Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 1717 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21100

    Tiffany "spinner"

    Anyone give a few details on where to find her, I have taken all the hints no luck finding her, thanks in advance happy hunting!

  2. #21099

    Have a date with her this afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Scheduling was quick. She was at a decent hotel near airport. Her ass is amazing, tight legs and ass. But upper body is probably like 5 yrs older. She has soft small tits. Her face is very worn out though, not like her pics. She is good though, but I won't repeat.
    Does she offer BBBJ and daty? I have seen reviews of her here but none mentioned if she offered it or not. TIA.

  3. #21098

    300 and New

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    At $160 for a qv and $300 for an hour is there anything else you need to know?
    Does anyone else get nervous when someone on LC and the like are posting for the first time? Or if they have only posted once or twice in the last day or so?

    (Because I am more likely to breathe a sigh of relief when I see a list of posts over a noteworthy period of time.).

  4. #21097

    Hometown Hottie

    Saw her last week. Scheduling was quick. She was at a decent hotel near airport. Her ass is amazing, tight legs and ass. But upper body is probably like 5 yrs older. She has soft small tits. Her face is very worn out though, not like her pics. She is good though, but I won't repeat.

  5. #21096

    $300 per hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Fukaduk  [View Original Post]
    At $160 for a qv and $300 for an hour is there anything else you need to know?

  6. #21095

  7. #21094

    Christy Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there was a not so glowing review of her in the last week or so. Suggest using the search or reading back several days before pulling the trigger.
    Okay, I will go have a looky-see again to see what I can find.

    Normally I don't allow myself to be swayed by photos, but I guess I did.

    I have seen a "Christie" mentioned recently, blond, 41, who didn't have good things said about her. Does the 50-year-old brunette "Christy" also have bad reviews?
    Last edited by Cwbales; 08-09-21 at 17:00. Reason: Additional Info

  8. #21093

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?
    All you needed to do was follow the links back by clicking original post.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/111511475138

  9. #21092

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/417100178667

    I met jess at her incall she was wearing a tank top And yoga pants her ass looked great. Body looks great IMO. We chatted for a bit we both got undressed and she stared off with a nice BBBJ as I fingered her and got her nice and wet. I was going to go for daty but I wasn't in the mood for it, and I also think daty is YMMV. I grabbed the cover and went in for some mish. This girls pussy is like water and nice and tight I fucked her about 15 minutes and she started to really move her hips and was pulling me towards her Aggressively. Her pussy started tighten up around my dick finally I couldn't hold it anymore and blew in the bag. I've seen mixed reviews on Jess but every time I've seen her she was great to me.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  10. #21091

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?
    I've dreamed of her a few times. Communication has always been quick and easy. She is thin, minor baby damage, but good looking and matches pics.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/417100178667

  11. #21090

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Man that is great news, she is a pretty young woman, I know because she sent me pics minus the dreads and lashes. I am happy you got to finish your dream, makes me think about paying her another visit.
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?

  12. #21089

    Christy 50

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there was a not so glowing review of her in the last week or so. Suggest using the search or reading back several days before pulling the trigger.
    Her reviews have been bad for a long time.

  13. #21088

    Christy - 50 YO

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/217887107666

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/621520475022

    I hope someone can tell me something good about her. Or at least convince me that she is real.

    (But if you have something good to say, even better!
    Pretty sure there was a not so glowing review of her in the last week or so. Suggest using the search or reading back several days before pulling the trigger.

  14. #21087

    Brooklyn?


  15. #21086

    She's Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/217887107666

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/621520475022

    I hope someone can tell me something good about her. Or at least convince me that she is real.

    (But if you have something good to say, even better!
    She's real and has been in the game for as long as I've been in town (26 years). Used to work the spa circuit back in Nashville's "glory days" and then disappeared for a number of years. Has been in and out on all of the sites now for the last couple of years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape