Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 24532
-
08-09-21 18:13 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 307Let me help you
This is an SW who takes her talents online from time to time. The pics are a couple years old and she's thinner. Not as attractive as the pics but she's passable. You can typically find her along Loch Raven between Greenmount and 25th. She does have a good attitude and a decent personality, and she's down for whatever as long as your dough is right. She has a habit, though, so keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by SixthMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:39 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 36That's funny. I texted her his morning with no reply. If you get her before I do, please write a report. I'll do the same.
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 16:18 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 121Anybody try this *****
Anyone got details on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65460449#.
She looks pretty alright and I tried to see what was up with her but like most of these dolts she can neither read nor type a complete sentence nor respond back on time.
-
08-09-21 15:59 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 84Ashlei
I hoped to catch her in a bwi location but she was in a low end Elkridge motel. Not my first choice but I've dreamt of her before and was somewhat comfortable. The usual above par experience but she had a female friend. I think a double could have been on the table but the friend was not nearly as appealing. I haven't seen ads for her-she may be just tagging along.
-
08-09-21 15:53 #11538Regular Member

Posts: 20Sounds about right. I never got her to agree to CIM, she didn't have a problem with CIP though.
Originally Posted by JuiceMaker6
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 14:39 #11537Regular Member

Posts: 14Avoid!
This dreams name is Bella she may look good in her photos but she has a lot of scars on her and her bf or whoever he is tries to run game. It doesn't take much for me to leave any red flags and I'm gone but the crazy thing is on my way out another girl saw me and asked me if I just saw her I told her no that I was about to but left and she said good because she's burning so I guess always follow your instincts and stay safe fellows.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65500316
-
08-09-21 12:24 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 273Nikki
I seen Nikki before she was OK. She was at private residence off Saint Patricia court. She was a little bigger than pics suggest but very cool person. It was no rush service and all service was covered when I saw her. I will not repeat. Just not my type. I believe another member posted about her under another name search Nebraska. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 08:54 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 209Nikkin in Dundalk
I've dreamt a few times with Nikki. Service is just okay. She is a big gurl but not fat. Everything is covered with reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 01:12 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 121Sorry. I'm late but I only come on here when I need to find something to knockdown. As far enlightenment. Basically anyone else gives better service than Miss HarfCo Tatted, so it's really not hard to beat her service. Tho girls I am thinking of in middle river are bigger built tho so you may not like that but Falisha who said she was done but alluva sudden is now back usually is in the Star Motel on MR and I've smashed 3 times (BBJCIM only). She usually is with he BF or handler but he always left before I got there. Also if you can find Kara from middle river. I liked her too but I'm pretty sure she might be done or moved away.
Originally Posted by Bored44
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 11:28 #11533Regular Member

Posts: 3Re: Millie
Depends on the day LMAO but even when she does it's a 1/10 and then she stops and wants you to go in.
Originally Posted by BannedForLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 08:50 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 422Michelle experience
I met up with Michelle a few months back on a whim mainly because she was very close to where I used to live. I knew the place because blue (bbw blonde who does BBBJ) used to be there too. Her head was good but she took forever to come outside when I got there, took another 15 minutes to clean up the messy room where we got down to Business. She's also late 40's early 50's so YMMV. She had to put Vaseline on herself to lube up and it was a major turnoff for me. Popped in the bag after a bit and left. Didn't come back. She quoted me for $60 at the time and she's been quoting $70 for awhile. She's totally not worth it. She's a last resort.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 07:26 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 396Intel Check
Does anyone have any details on Nikki in Dundalk?
Also, does anyone have any recent experience with Michelle in Charles Village?
-
08-08-21 00:15 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 67Re: Jewel
Last time I saw Jewel she told me that she was going on an extended "vacation" and would be unavailable the rest of the summer. Part of me (the degenerate monger) was disappointed as we all know why we visit her. The other side of me wants to see her get well as she looked much better back in the day. Not uncommon for most of these chicks to take a break from the hobby, disappear like Casper the friendly ghost then pop back up when the funds start to get low.
Originally Posted by JackKnauf
[View Original Post]
Loweyes.
-
08-07-21 21:55 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 79Don't be deceived
Most of these new laws let the working girl go, with no charges, and press charges on the Monger and or boyfriend / manager. It seems our new progressive laws view all women as victims of trafficking.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
DD.
-
08-07-21 20:35 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 346Linthicum Latina's
Linthicum Latina's.
Think I might have confused some of us.
What I am lacking is info on the Linthicum Latina's. Posting 6-8 ads on the Ay Papi section of Listcrawler Baltimore.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/br...nd/baltimore/1
Does anyone have any info on these girls or outfit?
I know full and well the Latina's in PG are real and reliable. As well as the old Laurel Latina's that are now out in Frederick (Mt. Airy) they are very real and reliable also if not a tad bit far.
Thanks again.
MJ1.









Reply With Quote





