Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 41301
-
08-10-21 00:44 #22521Senior Member

Posts: 185Back To Mongering
Decided to try and weed through the obvious sub par selection of females out there these days after almost a year. I haven't had a good rimming since Sophia over at PT before they closed. If anyone can point me in a couple directions it would be most appreciated. I'll do the research if I can get some names.
Thanks and a PM is fine.
GP.
-
08-10-21 00:23 #22520Senior Member

Posts: 158How's the incall?
I know roughly where it's at and I know most of the places right there are shit holes where I've seen other girls over the years.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
Decent place?
-
08-09-21 22:15 #22519Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah I knew someone had been asking about her, I had been wondering too. I mean if I did not recognize the room and the bed spreads from the pics, I would have sworn those pics were before 3 years of heavy drug use. I mean it looked like a trap house in that room. I was disgusted. And it seems as if she was trying to intermediate me from doing something to her. There was gun talk and she could get to hers faster than I can get to mine. Seemingly recent pics. But trust me, it isn't good.
Originally Posted by ArchyRozay
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 22:08 #22518Senior Member

Posts: 708WOW;.
Originally Posted by Yoyo79
[View Original Post]
I can't believe it had been a few months since I've seen her. Just as you described. Good rates. Fun girl.
-
08-09-21 18:02 #22517Senior Member

Posts: 1062Welcome to school
You didn't lose your money, you just paid tuition.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 14:20 #22516Senior Member

Posts: 299Jezebel is GOOD TO GO
I concur with Clit. Jezebel is pretty, great performance, and uses that tongue ring well. Her experience Is stellar compared to the current competition. Treat her good.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:54 #22515Senior Member

Posts: 1247Jezebel
Yes. Jezebel is good. She's pretty, very sweet, and wants to keep her reputation good. She performs well and makes good use of that tongue ring. She's currently staying with family near the Timuquana area. They know what she does, so the environment is safe, but the neighbors are looking a little nosey lately.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 12:39 #22514Senior Member

Posts: 266Is Jezebel a good provider
I honestly don't know which reviews go to which girl, is the girl going by Jezebel any good?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 09:14 #22513Senior Member

Posts: 653I've honestly been thinking the same going to Cartagena especially since you can get a girl who looks like a Instagram baddie for cheap for like 40 to 60 bucks is what I've heard. It is hard to find decent girls in Jacksonville as of recent. But honestly you could hit up strip clubs which usually always got latin women willing to please their clients. Much cheaper than a flight to and from Colombia.
Originally Posted by ArchyRozay
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 02:39 #22512Senior Member

Posts: 124Rates are very important
What I ment to say is just what you said, most info is about the providers! Of course you cover rates, just not the only subject of the whole post!! Sorry for the misunderstanding!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 00:35 #22511Senior Member

Posts: 68No lmao
I can't tell if this is a joke or actual boomer posting, but at least use the tools given to you if you don't know how to do an image search. STG has a button that ask if images are real, which leads to an entire search history of people using those images for spam and fake ads. Also everything about the ad screams fake. No location, non drug addict, all options checked off on services.
Originally Posted by GuyFawks
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 23:20 #22510Senior Member

Posts: 84Please tell me she's real
Any one seen her. Reached out but refused to send verification photo.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/228444567234
-
08-08-21 21:44 #22509Senior Member

Posts: 1260LMAO!! Dude!!
That's like the oldest trick, Monger. *Guess that's why we're called "tricks". This self-centered non-providing kunt has had and JUST HAD a negative review a couple posts ago.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
FFS!, Quit Assapping or even prepaying and bring your own condoms.
-
08-08-21 21:10 #22508Senior Member

Posts: 174Don't do it.
I got to her place. Cash apped her after she let me in. Then "couldn't find a condom". Sent me to the store for condoms. (I went like an idiot). Then wouldn't answer calls or the door.
Originally Posted by Ginger91
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 20:47 #22507Regular Member

Posts: 13Alexa
I had a dream that I went & saw Alexa this afternoon. Comms were great throughout the day. I pulled up to the hotel she was at & quickly got the room number. I went up to her room & was greeted at the door by an attractive Hispanic with very nice bolt ons & a fat azz. She doesn't speak much if any English so talking was pretty much non existent. We undressed, laid on the bed, & she climbed on top of me & began kissing my neck as my hands roamed all over her body til I began playing with her kitty. She gave me a decent CBJ til I was ready for the main event. We started in mish & ended in K9. The view from behind was phenomenal. I would def repeat, just not sure how long she'll be in Jax for.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2489085










Reply With Quote





