Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 17731
-
08-10-21 14:59 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 418Ghosted
So I went to see Lilo https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65475876.
Set everything up for an hour. Traded pics with her. Got around the corner and texted her saying I was there and where to park.
Never heard back. Tried to call her, and my number had been blocked.
Just avoid her. $400/ hr for non-high end girls was already too much so I'm a bit glad it didn't work out. Guess she's become unreliable and worse since she got her new tits.
-
08-10-21 12:40 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 339I just found her social media w a simple search, impressive and a high end price point. I'm envious you were able to spend two hours w these ladies.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/sarastclairxxx?lang=en
-
08-10-21 12:28 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 103Jenni Tay and Sara
Just spent two hours with these lovely ladies. I always see Jenni when she's in town but this was a treat having Sara as well today one of the best experience I've had go see them. Very Hot 2-1.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 23:19 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 166Sara St Clair and Jenni Tay in town
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Both are super hot and SSC does some amazing porn.
-
08-09-21 21:13 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 319Ayleigh
I've seen her. Once. She was decent but will nickel and dime you for upgrades. I would say just ok. Puts in just the minimum effort. But given the horrible selection out there if you like thin gals she might be a way to go. Also. What happened to Brittney? I had seen her many times and she just dropped off the planet. She was always fun. I would rather see her than Ayleigh.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 21:07 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 375It's in them genes
Huh I am the same age as you and I also look very young for my age. I've had several providers comment on that but none of them refused service to me; only one was very hesitant about doing it with me and I had to pull out my I'd covering everything but the birth year to get her to budge since I drove 40 minutes all the way out and I'm not going to waste that time just to get turned down. I'm curious just which providers have you been trying to see and also did you send a face pic to them for them to decline you?
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 21:06 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 319Big time
Absolutely but why has this happened? Nobody every answer that question. Things are relatively back to normal now but its worse than ever. There has to be a reason for that.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 19:31 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 418When you put it into perspective like that. Yeesh.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 19:12 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 121I'm apparently too young?
I'm 30 years old and several providers have turned me down because I look young (I am). Can anyone recommended anyone that doesn't mind I'm, like, younger?
-
08-09-21 18:45 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 97Truth in advertising
A quick review of the last few days of comments.
Originally Posted by AverageGuy66
[View Original Post]
Negative comments: 7902,7897, 7892,7889, 7887,7880, 7877,7867, 7862,7861, 7858,7855, 7850 7840,7839.
Positive comments: 7885,7863.
Wasteland for sure.
-
08-09-21 17:52 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 553Truth in Advertising.
That pic has “Hardcore Hoodrat" written all over it. Unless you are just aching to get potentially scammed, robbed at gunpoint (Duh!) or worse it is simply not worth the risk...
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 15:46 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 134Pull the trigger, gun tats, LOL.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:34 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 169My Ride Or Die?
Yeah. This girl is cute, but not that cute. Who needs this kind of drama in their life? Sure as fuck not me. Even without the armed pimp which is def enough, those mini flab pierced nips just aren't my thing.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:20 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 169The little head
There I go thinking with the little head. Thanks for pointing that out. There are plenty of other massage sites with fake pics. I guess with ListCrawler, you kind of expect seeing the real thang. Most of these woman don't seem to attractive, in my opinion. I don't know what to beleive on these sites anymore. I was just taking a chance, mining for gold, and hoping to report something good.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 11:03 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 94Did you see dude with guns?
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





