Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,481 to 15,495 of 37336
-
08-11-21 11:16 #21856Regular Member

Posts: 18Not sure which provider to go to
Yea that happened to me before, still don't know how to put 4 $ in a row. I reached out and she doesn't offer qv just hh for $$. 50. Was about to plunge but probs going after an Asian crapshoot or the redhead previously mentioned.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 10:58 #21855Asshole

Posts: 567I also typed $$ (4- $).
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 10:47 #21854Senior Member

Posts: 637Everytime I type in four $. This sites dtops two of them.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 10:44 #21853Senior Member

Posts: 637I typed in $$$$. I don't know how that came up.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 09:55 #21852Asshole

Posts: 567$$ for an hour! Personally I'd of gone for the 3500 for the night! Such a bargain LOL.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 09:10 #21851Senior Member

Posts: 68Redhead
Saw her myself. Damn her pictures don't do her justice. Very sweet girl and genuine and yes she was a bit goofy but I also like that. Paid for an hour also and it was worth it and we chatted for good bit afterwards. Smart girl, treat her right.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 09:01 #21850Senior Member

Posts: 1333Where?
Dude, where are you getting hour rate for $100?
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 08:50 #21849Senior Member

Posts: 637$$ for one hour? That two trips anywhere else.
Originally Posted by ClarkGable
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 08:29 #21848Senior Member

Posts: 72I will after I see her today 😂128514;128514;.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
Got to keep you in suspense. She seems a little goofy, but I like that.
-
08-11-21 06:26 #21847Senior Member

Posts: 111Yuri
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1732756
Wow! In town for a couple of days. Worth every penny for me. I love Asians. Very sweet and sexy. One of the best I have seen. I usually stay in the AMP seen lately. But glad I checked her out. I will definitely repeat. Just so you know she doesn't take CC (ad said she did) so take cash.
CG.
-
08-10-21 23:38 #21846Senior Member

Posts: 201Share
Share a link! LOL We want to see the action too.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 21:36 #21845Senior Member

Posts: 72LOL I'll report back tomorrow. I found her sex flicks online. I mainly want to go hang out with her because I have had some personal time to her videos before.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.
She quoted me $$ . 5 for an hour. I think I'm going to do the hour. I'll let you all know.
-
08-10-21 20:53 #21844Senior Member

Posts: 187Rose the redhead
When I viewed her profile on SA, thought it had an escort vibe to it. https://www.seeking.com/member/72ac9...4-072af2caa00d.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
Now I'm wondering why I never heard back after messaging her there.
Let us know how it worked out with her.
-
08-10-21 20:49 #21843Senior Member

Posts: 336Rose Marie
Please report back. I need a redhead in my life. 🤣.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 19:48 #21842Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone tried this one yet?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/344917074449
Started talking to her today. Supposed to see her tomorrow.










Reply With Quote




