Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 13299
-
08-09-21 16:00 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 191Katie
Anyone dreamed with Katie in anderson? # ends in 1505, blonde hair looks to be fit / young. Think I found her post on Mega.
-
08-09-21 12:42 #6368Shill for some chick

Posts: 11Hey everyone
Longtime lurker. Longtime purveyor. 1st time making an account on USA. Hope everyone has a great day, Nice to meet everyone!
-
08-09-21 00:48 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 191Peaked my interest
Constantly sniffled nose LOL? NDB to me honestly almost all these girls do some level of drugs. Drama? Now I am really curious what you mean there.
Originally Posted by LobsterMan1
[View Original Post]
These girls can do w/e they want in their spare time as long as they don't act insane while I am around em. As long as they look good and are like 35 or less ideally that is what I prefer.
-
08-09-21 00:37 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 191Ally
The 0781 ending # isn't her huh? She is in Chesnee right (the one texting me back said so)? This # has sent custom pics on demand proving identity before if not the girl from the stg pics LOL. That would take an extremely fast middle man.
Originally Posted by TheGuy345
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 23:08 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 147How bad is it
How bad is she can someone share details.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 20:37 #6364Senior Member

Posts: 244Oh god
I hope not.
Originally Posted by LobsterMan1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 20:12 #6363Regular Member

Posts: 10Belton
Was wondering if anyone had intel on this provider. Thanks in advance.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/418474583967
-
08-08-21 17:31 #6362Regular Member

Posts: 20Jessica Nicole perhaps
I'm assuming it's Jessica Nicole off tryst. If so bad news there. Demons are very present and a lot of drama surrounding her.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 17:28 #6361Regular Member

Posts: 20Ghosted
I have tried to see her several times and finally reached her parking lot then silence.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 15:12 #6360Senior Member

Posts: 65Katie and Cinnamon
Does anyone know if Katie and Cinnamon are still working? I haven't seen a post from them in some time now.
-
08-08-21 14:19 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 191Salty
Because some are already offering me a few local pretty UTR chicks they found in exchange? No need to be salty hah, I know many senior members here have girls / contacts they don't publicly discuss because they think "she is just for them" LOL, as if. So yeah I am trying to find a few new young pretty chicks out there that meet my picky expectations.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 14:14 #6358Senior Member

Posts: 191Maya
I have tried to reach Maya before, never had much luck she isn't super responsive.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 12:23 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 162Maya
Hey BMW,
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
For what it's worth, Maya has a post on them that shows she was last active in April of this year. If her number doesn't come up in the attachment it is 864-xxxx156. Let us know how you make out, okay?
LtB.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596
-
08-08-21 00:22 #6356Senior Member

Posts: 143A trip down memory lane
I found an old phone and I saw a list of old contacts. I thought about how great Miss Carmen and Maya were back in the day.
I don't know if Maya (latina) is still around but she blew me away. I only got to visit her twice. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
Miss Carmen is a tall, olive-skinned hottie with a smoking body. She was a mixed girl with great assets. I see her twice, too. The first time was a qv, and the second was a hh. It was quite a finish.
Finally, I saw Michelle Staxx. I saw her the most. I missed her in Greensboro, NC once. But she ended up coming back for a while in Greenville, SC.
-
08-07-21 21:59 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 162Missing info?
If she isn't UTR would you provide a link for the rest of us?
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
Thank You!
LtB.










Reply With Quote






