Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5135
-
08-09-21 08:43 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 230Brandy
Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 07:41 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 2189Not everyone is on this forum
Guys may see the ad and call with no prior knowledge about her.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
Why the cash up front scams work. If you notice postings from folks complaining about being ripped off by paying in advance, it is usually a regular member with few posts. Not been on here long enough to know better.
-
08-09-21 06:07 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 516Brandy
My feeling is that once I see ONE report of a girl robbing, she is off my list forever, I don't care if there are 50 after saying that she is good, I don't want to be the guy when she decides to do it again. For me if its just a girl who takes the money and runs, that's the worst of it, if a guy is involved, there could be a fight or even worse, too many out there that don't give you problems, why take a chance?
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 00:22 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 230Brandy
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/796117826355
So what is the deal with her? Obviously there are multiple prior repots of her and a male companion robbing friends of ours and ruining what should be a good time. Yet she continues to post. One would think that business would dry up if it is continuing. Or do you think she may have abandoned her evil ways and is actually providing a decent service?
Thoughts for the group.
-
08-08-21 12:35 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 101Def not the same but the homeless slim thick won't allow bare either. At least that's what she told me.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 11:01 #2415He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Not the same
This one has been advertising for a while now but it isn't the "Slim thick" girl who was recently hosting out of a nice tarp tent.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 19:12 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 345Here you go.
Went to STG and entered Slim thick in the search box. Personally, I would pass. Location is where you want. OK, could be a fake ad. Then, she offers no GFE and no bare. Therefore, no fun and not for me.
Originally Posted by MrDorianGrey
[View Original Post]
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/431341384457
CH.
-
08-07-21 11:29 #2413Regular Member

Posts: 17Might help if you said where she was posting or better yet. A link.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:51 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 285Slim thick
Not sure if she's posting but there's a new slim thick not posting faces.
-
08-06-21 19:26 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 820Those eyes are stunning
Androgynous perhaps, but her eyes are captivating for me. Not sure I want to take the plunge since I seem to be risk averse to anything but AMPs these days, but if her reviews remain OK I may have to see those eyes in person.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 12:18 #2410Banned Member

Posts: 588Cynthia
I've seen her a couple of times for cardates last year. BBBJ, DATY, CFS for $. Was meh, clean and ok head. Got the job done. Kinda androgynous looking but decent body. Just didn't click with her. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 12:02 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 133Anyone partake?
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/483903882919
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
I've seen this chick post for Claremont, says she is in Manchester now- has anyone ever seen her? Rates? Worth the visit?
-
08-06-21 11:48 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 133Rate
I did a CBJ. For. 80. A little steep, but she got naked and it was a clean safe environment.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:24 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 352What is the damage?
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
I'd probably just go for a BBBJ to she what's she's like. In fact, if I could find someone who gave good head, could provide an incall and was reliable then I'd be all set. If she can give a good massage, I'd keep her very busy.
-
08-06-21 10:50 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 104Would you be willing to elaborate a bit on the rule changes?
Originally Posted by AlexBoston
[View Original Post]
TIA.












Reply With Quote




