Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 17723
-
08-09-21 17:52 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 551Truth in Advertising.
That pic has “Hardcore Hoodrat" written all over it. Unless you are just aching to get potentially scammed, robbed at gunpoint (Duh!) or worse it is simply not worth the risk...
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 15:46 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 134Pull the trigger, gun tats, LOL.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:34 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 169My Ride Or Die?
Yeah. This girl is cute, but not that cute. Who needs this kind of drama in their life? Sure as fuck not me. Even without the armed pimp which is def enough, those mini flab pierced nips just aren't my thing.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:20 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 169The little head
There I go thinking with the little head. Thanks for pointing that out. There are plenty of other massage sites with fake pics. I guess with ListCrawler, you kind of expect seeing the real thang. Most of these woman don't seem to attractive, in my opinion. I don't know what to beleive on these sites anymore. I was just taking a chance, mining for gold, and hoping to report something good.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 11:03 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 94Did you see dude with guns?
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 09:14 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 152Catz
Any one seen her lately?
-
08-08-21 21:29 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 121So. Legit?
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 21:04 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 94Cute
Look at this link and then look at all pictures and videos.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65402903
-
08-08-21 17:49 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 103Really?
Those are pics of pornstar Natasha Nice! Nothing on that post tells me that it could be a real post. Well, I could be wrong but my gut tells me it's fake.
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 16:38 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 169Pevley. Earth Angel
This one caught my eye, and had some good comments on ListCrawler. So yesterday, I tried to give her a shot:
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/65378141
Texted for a meetup in the afternoon, in advance. She texted back yes, and was real short. Asked for an address, and she gave me the super 8 off hwy z in Pevley. I arrived three minutes before the agreed upon time, and was not able to get a response from texting or phone call. I ended up leaving after 15 minutes. Completely ghosted. No return text or calls, and not explaination. I was cool about it, and didn't leave any nasty notes or messages. Screw me once, shame on you. Guess I won't ever be seeing this chic. Hopefully someone else has had better experiences. I ended up going with plan b, over the east side to Tokyo Spa to get an awesome table shower, and blow my load into a cute Asian named 'Sarah'.
-
08-07-21 20:41 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 121Any experience with this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568
Looks cute. If not too good to be true.
-
08-07-21 20:00 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 164Redbone riah
Anyone seen this girl yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65402188
-
08-07-21 18:00 #7916Regular Member

Posts: 5Recommendations?
Hey everyone. Out-of-towner here to see a friend. Leaving Monday and was hoping to have a dream before I go. Can anyone give me a list of trusted providers in the area? Not much time to do research. Would prefer a young spinner who offers GFE and BBBJ. If you could PM me with numbers that would be great but I'll take anything at this point. Thanks in advance.
-
08-07-21 13:05 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 418I haven't yet pulled the trigger, but the pic of the gun, and her having a gun tat on her. Makes me a bit weary. Just seems like a person you'd avoid if they weren't in this profession. However I LOVE her body type so I just might anyway. Sigh.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 11:01 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 399Summer
Was able to see Summer recently. She's not great with communication beforehand, and we ended up meeting later than the agreed time simply because she wasn't responding as the time got closer. She currently has bright red hair, and her body is good, a little post baby pudge on her tummy, nice tits (they looked smaller than the pictures in her ad), and a really nice ass. Got undressed, some light kissing and then she started an ok BBBJ, I've had worse but also have had much better. Spent some time in DATY, and her pussy was fresh and tasty. I know another poster said previously that she was ok with BBFS, which is not my thing, but as soon as I was done with daty she was quick to grab the cover. We started in lazy doggy (her favorite) and when I asked her to get on top she said that she hates being on top. We flipped her over for mish and I enjoyed watching her nice tits bounce around while I pounded her. Finished in the bag, cleaned up, on my way.
She is a smoker, and I had asked her not to smoke beforehand (which she didn't), but my clothes still smelled like it simply from the room itself. If you have an SO just be aware. Overall not a bad visit, she's young, friendly, cute, smelled good, and was ok in bed. She was at a low budget motel so the room was a little messy, but no worse than any other lady who is living out of a small room. 160 for hh which I thought was reasonable for her age and looks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3148852817










Reply With Quote






