Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,796 to 18,810 of 41302
-
08-08-21 20:47 #22507Regular Member

Posts: 13Alexa
I had a dream that I went & saw Alexa this afternoon. Comms were great throughout the day. I pulled up to the hotel she was at & quickly got the room number. I went up to her room & was greeted at the door by an attractive Hispanic with very nice bolt ons & a fat azz. She doesn't speak much if any English so talking was pretty much non existent. We undressed, laid on the bed, & she climbed on top of me & began kissing my neck as my hands roamed all over her body til I began playing with her kitty. She gave me a decent CBJ til I was ready for the main event. We started in mish & ended in K9. The view from behind was phenomenal. I would def repeat, just not sure how long she'll be in Jax for.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2489085
-
08-08-21 20:43 #22506Senior Member

Posts: 38Getting out the game
I just moved out to the Yulee area a few weeks ago and I will be posting a series of bad experiences that I've had in Jacksonville since I got here. It really has this monger longing to get out the game. At least for a bit hehe. Been reading the Orlando thread and someone brought up trips to Cartagena, Columbia. Going to save my coins and do that instead. Anyways, looking for my one last hurrah before my break from all this and I've searched the thread but can't find any info on this one right here.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/856836924145
Any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone has seen her or can give me a recommendation on who to see for one final hurrah.
I'm fairly young. Only mid 20's. So I don't like older women if you're going to recommend that. Thanks in advance!
-
08-08-21 20:21 #22505Senior Member

Posts: 38Wow!
Thanks for that info my man. Been thinking about pulling the trigger with her for a few weeks now because I'm a foot guy myself and she advertises feet pics on one of her ads. But black feet! Yuck! No thanks!
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 13:11 #22504Senior Member

Posts: 254I would avoid
Shitty attitude, thinks she's gods gift. Rushed, rules dead fish. Lived close to the beach was is why I gave her a try. Very few options out here.
Originally Posted by Ginger91
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 12:51 #22503Senior Member

Posts: 226Link
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-esco...sonville-70054
Originally Posted by YeaYeaYea
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 11:33 #22502Senior Member

Posts: 414I could never get her to respond LOL. I've been trying for a long time.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 09:27 #22501Senior Member

Posts: 47Any info on this Asian Kim?
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
Link?
-
08-08-21 08:35 #22500Senior Member

Posts: 100Any info on this one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/650057389475
Or any other providers with bomb head skills. Looking to keep in on southside, mandarin, or OP area.
-
08-08-21 08:29 #22499Senior Member

Posts: 100Big tit Jess
Can someone provide me her digits? DM is fine. Lost her number since she's been back. Thanks.
-
08-08-21 05:25 #22498Senior Member

Posts: 1247Thanks Harley or Hartley!
Originally Posted by Cookiemonster7
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 02:39 #22497Senior Member

Posts: 690Cherri Selfie shows She Should Be Avoided
Selfies so insult the intelligence of us mongers. And selfies, like the one by Cherri show that a provider is being discovered as having horrible skills and disgusting body. It is so weird that others who have seen Cherri all say the same thing. Avoid Cherri. Quebec said that a few posts ago, and now Powerhouse has told all mongers the truth, Cherrie is a fat sloppy pig and she should be avoided. Mongers, do not let a selfie win at trying to fool you. Just read Powerhouse for reality:
Originally Posted by TwistyMcFisty
[View Original Post]
About the fat sloppy pig.
Originally Posted by Quebec.
I also met her. She was fat, sloppy, and unshowered. I changed mind and just did BJ, which was uninspired and she had an aversion to precum and cum. I barely managed to get off and immediately regretted the session. I would not recommend at all. In fact, if she paid me I would not do it.
I posted on this one several months ago when she was roaming the motel parking lot doing car meets. All I can say it she was fat, sloppy, bad odor, and rushed! It was an incredibly nasty affair! Would never ever repeat!
-
08-07-21 23:43 #22496Senior Member

Posts: 708Stay Away
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ms-no-hands/40744430
The Picks I assume were recent because I recognize the room.
Stays with some guy.
The room looks like a drug den; She smoked Zanex in front of me. YES SMOKED.
Her Shape is lacking. Her looks are not well kept. Looks nothin like the cute young thing in the picks.
The bottom of her feet were black.
She was high when I got there. I left before she thought about getting undressed.
-
08-07-21 22:44 #22495Regular Member

Posts: 1Harley and Hartley confusion finally over
So I seen Hartley is now going by Jezebel to clear up confusion on reviews because there is also a Harley.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/071198630342
-
08-07-21 22:16 #22494Senior Member

Posts: 58Can you share contact info.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 18:41 #22493Senior Member

Posts: 690Sorry But Rates Are Important, Very Important
We need to focus on the needs of mongers, this forum is here only for mongers!
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
By this I mean providers, DB, Selfies, etc need to go away. In fact, we mongers need to avoid any provider who does a selfie on here, posing as a real monger. When providers do that, they insult our intelligence and think the can control us.
Next, Rates are important, namely many mongers want to know what is a realist rate for this or that service from an average girl and then from a super hot girl.
Further, providers lie with their pic, often pics are 10,20, even 25 year old! Mongers want to know that.
The bottom line is this forum is for mongers and all aspects of this hobby!











Reply With Quote





