LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 928 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7948

    We're not a mind reader.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyat841  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Call text for three days nothing. Like a fucking unicorn.
    Are you talking about this Maria?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/65317729

    If yes, nah.

  2. #7947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Damn that sux. She is hot and would probably make 10 times the amount from repeat customers if she dropped the scamming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trizzy1017  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1861960

    She is soooo fine maybe even finer in person can tell she knows to fuck over mongers though. She first says its $350 in text then $400 when she got to my room. I said fuck it whatever because I was rock hard before she took anything off because she's that sexy (to me at least), she's a petite spinner smooth skin, smells good. But she tried to tell me $1500 I said "what I just gave you $400" we went back and forth and she mentioned how its Vegas most guys give her $1000 or more blah blah, I said you advertised $300 then got $400 I expected FS for that. She says the $400 is just for her to show up so I asked you expected me to look at you for $400 then she said yea usually I'll jerk your dick if you don't want to pay more. After we went back and forth for 10 minutes she said another $200 I said no $100 is the most and I only did because I was already ready to go. We finally get at it CBJ was trash a couple of spits and jerk she says she hates BJ, so I go doggy and she is constantly clinching up and pushing my dick out every stroke, we go missionary and she deserves an Emmy she was acting like I had the world's biggest cock (I'll be honest I'm a grower not a show-er) she was screaming saying its too big and I barely can get the head in. She was intentionally acting like I was too big so we couldn't fuck after switching positions 3 times I said fuck it and again she deserves an Emmy she goes oh baby I'm so sorry my pussy is dry and your dick is big I'll come back for free once I take ecstasy I promise. I was like yea ok she was like I'm serious you were a cool guy its just your dick was too big and my pussy wasn't wet when really she was clinching up on me she was very tight but when we went missionary she was getting wet until her phone rang and she started to rap up our session. Fine ***** terrible provider save your time and money its not worth it she has a pimp too that's why she's charging out the ass. She also tried to get another girl involved I declined that immediately because she was a pain in the ass before I even got my dick out.

  3. #7946

    Avoid Cassidy At All Costs

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1861960

    She is soooo fine maybe even finer in person can tell she knows to fuck over mongers though. She first says its $350 in text then $400 when she got to my room. I said fuck it whatever because I was rock hard before she took anything off because she's that sexy (to me at least), she's a petite spinner smooth skin, smells good. But she tried to tell me $1500 I said "what I just gave you $400" we went back and forth and she mentioned how its Vegas most guys give her $1000 or more blah blah, I said you advertised $300 then got $400 I expected FS for that. She says the $400 is just for her to show up so I asked you expected me to look at you for $400 then she said yea usually I'll jerk your dick if you don't want to pay more. After we went back and forth for 10 minutes she said another $200 I said no $100 is the most and I only did because I was already ready to go. We finally get at it CBJ was trash a couple of spits and jerk she says she hates BJ, so I go doggy and she is constantly clinching up and pushing my dick out every stroke, we go missionary and she deserves an Emmy she was acting like I had the world's biggest cock (I'll be honest I'm a grower not a show-er) she was screaming saying its too big and I barely can get the head in. She was intentionally acting like I was too big so we couldn't fuck after switching positions 3 times I said fuck it and again she deserves an Emmy she goes oh baby I'm so sorry my pussy is dry and your dick is big I'll come back for free once I take ecstasy I promise. I was like yea ok she was like I'm serious you were a cool guy its just your dick was too big and my pussy wasn't wet when really she was clinching up on me she was very tight but when we went missionary she was getting wet until her phone rang and she started to rap up our session. Fine ***** terrible provider save your time and money its not worth it she has a pimp too that's why she's charging out the ass. She also tried to get another girl involved I declined that immediately because she was a pain in the ass before I even got my dick out.

  4. #7945

    Lottie

    Does anyone know if Lottie Johnson is still in the business?

  5. #7944

    Maria

    Anyone seen her? Call text for three days nothing. Like a fucking unicorn.

  6. #7943

    You know it was 2:30 am

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    Not writing this to throw shade on this chick, it was just kind of funny. I been seeing this chicks ad for a minute now, she's totally legit, she advertises on PD as well as alligator. I was drawn in by her reasonably pretty face but more so that lithe figure and ultra slim waist with a nice ass attatched to it. I show up at her incall at like 230 am wired as hell on adderall and fiending to smash a pretty gurl.

    She opens the door. Man, she looked like ass. Its her, but she hasn't a hint of makeup on, there is what appears to be a shower cap over her hair and she is wearing some very not sexy evening wear, its like a long dress that your grandma would wear to bed, going down to the ankles. No sexy bra, no thong, just this potato sack over her. I didn't have a boner at that time but if I did it would have swiftly died. I ran back to my car without saying a word. She kept texting like what happened, I apologized and I told her I thought she was someone else. I am sure she's got some hot ass, but man her look was a total bummer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65457313#.

    702-xxxx884.
    But I get what you're saying.

  7. #7942

    I wish they would put some effort into it, even just a bra and panties.

    Not writing this to throw shade on this chick, it was just kind of funny. I been seeing this chicks ad for a minute now, she's totally legit, she advertises on PD as well as alligator. I was drawn in by her reasonably pretty face but more so that lithe figure and ultra slim waist with a nice ass attatched to it. I show up at her incall at like 230 am wired as hell on adderall and fiending to smash a pretty gurl.

    She opens the door. Man, she looked like ass. Its her, but she hasn't a hint of makeup on, there is what appears to be a shower cap over her hair and she is wearing some very not sexy evening wear, its like a long dress that your grandma would wear to bed, going down to the ankles. No sexy bra, no thong, just this potato sack over her. I didn't have a boner at that time but if I did it would have swiftly died. I ran back to my car without saying a word. She kept texting like what happened, I apologized and I told her I thought she was someone else. I am sure she's got some hot ass, but man her look was a total bummer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65457313#.

    702-xxxx884.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bri hot ass.jpg‎  

  8. #7941

    +1 (702)xxxx20 three

    Cbotd wanted me to send her my Google code to prove I'm not a cop. WTF is wrong with these scammers? My fellow mongers be careful never share that info. They can access everything from that point on. Stay safe!

  9. #7940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    North Las Vegas-Miss London?

    Any info on Miss London? She is a BBW Ebony escort in North Las Vegas.

    Or any good recommendation for an ebony privider in North Las Vegas (Aliente).

    Thanks.

  10. #7939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    When they complain about size, what you need to do is put them face down.
    LOL, tried that!

  11. #7938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    The ads gone.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16155529

  12. #7937
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Crazy ***** of the day award today goes to.

    This one is asking for someone to get her a room on the strip for a free first meetup and a half off second meetup. Of course you know that means you are booking the room on your credit card. WTF.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16153446
    The ads gone.

  13. #7936
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to reach this one for a few weeks now, finally caught up to her yesterday. Everything was good in setting up the date, she communicated well, had a nice personality and did a facetime chat with me. I asked her to get up and show me her body, WOW! And she was at the Sahara, not Motel 6 or Wild Wild West.

    So I'm all set, asked the standard questions and I was off. Got there and she's wearing a tight ass dress, the body was insane. She seemed a bit nervous but OK. We chatted for about a minute then she asked if I was ready. TV on and bright ass lights. Asked her to dim that light, she was actually a bit reluctant said she doesn't like it to be dark. Hmm first red flag.

    Not going to write a book here so short and sweet. She's got serious size restriction and doesn't want to get penetrated more than a couple of inches, anything more than that and she acting like she just got shot. Positions herself to prevent full penetration and has 0 passion. It's sad because she has one of the best all natural ass and tit combinations I've seen in a while.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15979718
    When they complain about size, what you need to do is put them face down.

  14. #7935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Cbotd

    Crazy ***** of the day award today goes to.

    This one is asking for someone to get her a room on the strip for a free first meetup and a half off second meetup. Of course you know that means you are booking the room on your credit card. WTF.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16153446

  15. #7934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Another Vegas strike out

    I've been trying to reach this one for a few weeks now, finally caught up to her yesterday. Everything was good in setting up the date, she communicated well, had a nice personality and did a facetime chat with me. I asked her to get up and show me her body, WOW! And she was at the Sahara, not Motel 6 or Wild Wild West.

    So I'm all set, asked the standard questions and I was off. Got there and she's wearing a tight ass dress, the body was insane. She seemed a bit nervous but OK. We chatted for about a minute then she asked if I was ready. TV on and bright ass lights. Asked her to dim that light, she was actually a bit reluctant said she doesn't like it to be dark. Hmm first red flag.

    Not going to write a book here so short and sweet. She's got serious size restriction and doesn't want to get penetrated more than a couple of inches, anything more than that and she acting like she just got shot. Positions herself to prevent full penetration and has 0 passion. It's sad because she has one of the best all natural ass and tit combinations I've seen in a while.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15979718

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape