rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 983 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1033 1083 1483 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 28232
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13502
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's in this guy's stable:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65472103
    She put on weight must of been on state vacation.

  2. #13501

    J Dime

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's in this guy's stable:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65472103
    Wow. She's slipped quite a bit in the looks department. Her best feature was her tight little body and it's pretty sloppy now. Well. That and she's a genuine freak when it comes to sex. Ah well.

  3. #13500

    Meth head

    He's a real dude and bad news, meth head, at least years back, that sometimes does actually do doubles with girls but unless you are desperate to maybe have a longshot chance with a girl in the ad don't bother because he is unstable. He's usually with bottom of the barrell types. I'd avoid and save some bad shit happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Whoever that is posts tons of ads with different girls. All under the same heading of "fun fantasy couple". Scam. Ignore or respind at your risk.

  4. #13499

    Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's in this guy's stable:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65472103
    Whoever that is posts tons of ads with different girls. All under the same heading of "fun fantasy couple". Scam. Ignore or respind at your risk.

  5. #13498
    Hey all,

    I'm coming to Tampa on business in a couple weeks and I'm interested in sampling the local talent. Can any of you recommend a young (ish) petite GFE provider that's good with outcall?

    I'm happy to return the favor should you find yourself in NC or TN.

    Thanks,

    Jester.

  6. #13497

    Jessica Dime and Ken

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Last time that I saw her she was in really dire circumstances. So I would guess she's in rehab or assumed room temperature.
    Looks like she's in this guy's stable:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65472103
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3e1cf482daf780ececdb686c3135702a_f.jpg‎  

  7. #13496

    Nicole worth a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area later this week. Does anyone know of a good provider in the area? The closer the better.

    I need someone with a good safe incall.
    Nicole is a very thin but upbeat, experienced spinner who delivers a consistent good time. Loves DATY, takes direction well, and cool with BBBJCIMWS finish after working through your favorite positions. 100 for hhr. Works out of her apartment sometimes during 1st half of week (bad smoky smell) but Fri-Mon out of the only decent hotel next to Busch Gdns w / no smoke smell.

    Aims to please & is easy to talk with, and reasonably good communications. A bit high volume but dependable.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/65492478

  8. #13495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Jessica Dime is still in the business?
    Last time that I saw her she was in really dire circumstances. So I would guess she's in rehab or assumed room temperature.

  9. #13494
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area later this week. Does anyone know of a good provider in the area? The closer the better.

    I need someone with a good safe incall.
    That combination of good safe incall and near USF / Busch Gardens might be a bit tricky.

  10. #13493

    Provider Near USF / Busch Gardens

    I will be in the area later this week. Does anyone know of a good provider in the area? The closer the better.

    I need someone with a good safe incall.

  11. #13492

    Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I posted a couple reviews. Search Charitable or Charity.
    Found the Charitable Donation review. Rather brief but to the point. Thanks.

  12. #13491
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hooked up with Charity? Her ads only go back to July. Nice looking woman. She lists in Oldsmar so I'll post in St. Pete as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65411902#.
    I posted a couple reviews. Search Charitable or Charity.

  13. #13490
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    I searched and didn't find any reviews. I assume wide open means Greek is available?
    She takes it in the ass. She has reviews on here and on LC.

  14. #13489

    Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah! She's the bomb. Wide open, kinky menu. Used to live at Paradise Lakes in Lutz with a tranny roommate. Used to be much more full figures. Someone on here said she lost all that weight from cancer. IDK about any of that.
    I searched and didn't find any reviews. I assume wide open means Greek is available?

  15. #13488

    Charity AKA Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hooked up with Charity? Her ads only go back to July. Nice looking woman. She lists in Oldsmar so I'll post in St. Pete as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65411902#.
    Oh, yeah! She's the bomb. Wide open, kinky menu. Used to live at Paradise Lakes in Lutz with a tranny roommate. Used to be much more full figures. Someone on here said she lost all that weight from cancer. IDK about any of that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape