Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 1716 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21106

    Dps

    Quote Originally Posted by Veckmn  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of any girls with only GPS? I just had a $60 qv girl quote $300 for 30 minutes. We are now well into diamond pussy syndrome territory! Those of us with other options could starve these girls down to $50 qvs if we refused to pay their crazy prices.
    I agree! Make them and their handlers starve, suffer and look for a job at the McDonald's or Exxon. I know they read this board and I'm giving them the middle finger until prices drop and they provide actual service instead of bs, lying, laying like a dead carp, stealing and being stoned out of their gourd when I arrive. The DPS is real. My UTR went from 100 qv to 175, Nikki went from 100 to 150 for a qv and she's canceled the bb options! Her sister, Danielle, has went mia as well. Sad, sad state of affairs in middle TN right now.

    SparkXXX.

  2. #21105

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by CGLover  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBBJ and daty? I have seen reviews of her here but none mentioned if she offered it or not. TIA.
    I don't do BBBJ, so I asked her for CBJ. It was great, she didn't rush and she sucks balls real nice. But a lot of reviews say she does BBBJ. I don't do DATY either. Hope your date was good.

    Does anyone know if she allows facial? That is on my bucket list.

  3. #21104

    GPS is so last year

    Anybody know of any girls with only GPS? I just had a $60 qv girl quote $300 for 30 minutes. We are now well into diamond pussy syndrome territory! Those of us with other options could starve these girls down to $50 qvs if we refused to pay their crazy prices.

  4. #21103

    Complete Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Scheduling was quick. She was at a decent hotel near airport. Her ass is amazing, tight legs and ass. But upper body is probably like 5 yrs older. She has soft small tits. Her face is very worn out though, not like her pics. She is good though, but I won't repeat.
    I saw Hometown Hottie a few weeks back. July 4th was very explosive!! She had a little lag in text response but not too bad.

    Very chill & yes her ass is amazing to see & rub during a pretty good BBBJ. I had a good time but have been ghosted ever since.

    No idea what that's about, but she lost a potential regular. As always. YMMV!

  5. #21102

    Catching up

    Knoxville monger here that travels over a couple of times a month. I've found a few good ones over the last few months but also had several ghosting experiences and generally just have a hard time getting girls to respond. A couple that I have enjoyed are:

    Tori: above average looking MILF with phenomenal bolt-ons. She came to me and came prepared with a nice sexy outfit to change into before we got started. BBBJ and CFS multiple positions. She was into the session and I had a really good experience. Only negative was a slight odor down below. I would repeat but she is definitely tough to schedule with.

    Katy Kisses: one of the best experiences I've had with a provider and I've now seen her twice. It is nonstop action from the time you walk into the door. I'm a young guy and pride myself on being able to keep up but this woman gives me a run for my money. Nice clean private apt in a decent part of town. She goes above and beyond to make sure your satisfied. Mifly red-head with a great ass. BBBJ and any position you can think of. A little pricey but for me it was worth it. I know people are worried about screening but I had references and didn't have any trouble.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/568603295017

    I am wondering about Samantha Banks as she seems TGTBT. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/samanthabanks

    If you guys ever travel east and need info PM me. Thanks in advance!

  6. #21101

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CGLover  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBBJ and daty? I have seen reviews of her here but none mentioned if she offered it or not. TIA.
    I agree with what Pirate said. Great lower body; rough upper body (especially her face). However, scheduling was an absolute pain. I almost gave up, but I randomly sent a text one day and it worked out.

    BBBJ is fine with her. Not sure about DATY as I don't partake.

  7. #21100

    Tiffany "spinner"

    Anyone give a few details on where to find her, I have taken all the hints no luck finding her, thanks in advance happy hunting!

  8. #21099

    Have a date with her this afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Scheduling was quick. She was at a decent hotel near airport. Her ass is amazing, tight legs and ass. But upper body is probably like 5 yrs older. She has soft small tits. Her face is very worn out though, not like her pics. She is good though, but I won't repeat.
    Does she offer BBBJ and daty? I have seen reviews of her here but none mentioned if she offered it or not. TIA.

  9. #21098

    300 and New

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    At $160 for a qv and $300 for an hour is there anything else you need to know?
    Does anyone else get nervous when someone on LC and the like are posting for the first time? Or if they have only posted once or twice in the last day or so?

    (Because I am more likely to breathe a sigh of relief when I see a list of posts over a noteworthy period of time.).

  10. #21097

    Hometown Hottie

    Saw her last week. Scheduling was quick. She was at a decent hotel near airport. Her ass is amazing, tight legs and ass. But upper body is probably like 5 yrs older. She has soft small tits. Her face is very worn out though, not like her pics. She is good though, but I won't repeat.

  11. #21096

    $300 per hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Fukaduk  [View Original Post]
    At $160 for a qv and $300 for an hour is there anything else you need to know?

  12. #21095

  13. #21094

    Christy Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there was a not so glowing review of her in the last week or so. Suggest using the search or reading back several days before pulling the trigger.
    Okay, I will go have a looky-see again to see what I can find.

    Normally I don't allow myself to be swayed by photos, but I guess I did.

    I have seen a "Christie" mentioned recently, blond, 41, who didn't have good things said about her. Does the 50-year-old brunette "Christy" also have bad reviews?
    Last edited by Cwbales; 08-09-21 at 17:00. Reason: Additional Info

  14. #21093

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?
    All you needed to do was follow the links back by clicking original post.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/111511475138

  15. #21092

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/417100178667

    I met jess at her incall she was wearing a tank top And yoga pants her ass looked great. Body looks great IMO. We chatted for a bit we both got undressed and she stared off with a nice BBBJ as I fingered her and got her nice and wet. I was going to go for daty but I wasn't in the mood for it, and I also think daty is YMMV. I grabbed the cover and went in for some mish. This girls pussy is like water and nice and tight I fucked her about 15 minutes and she started to really move her hips and was pulling me towards her Aggressively. Her pussy started tighten up around my dick finally I couldn't hold it anymore and blew in the bag. I've seen mixed reviews on Jess but every time I've seen her she was great to me.

    Recommendation: Yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape