Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 1032 1532 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16861

    Lucky Number Sevyn

    Been on my to do list far too long so I've been trying off & on for over 2 weeks maybe more. Finally nailed her down yesterday and was glad I endured the chaos. I knew going in that the wait times were going to be an issue so that being said I set enough time aside to compensate. It was the typical 30 min plus wait while she did her makeup in wich we talked nearly the whole time. She was wearing a shirt with Lacey panties wich kept the wait time more than endurable. She's pretty small and definitely sexy, body was on point and freshly showered too. Actually real sweet girl all in all. Seemed to me sober and coherent with no signs of drug use.

    Everything is covered but CBJ was one of the best I've had and that's usually a deal breaker for me. She understood this and made an extra effort wich paid off. QV /80 (will repeat).

    If your in a time crunch don't bother though as what's been previously reported. Also know that she's an extreme YMMV type woman.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65540314

  2. #16860

    Not quite

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK, you pervs are killing me! Haha! I passed on her contact info to a bunch of you seniors yesterday and she has already met some. I have 12 new requests this morning. You all are going to wear this poor girl out. I repeat. I am not a pimp. But sharing the info is why we're here, I think. I keep getting all these questions about her. But if you have her number. Come on now. Make a little effort on your own! LOL. She asked me to share these pics. So here you go.
    Her hair is bright green now!

  3. #16859

    Intel

    Will be in the Fishers area for a business trip this week. Looking for some provider recommendations / Intel. Any and all info is greatly appreciated. Please PM me the details / digits. I will return the favor when you're in lexington.

  4. #16858
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatrfn  [View Original Post]
    Also in this area. Would love her info and can share some Fl contacts in exchange.
    I'm near Anderson and would love to help her out. I don't know how to PM though.

  5. #16857

    PrettyMizz update

    OK, you pervs are killing me! Haha! I passed on her contact info to a bunch of you seniors yesterday and she has already met some. I have 12 new requests this morning. You all are going to wear this poor girl out. I repeat. I am not a pimp. But sharing the info is why we're here, I think. I keep getting all these questions about her. But if you have her number. Come on now. Make a little effort on your own! LOL. She asked me to share these pics. So here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2021-08-10 11-39-23-7698d9.jpg‎   image2021-08-10 11-39-14-9bfe3a.jpg‎  

  6. #16856

    Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatrfn  [View Original Post]
    Also in this area. Would love her info and can share some Fl contacts in exchange.
    Just an FYI she is requiring a photo be sent.

  7. #16855

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Raine?

    She has to be a doppelganger for the infamous Renee from the ol Rockville Rd area or her sister, idk.
    Do you have a picture or a link. If its the same one its bad news.

  8. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I saw a young lady from SA and shared her info in the SA thread. But she just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $ She is in Anderson, hosts, and is real. Seniors, PM for her contact number. I am no pimp, but she is a sweet young lady, and asked if I knew anyone looking today. Be nice and good luck!
    Also in this area. Would love her info and can share some Fl contacts in exchange.

  9. #16853
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    I'm up by Anderson, can you PM me more info? Contact info?
    I'm going to be in Anderson Thursday I would her info too thanks.

  10. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I saw a young lady from SA and shared her info in the SA thread. But she just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $ She is in Anderson, hosts, and is real. Seniors, PM for her contact number. I am no pimp, but she is a sweet young lady, and asked if I knew anyone looking today. Be nice and good luck!
    I'm in Anderson anyway you could PM her contact info? Much appreciated!

  11. #16851

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I saw a young lady from SA and shared her info in the SA thread. But she just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $ She is in Anderson, hosts, and is real. Seniors, PM for her contact number. I am no pimp, but she is a sweet young lady, and asked if I knew anyone looking today. Be nice and good luck!
    I'm up by Anderson, can you PM me more info? Contact info?

  12. #16850

    Opportunity.

    Hey all,

    I saw a young lady from SA and shared her info in the SA thread. But she just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $ She is in Anderson, hosts, and is real. Seniors, PM for her contact number. I am no pimp, but she is a sweet young lady, and asked if I knew anyone looking today. Be nice and good luck!

  13. #16849

    Seeing double.

    Anyone familiar with Raine?

    She has to be a doppelganger for the infamous Renee from the ol Rockville Rd area or her sister, idk.

  14. #16848

    Be aware

    You might be in for a scare w this one. Alyssa aka Cherry Pie has been on a long hiatus and could be bad, sad news imo.

    Pharma were and probably are still in heavy play with her. Used to be a rare gem too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65487392#.

  15. #16847

    Abby blondie with a body

    Saw this one recently for $ / QV.

    Very toned and super hot. BBBJ and CFS was excellent. Mid to low grade motel but not bad. Definitely a repeat. Kinda hard to nail down but once communication starts it's pretty consistent with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65422418

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape