Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 343 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2420

    Brandy

    Thanks for the feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Guys may see the ad and call
    with no prior knowledge about her.

    Why the cash up front scams work. If you notice postings from folks complaining about being ripped off by paying in advance, it is usually a regular member with few posts. Not been on here long enough to know better.

  2. #2419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Not everyone is on this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/796117826355

    So what is the deal with her? Obviously there are multiple prior repots of her and a male companion robbing friends of ours and ruining what should be a good time. Yet she continues to post. One would think that business would dry up if it is continuing. Or do you think she may have abandoned her evil ways and is actually providing a decent service?

    Thoughts for the group.
    Guys may see the ad and call with no prior knowledge about her.

    Why the cash up front scams work. If you notice postings from folks complaining about being ripped off by paying in advance, it is usually a regular member with few posts. Not been on here long enough to know better.

  3. #2418

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/796117826355

    So what is the deal with her? Obviously there are multiple prior repots of her and a male companion robbing friends of ours and ruining what should be a good time. Yet she continues to post. One would think that business would dry up if it is continuing. Or do you think she may have abandoned her evil ways and is actually providing a decent service?

    Thoughts for the group.
    My feeling is that once I see ONE report of a girl robbing, she is off my list forever, I don't care if there are 50 after saying that she is good, I don't want to be the guy when she decides to do it again. For me if its just a girl who takes the money and runs, that's the worst of it, if a guy is involved, there could be a fight or even worse, too many out there that don't give you problems, why take a chance?

  4. #2417

    Brandy

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/796117826355

    So what is the deal with her? Obviously there are multiple prior repots of her and a male companion robbing friends of ours and ruining what should be a good time. Yet she continues to post. One would think that business would dry up if it is continuing. Or do you think she may have abandoned her evil ways and is actually providing a decent service?

    Thoughts for the group.

  5. #2416
    Def not the same but the homeless slim thick won't allow bare either. At least that's what she told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising for a while now but it isn't the "Slim thick" girl who was recently hosting out of a nice tarp tent.

  6. #2415
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Went to STG and entered Slim thick in the search box. Personally, I would pass. Location is where you want. OK, could be a fake ad. Then, she offers no GFE and no bare. Therefore, no fun and not for me.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/431341384457

    CH.
    This one has been advertising for a while now but it isn't the "Slim thick" girl who was recently hosting out of a nice tarp tent.

  7. #2414

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDorianGrey  [View Original Post]
    Might help if you said where she was posting or better yet. A link.
    Went to STG and entered Slim thick in the search box. Personally, I would pass. Location is where you want. OK, could be a fake ad. Then, she offers no GFE and no bare. Therefore, no fun and not for me.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/431341384457

    CH.

  8. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's posting but there's a new slim thick not posting faces.
    Might help if you said where she was posting or better yet. A link.

  9. #2412

    Slim thick

    Not sure if she's posting but there's a new slim thick not posting faces.

  10. #2411

    Those eyes are stunning

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times for cardates last year. BBBJ, DATY, CFS for $. Was meh, clean and ok head. Got the job done. Kinda androgynous looking but decent body. Just didn't click with her. YMMV.
    Androgynous perhaps, but her eyes are captivating for me. Not sure I want to take the plunge since I seem to be risk averse to anything but AMPs these days, but if her reviews remain OK I may have to see those eyes in person.

  11. #2410

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/483903882919

    I've seen this chick post for Claremont, says she is in Manchester now- has anyone ever seen her? Rates? Worth the visit?
    I've seen her a couple of times for cardates last year. BBBJ, DATY, CFS for $. Was meh, clean and ok head. Got the job done. Kinda androgynous looking but decent body. Just didn't click with her. YMMV.

  12. #2409

    Anyone partake?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    I did a CBJ. For. 80. A little steep, but she got naked and it was a clean safe environment.
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/483903882919

    I've seen this chick post for Claremont, says she is in Manchester now- has anyone ever seen her? Rates? Worth the visit?

  13. #2408

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage?

    I'd probably just go for a BBBJ to she what's she's like. In fact, if I could find someone who gave good head, could provide an incall and was reliable then I'd be all set. If she can give a good massage, I'd keep her very busy.
    I did a CBJ. For. 80. A little steep, but she got naked and it was a clean safe environment.

  14. #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her as well, she lives in a rooming house kind of place- nice little body it looks good in her a little tight dress- but has no tits to speak of. She also will take out her teeth completely to speak into the microphone!! LOL.

    Kind of a turn off for me but she looks good with the teeth in!
    What is the damage?

    I'd probably just go for a BBBJ to she what's she's like. In fact, if I could find someone who gave good head, could provide an incall and was reliable then I'd be all set. If she can give a good massage, I'd keep her very busy.

  15. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBoston  [View Original Post]
    She is real but when I met her in boarding house she changed the rules and what we were going to do. Luckily I always confirm before dropping my bills so I simply walked out.
    Would you be willing to elaborate a bit on the rule changes?

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape