Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 17727
-
08-09-21 21:06 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 319Big time
Absolutely but why has this happened? Nobody every answer that question. Things are relatively back to normal now but its worse than ever. There has to be a reason for that.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 19:31 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 418When you put it into perspective like that. Yeesh.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 19:12 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 121I'm apparently too young?
I'm 30 years old and several providers have turned me down because I look young (I am). Can anyone recommended anyone that doesn't mind I'm, like, younger?
-
08-09-21 18:45 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 97Truth in advertising
A quick review of the last few days of comments.
Originally Posted by AverageGuy66
[View Original Post]
Negative comments: 7902,7897, 7892,7889, 7887,7880, 7877,7867, 7862,7861, 7858,7855, 7850 7840,7839.
Positive comments: 7885,7863.
Wasteland for sure.
-
08-09-21 17:52 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 552Truth in Advertising.
That pic has “Hardcore Hoodrat" written all over it. Unless you are just aching to get potentially scammed, robbed at gunpoint (Duh!) or worse it is simply not worth the risk...
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 15:46 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 134Pull the trigger, gun tats, LOL.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:34 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 169My Ride Or Die?
Yeah. This girl is cute, but not that cute. Who needs this kind of drama in their life? Sure as fuck not me. Even without the armed pimp which is def enough, those mini flab pierced nips just aren't my thing.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:20 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 169The little head
There I go thinking with the little head. Thanks for pointing that out. There are plenty of other massage sites with fake pics. I guess with ListCrawler, you kind of expect seeing the real thang. Most of these woman don't seem to attractive, in my opinion. I don't know what to beleive on these sites anymore. I was just taking a chance, mining for gold, and hoping to report something good.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 11:03 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 94Did you see dude with guns?
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 09:14 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 152Catz
Any one seen her lately?
-
08-08-21 21:29 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 121So. Legit?
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 21:04 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 94Cute
Look at this link and then look at all pictures and videos.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65402903
-
08-08-21 17:49 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 103Really?
Those are pics of pornstar Natasha Nice! Nothing on that post tells me that it could be a real post. Well, I could be wrong but my gut tells me it's fake.
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 16:38 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 169Pevley. Earth Angel
This one caught my eye, and had some good comments on ListCrawler. So yesterday, I tried to give her a shot:
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/65378141
Texted for a meetup in the afternoon, in advance. She texted back yes, and was real short. Asked for an address, and she gave me the super 8 off hwy z in Pevley. I arrived three minutes before the agreed upon time, and was not able to get a response from texting or phone call. I ended up leaving after 15 minutes. Completely ghosted. No return text or calls, and not explaination. I was cool about it, and didn't leave any nasty notes or messages. Screw me once, shame on you. Guess I won't ever be seeing this chic. Hopefully someone else has had better experiences. I ended up going with plan b, over the east side to Tokyo Spa to get an awesome table shower, and blow my load into a cute Asian named 'Sarah'.
-
08-07-21 20:41 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 121Any experience with this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568
Looks cute. If not too good to be true.












Reply With Quote





