Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9729
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Same text but in DC. Last four digits end in 1444? She claims her profile is deleted but sends 4 cute pictures of someone I would def. Remember chatting with.

    "Hey it's Maya from seeking. Are you Still in DC?
    Same number, name and MO.

  2. #9728
    Any intel on this one? I am in contact but I have not decided to move forward. Seems a little off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0cac8...1-7cdda8c253d5

    I will not share contact info. PM me if you have any intel.

  3. #9727

    Princess grace 202

    Anyone met or know anything about her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61d33...c-9552ed60e691

  4. #9726

    Think of Uber in early days or.

    Hear your frustration. But you have to think of this as catching a taxi in Manhattan or uber in early days before they fixed some JD these problems. You cannot keep chasing the ones who don't respond. They have their reason and you have yours (why not respond to someone from Philippines or Venezuela.

    Keep sending messages, keep being you and you will hit the right person. If you run after the taxi who has decided to slow down to check you out but didn't stop, you will get tired and more frustrated. Wait for the next taxi to come by and you decide whether you want to hail it, sit in it and how long you ride before you get off.

    BTW. Kudos to you for doing custom messages. That's investment and tells me you are doing the right thing.

    All the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Kind of at a loss when reaching out to girls. I'm new to the area but the game is similar where I'm from. I'll read someone's profile and tailor a personalized message rather than copy and paste, and I'll get a profile view but no response. Then I'll send someone a "hey want to get a drink or coffee" and were setting up dates to meet in less than 10 messages. I don't get it LOL. I'm not obese and I don't have face pics so kind of confused what metrics they use on who to respond to.

  5. #9725
    Kind of at a loss when reaching out to girls. I'm new to the area but the game is similar where I'm from. I'll read someone's profile and tailor a personalized message rather than copy and paste, and I'll get a profile view but no response. Then I'll send someone a "hey want to get a drink or coffee" and were setting up dates to meet in less than 10 messages. I don't get it LOL. I'm not obese and I don't have face pics so kind of confused what metrics they use on who to respond to.

  6. #9724

    Profile name?

    For some reason it's not opening for me. Can you share the username?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f786...8-7fb167e089cb

    Anyone have experiences with this one? Didn't see anything when I searched the profile number / letter link, relatively new profile.

  7. #9723

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I got a text on my mongers app number "Hi I'm Maya from SA are you still in Chi". I didn't answer her cause I vaguely remember her texting me just like that in the past twice and she either asked for money pending our date or was a picture seller or may be both.

    Few hours later she sent few pics and she looked good and I googled her number and it was a Houston escort not currently active and there was one review "Don't contact her she works with Houston Police Dep". Anyone encountered her? There was no actual ad or picture of the escort who used the same number.
    Same text but in DC. Last four digits end in 1444? She claims her profile is deleted but sends 4 cute pictures of someone I would def. Remember chatting with.

    "Hey it's Maya from seeking. Are you Still in DC?

  8. #9722
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the report. She quoted me pretty quickly when we moved to text so I kind of got a pro / semi pro vibe. Especially when she mentioned condoms. Looks like she has a nice body so I might indulge but the condom thing is almost a dealbreaker for me when on SA.
    She did not require them when I saw her. CIP every time.

  9. #9721
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I hit that about 9-10 months ago weekly for a month at 400/ meet. She'll want to do dinner or drinks and then back to your place / hotel. She IMO drinks quite a bit. Decent lay, but we ended up just not being compatible.
    Appreciate the report. She quoted me pretty quickly when we moved to text so I kind of got a pro / semi pro vibe. Especially when she mentioned condoms. Looks like she has a nice body so I might indulge but the condom thing is almost a dealbreaker for me when on SA.

  10. #9720
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    She message me couple days ago. How much was she asking? I was tempted.
    Asked for 400 and negotiated 350 for 1 shot on goal.

  11. #9719
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I hit that about 9-10 months ago weekly for a month at 400/ meet. She'll want to do dinner or drinks and then back to your place / hotel. She IMO drinks quite a bit. Decent lay, but we ended up just not being compatible.
    I met up with her twice last year and we hooked up once. I actually wanted to make her a regular, but her sass / attitude is way too much. She's hot and a good lay though. Probably the hottest girl I've ever BBFSCIPed.

  12. #9718
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f786...8-7fb167e089cb

    Anyone have experiences with this one? Didn't see anything when I searched the profile number / letter link, relatively new profile.
    I hit that about 9-10 months ago weekly for a month at 400/ meet. She'll want to do dinner or drinks and then back to your place / hotel. She IMO drinks quite a bit. Decent lay, but we ended up just not being compatible.

  13. #9717
    https://www.seeking.com/member/52ee8...5-cd1dbcf512ed

    Been chatting with this one as well. Looking to make schedules align this week, will report after but if anyone has intel I'd appreciate.

  14. #9716
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f786...8-7fb167e089cb

    Anyone have experiences with this one? Didn't see anything when I searched the profile number / letter link, relatively new profile.

  15. #9715

    Maya

    I got a text on my mongers app number "Hi I'm Maya from SA are you still in Chi". I didn't answer her cause I vaguely remember her texting me just like that in the past twice and she either asked for money pending our date or was a picture seller or may be both.

    Few hours later she sent few pics and she looked good and I googled her number and it was a Houston escort not currently active and there was one review "Don't contact her she works with Houston Police Dep". Anyone encountered her? There was no actual ad or picture of the escort who used the same number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape