Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9714
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Can't post link because I'm blocked, but this one wants 700 per meet. Told her I'd genuinely consider it because the person in the profile picture is pretty attractive, only to be met with a "that's not me, I don't post my pictures on the internet" and a block. Okay? Lmao.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d3f63...3-2672ccf53bb0

  2. #9713

    Sexy on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkolmog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6bad...8-2cc798450d6a

    Lmao I met and rawdogged her yesterday too, on first date. She almost let me come inside. So no, she's not saving herself up for a single sd.

    She lied about her situation, like where she's from and what she does for work. I can tell because of her accent and lack of cultural knowledge of her purported background. I think SA is her main source of income. I have nothing against that. Just don't fall for her saying stuff like she's monogamous for you.
    She message me couple days ago. How much was she asking? I was tempted.

  3. #9712

    Burbsgal

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d7a...d-d97070b914ea

    She seems DTF, but asks for 6, a nice meal and a top tier hotel. I was not going see her, but discussed schedule. When we could not align she blocked me.

  4. #9711

    Helpful

    Your post was very helpful, thank you. I had my eye on her too so good to know she's a pro that's getting passed around like an old penny. We need more guys here contributing like this rather than just lurking to collect intel.

    SDM and SB are for the most part a waste of time and money. IMO you'd be better off trying to get yourself reinstated on SA by falling on your sword and admitting to making a mistake and you'll never do it again. That's worked for a lot of guys. Or creating a new profile. Search the board there are tips about doing this successfully vs. Not successful.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOnUrKnees  [View Original Post]
    Hope my post is helpful. I've been lurking here awhile and forum has been helpful for me. BTW I just got booted from SA they cited some bs reason so they are cracking down there? Before I can make a second acct, I'll be using SDM and secretbenefits, which don't compare to SA; what are your thoughts on secretbenefits and sdm / sugardaddymeet?

  5. #9710
    Quote Originally Posted by GetOnUrKnees  [View Original Post]
    I just got booted from SA they cited some bs reason
    What was the reason?

  6. #9709

    IHaveGoals17

    Can't post link because I'm blocked, but this one wants 700 per meet. Told her I'd genuinely consider it because the person in the profile picture is pretty attractive, only to be met with a "that's not me, I don't post my pictures on the internet" and a block. Okay? Lmao.

  7. #9708
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    I just cancelled our date for tomorrow. Asked 400 for two hours.
    Hope my post is helpful. I've been lurking here awhile and forum has been helpful for me. BTW I just got booted from SA they cited some bs reason so they are cracking down there? Before I can make a second acct, I'll be using SDM and secretbenefits, which don't compare to SA; what are your thoughts on secretbenefits and sdm / sugardaddymeet?

  8. #9707
    Quote Originally Posted by GetOnUrKnees  [View Original Post]
    Met her yesterday / Friday. Cute but kinda mechanical. Told me she just wants 1 sd and told me she won't meet anyone else. But I remember she's got dates lined up this weekend? Let me know if she's going to meetup with more? I got semipro vibe? Or pro?
    I just cancelled our date for tomorrow. Asked 400 for two hours.

  9. #9706
    Quote Originally Posted by GetOnUrKnees  [View Original Post]
    Met her yesterday / Friday. Cute but kinda mechanical. Told me she just wants 1 sd and told me she won't meet anyone else. But I remember she's got dates lined up this weekend? Let me know if she's going to meetup with more? I got semipro vibe? Or pro?
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6bad...8-2cc798450d6a

    Lmao I met and rawdogged her yesterday too, on first date. She almost let me come inside. So no, she's not saving herself up for a single sd.

    She lied about her situation, like where she's from and what she does for work. I can tell because of her accent and lack of cultural knowledge of her purported background. I think SA is her main source of income. I have nothing against that. Just don't fall for her saying stuff like she's monogamous for you.

  10. #9705

    Same story

    Met with her three weeks ago in Glenview. Definitely semi-pro. I didn't partake but she knew all the keywords like a pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOnUrKnees  [View Original Post]
    Met her yesterday / Friday. She's cute but a bit mechanical so I was getting a semi pro vibe. She said to me she only wants 1 sd and said she won't be meeting anyone else. Wondering if she is lying since prior posts mentioned she has dates coming up with some guys here?

  11. #9704

    Babybombshell on seeking

    Met her yesterday / Friday. She's cute but a bit mechanical so I was getting a semi pro vibe. She said to me she only wants 1 sd and said she won't be meeting anyone else. Wondering if she is lying since prior posts mentioned she has dates coming up with some guys here?

  12. #9703

    Babybombshell on SA

    Met her yesterday / Friday. Cute but kinda mechanical. Told me she just wants 1 sd and told me she won't meet anyone else. But I remember she's got dates lined up this weekend? Let me know if she's going to meetup with more? I got semipro vibe? Or pro?

  13. #9702

    EducatedTraveler26

    She hasn't been on the site for some time. We did exchange messages on the site. She just disappeared after a few exchanges and they were just chit chat.

    Any info on her is appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a475...f-f7a1007eab83

  14. #9701

    Leilani

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2561d...c-fb01eee336b3

    Any info on her? She looks familiar.

  15. #9700

    Makes sense now LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC1712  [View Original Post]
    SA's chat is a bit fcked because emojis are going over as question marks LOL.

    Just a heads up, avoid using them if at all- they'll look normal in your window but be sent as?
    Had one message come out with? And no idea why that happened.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape