High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 887 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6331
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.
    What is the damage?

  2. #6330

    Kimberly legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.

  3. #6329

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762
    She is very real everything is covered but her CBJ is awesome and Kat had some good grip. Will do anal for upcharge.

  4. #6328

    What a shame!

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She is hot and pics are pretty accurate everything is covered and she does not get into it at all. I don't think her cat would have been that great even if she allowed no cover. Just did not really have any grip to it. I have seen 1 time and don't think I would repeat. Unless in a bad pinch maybe. Damage was $ for qv.
    Just look at that ass! OMG. If she gave a good BBBJ followed by an enthusiastic doggy pounding, she'd be on my list.

  5. #6327

    Any feedback on Kimberly?

    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762

  6. #6326

    Such a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She is hot and pics are pretty accurate everything is covered and she does not get into it at all. I don't think her cat would have been that great even if she allowed no cover. Just did not really have any grip to it. I have seen 1 time and don't think I would repeat. Unless in a bad pinch maybe. Damage was $ for qv.
    Such a shame, She is so hot and I have wanted many times to pull the trigger. But if I wanted dead fish I'd go to Long John Silvers!

  7. #6325

    Dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by DarianL88  [View Original Post]
    Heading down to your area Friday till Monday and looking to partake in some dreams. Any info or recommendations appreciated. I saw this one today. Anyone have any details? TIA.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/407389461757
    She is hot and pics are pretty accurate everything is covered and she does not get into it at all. I don't think her cat would have been that great even if she allowed no cover. Just did not really have any grip to it. I have seen 1 time and don't think I would repeat. Unless in a bad pinch maybe. Damage was $ for qv.

  8. #6324

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Partee69  [View Original Post]
    Not a first time poster, I was a senior member but had problems with my email and had to start over.

    The pictures of this girl are of inklusted from SA. I had seen her awhile back from SA and it was a great time. I had lost touch with her and when I saw the ad I reached back out. The girl that showed up wasn't her. Not sure what is going on but didn't go through with the dream. Was just wondering if anyone has actually seen the her. Good luck and stay safe.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...x/518525126079
    Yes I still see ally. You are correct. She isn't in with this ad.

  9. #6323

    She has done same to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyflier32  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to see her twice, she ghosted me twice.
    I have tried several time to set something up and she has done the same thing to me. Shame because by her pics she look hot as fuck.

  10. #6322

    Any Info

    Heading down to your area Friday till Monday and looking to partake in some dreams. Any info or recommendations appreciated. I saw this one today. Anyone have any details? TIA.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/407389461757

  11. #6321
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezart  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Don't see a name but I've seen her post off and on for a year or so. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65287915
    I have tried to see her twice, she ghosted me twice.

  12. #6320

    Former SA / UTR

    Been seeing this one on and off for a few years as a Plan C. Now that she's officially gone to STG, I'm going to help her out. LOL.

    She's heavy and has a high opinion of herself. Other than that, She's young with a huge rack and very accommodating. Don't pay more than a Ben. Outcall only.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/900191803239

    Be cool, don't be a WK chump and tell her you heard about her here. Oh yeah, please don't PM me and ask me for more details.

  13. #6319

    Pink toe

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/936945904994

  14. #6318
    Quote Originally Posted by Partee69  [View Original Post]
    Not a first time poster, I was a senior member but had problems with my email and had to start over.

    The pictures of this girl are of inklusted from SA. I had seen her awhile back from SA and it was a great time. I had lost touch with her and when I saw the ad I reached back out. The girl that showed up wasn't her. Not sure what is going on but didn't go through with the dream. Was just wondering if anyone has actually seen the her. Good luck and stay safe.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...x/518525126079
    How did the girl that showed up look? Any potential there?

  15. #6317

    No name off Augusta rd

    Any info on this one? Don't see a name but I've seen her post off and on for a year or so. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65287915

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape