Awfully familiar to me. But cannot find any info. The number used now had nothing. (314) XXX-1208. Has sone amazing backside photos in ad, but don't appear to be her based on photo she sent. Any info would be appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210810-202656.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210810-202101.jpg‎  

  2. #7929
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Lola,

    Age 23,636-xxx-4247.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ience/29493101

    One year later:

    Lana,

    Age 27,314-xxx-4537.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65548620#.

    Not the same girl?
    I spoke to Lola. That is NOT her ad. Someone is using her pics. I got this reply from the new number:

    "Respectfully no deposit of 25 no address.

    $LanaMHill. If you don't like my rules, try to keep it moving respectfully. Don't waste our time being rude / mad".

  3. #7928
    https://escortindex.com/ad/stlouis/3...8393/1/1747690

    Texted this one to set up an appointment. When I asked for the address, she called me (my burner number). I answered and the voice didn't quite fit the picture. She talked to me as if it were from a script. She shuffled papers around to "pencil me in". Once she gave me a time, said to give her 20 min. Then I text her when I'm five minutes away. She even gave me the hotel's room number.

    Really fucking weird. I may be wrong but. Any experience with this one?

  4. #7927

    Yes

    Time Machine. Like when they ask my age and I say 53 when I am actually 60 because I can pull it off. LOL It's all about marketing yourself. I have seen Maggie over the years as a Seeking girl. I have a "grandfathered" in pricing till that ends and I see her during dry spells. Many not into this this but saw her up to 9 months pregnant, lactating and creamy with pre baby discharge. If you follow her friends list on social media it read's like who's who on Seeking and Crusty Crawler. I added a few pic's of some you might know. Bottom line. It's hit or miss with her. Depending who show's up that day. Don't contact me call the number in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    That the same girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57511636_856666468013742_5215174725046632448_n.jpg‎   186518990_978305849573151_8540977879648983767_n.jpg‎   89955003_214963333196862_7457290525645733888_n.jpg‎   131986843_3681595948587948_2700158377764803525_n.jpg‎  

  5. #7926
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    That the same girl.
    Cocaine is a helluva drug.

  6. #7925
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Lola,

    Age 23,636-xxx-4247.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ience/29493101

    One year later:

    Lana,

    Age 27,314-xxx-4537.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65548620#.

    Not the same girl?
    That the same girl.

  7. #7924

    New name?

    Lola,

    Age 23,636-xxx-4247.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ience/29493101

    One year later:

    Lana,

    Age 27,314-xxx-4537.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65548620#.

    Not the same girl?

  8. #7923

    Yep

    Welcome to the club sir. At least I got to see her once and it wasn't really spectacular. Pushing 40, poor business model and attitude. Never again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text one morning and asked, "Is this Lindsey?" just to verify that I didn't use the wrong digits. Got busy doing other things that day and during that time she responded, "Yes" or "Yes it is. " About four or five hours later when I had time I asked her if she wears a mask during the session; seems like a legitimate question as some may prefer it. She responded, "No one wears a mask. You waited all that time just to ask me that? Fuck you, dickhead. You messed with the wrong woman."

    WHAT an idiot.

    BDDFC.

  9. #7922

    Idiot Lindsey off Hwy 364

    I sent her a text one morning and asked, "Is this Lindsey?" just to verify that I didn't use the wrong digits. Got busy doing other things that day and during that time she responded, "Yes" or "Yes it is. " About four or five hours later when I had time I asked her if she wears a mask during the session; seems like a legitimate question as some may prefer it. She responded, "No one wears a mask. You waited all that time just to ask me that? Fuck you, dickhead. You messed with the wrong woman."

    WHAT an idiot.

    BDDFC.

  10. #7921

    Ghosted

    So I went to see Lilo https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65475876.

    Set everything up for an hour. Traded pics with her. Got around the corner and texted her saying I was there and where to park.

    Never heard back. Tried to call her, and my number had been blocked.

    Just avoid her. $400/ hr for non-high end girls was already too much so I'm a bit glad it didn't work out. Guess she's become unreliable and worse since she got her new tits.

  11. #7920
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Just spent two hours with these lovely ladies. I always see Jenni when she's in town but this was a treat having Sara as well today one of the best experience I've had go see them. Very Hot 2-1.
    I just found her social media w a simple search, impressive and a high end price point. I'm envious you were able to spend two hours w these ladies.

    https://twitter.com/sarastclairxxx?lang=en

  12. #7919

    Jenni Tay and Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Both are super hot and SSC does some amazing porn.
    Just spent two hours with these lovely ladies. I always see Jenni when she's in town but this was a treat having Sara as well today one of the best experience I've had go see them. Very Hot 2-1.

  13. #7918

    Sara St Clair and Jenni Tay in town

    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Both are super hot and SSC does some amazing porn.

  14. #7917

    Ayleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I had to copy / paste your link to get it to work, but that girl used to spell her name "Aylee" instead of "Ayleigh" like she does in this LC ad. I haven't seen her before, but if you search the other spelling on here, you'll find some information (not much though). She used to work with a girl named Brittany, who I saw a couple of times and had fun with. Aylee's been off and on posting for at least a year and a half and I was about ready to pull the trigger when she dropped out last time. I hadn't seen that she was posting again, so now I may pull the trigger. If I do, I'll post it here. If you get to her first, I hope you'll do the same.
    I've seen her. Once. She was decent but will nickel and dime you for upgrades. I would say just ok. Puts in just the minimum effort. But given the horrible selection out there if you like thin gals she might be a way to go. Also. What happened to Brittney? I had seen her many times and she just dropped off the planet. She was always fun. I would rather see her than Ayleigh.

  15. #7916

    It's in them genes

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    I'm 30 years old and several providers have turned me down because I look young (I am). Can anyone recommended anyone that doesn't mind I'm, like, younger?
    Huh I am the same age as you and I also look very young for my age. I've had several providers comment on that but none of them refused service to me; only one was very hesitant about doing it with me and I had to pull out my I'd covering everything but the birth year to get her to budge since I drove 40 minutes all the way out and I'm not going to waste that time just to get turned down. I'm curious just which providers have you been trying to see and also did you send a face pic to them for them to decline you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape