Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 41309
-
08-10-21 14:19 #22529Senior Member

Posts: 690Great Mic Skills Plus DT and swallows!
I was horny after walking away from a provider that was ugh, so I search and searched skg. Guess what? I found a WG with great mic skills!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/548420019155
The negative is that she does car dates, she does not host. In the McDuff area, but not dangerous and a quiet street. Now the positives: Thin, spinner, very attractive. No games, good attitude. Goes to work immediately, only use of hands is to pay with the boys, everything with my pole was via her mouth. And a great mouth, just the right amount of suction and then all the way DT. Felt great and I soon pooped and like a good girl she swallowed every drop.
I am in south Jax, so she is a hike for me, but it felt so good with her mouth. I will repeat for sure.
-
08-10-21 11:41 #22528Senior Member

Posts: 522Vixen
This is one of the reasons I shy away from AA providers. Her ad scream attitude for no dam reason.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/476643213421
-
08-10-21 10:57 #22527Senior Member

Posts: 98Appreciate The Intel
I have been looking at this ad, as well. So tired of this BS that, like others, has me thinking of bailing on a hobby I have enjoyed for years.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 10:54 #22526Senior Member

Posts: 522Tease me
Do anyone have any intel on this one? Trying to see if she's worth a trip to the airport.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/480153848614
-
08-10-21 10:33 #22525Senior Member

Posts: 690She Is 25 to 30 Years Older Than Her Pictures and Not Hot. Ugh!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/814658030554
I went to see this provider, her pics in her ad looked sexy and seemed semi-hot, especially the one of her topless in coveralls. And she seemed nice in her texts. I thought this may be a good dream. Big Mistake! When I knocked on the door, a much, much older and wrinkled woman answered the door. Ugh, this provider does not look like any of her pictures in her stg ad, in reality she looked 25 to 30 years older and also not sexy!
What did I do? I turned and walked back to my car and left.
I cannot talk about her personality, skills or naked body since I walked away totally disgusted at what answered the door. Perhaps she has great skills, perhaps not, I will never know because I would not see her even if she paid me.
-
08-10-21 09:43 #22524Senior Member

Posts: 1247Maria
Well, that didn't take long. She decided to go back on vacation with the city.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 07:53 #22523Senior Member

Posts: 1247Ehhh, It's a family member's small, old messy house, on a suburban street, in an older low end neighborhood. It didn't bother me, but might for some.
Originally Posted by TunPunFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 07:27 #22522Senior Member

Posts: 307Indeed, Sophia was a real nice dream. The shower before and then after, and everything in between. I haven't visited PT in the past year and not sure if she was still around. I know when PT closed many of the girls moved over to Victoria Day Spa on the Westside. Then hobbyist dicked that up by parking in another business' lot and they got closed. Girls moved again, this time to Evergreen Spa off Lane Ave.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 00:44 #22521Senior Member

Posts: 185Back To Mongering
Decided to try and weed through the obvious sub par selection of females out there these days after almost a year. I haven't had a good rimming since Sophia over at PT before they closed. If anyone can point me in a couple directions it would be most appreciated. I'll do the research if I can get some names.
Thanks and a PM is fine.
GP.
-
08-10-21 00:23 #22520Senior Member

Posts: 158How's the incall?
I know roughly where it's at and I know most of the places right there are shit holes where I've seen other girls over the years.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
Decent place?
-
08-09-21 22:15 #22519Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah I knew someone had been asking about her, I had been wondering too. I mean if I did not recognize the room and the bed spreads from the pics, I would have sworn those pics were before 3 years of heavy drug use. I mean it looked like a trap house in that room. I was disgusted. And it seems as if she was trying to intermediate me from doing something to her. There was gun talk and she could get to hers faster than I can get to mine. Seemingly recent pics. But trust me, it isn't good.
Originally Posted by ArchyRozay
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 22:08 #22518Senior Member

Posts: 708WOW;.
Originally Posted by Yoyo79
[View Original Post]
I can't believe it had been a few months since I've seen her. Just as you described. Good rates. Fun girl.
-
08-09-21 18:02 #22517Senior Member

Posts: 1062Welcome to school
You didn't lose your money, you just paid tuition.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 14:20 #22516Senior Member

Posts: 299Jezebel is GOOD TO GO
I concur with Clit. Jezebel is pretty, great performance, and uses that tongue ring well. Her experience Is stellar compared to the current competition. Treat her good.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:54 #22515Senior Member

Posts: 1247Jezebel
Yes. Jezebel is good. She's pretty, very sweet, and wants to keep her reputation good. She performs well and makes good use of that tongue ring. She's currently staying with family near the Timuquana area. They know what she does, so the environment is safe, but the neighbors are looking a little nosey lately.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





