Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 582 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4000

    Warning Carrie has a handler now.

    Heads up, saw "Carrie" before. She used to be "more independent" and as per old reviews she was good. Now someone is handling her and having much more control over her activities. Had a dream of her last night where her handler banged on the door 5 minutes in. Shame because she used to be good. Was my regular for a while when I could catch her because she would give me a good deal. Those days are unfortunately gone.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/216785783663

  2. #3999

    Nikki star GFE kisser

    Anyone know info on Nikki Star? Tried to search and nothing seems to come up. Thanks.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...i/058183402026

  3. #3998
    Did anyone end up trying this one? She's the one who can't properly spell the name of her alleged home town (Medallin vs. Medellin). I suspect that she is Brazilian or Latina, but not Colombian. The pics seem legit as they were clearly taken in a room at the Motel 6 at exit 35 off 95 in Milford.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chica.jpeg‎  

  4. #3997

    Visiting and looking for a mature lady who gives great massages

    Hi will be in New haven on business and would love to find a mature lady who give a good massage with a happy ending.

  5. #3996

    Thanks Buddy

    Thank you so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    See post 3708; positive review from senior member.

  6. #3995
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Read on!

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/837831977703

    I guess it's better to be honest.
    That is hilarious. Obviously, posted by someone she ripped off.

  7. #3994

    Big & Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    I swear I have seen her review on here some where in CT, now can't find it. Anyone know her name or seen her recently. I will be passing by so I am looking for a reliable one in the area, also safe incall. Anyone??

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...y/177364718343
    See post 3708; positive review from senior member.

  8. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Good old Goldie. Been ripping mongers off for years yet somehow keeps posting in the same area. Actually have to hand it to her at this point.
    It proves P. T. Barnum was right. Again.

    (He is widely credited with coining the adage "There's a sucker born every minute".).

    BMD.

  9. #3992
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Read on!

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/837831977703

    I guess it's better to be honest.
    Good old Goldie. Been ripping mongers off for years yet somehow keeps posting in the same area. Actually have to hand it to her at this point.

  10. #3991

    Reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    You and 90% of the guys on this site.

    Blue.
    The most reliable provider I've ever seen is definitely Alexa sky. Full GFE she looks match what you want, but pricey.

  11. #3990

    The honest one

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Read on!

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/837831977703

    I guess it's better to be honest.
    You just can't make this shit up. LOL.

  12. #3989

    Petite

    Hey all!

    For financial reasons I had to only partake here and there for the past year. I'm currently looking to meet a petite WSW for an incall. I checked stg and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation or someone that's legit petite? I like small girls with small tits LOL. Thanks! And hopefully I'll be more involved with posts now and can be more interactive / helpful on threads once my adventures begin again.

  13. #3988

    Juelz

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Read on!

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/837831977703

    I guess it's better to be honest.
    She must have pissed someone off!

  14. #3987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She must have pissed off some guy there with her H&H (health & hygiene).

    It takes a lot to motivate someone to run those "truth" ads.

    BMD.
    No doubt it was posted by a pissed off monger.

    IMO, ain't no real escort is going to post these "truth" ads, what would be the purpose? Scared away any potential monger? So why even waste time and post?

  15. #3986

    Finally somebody else

    Tried to tell the fellas, but I guess that comes with being a newbie here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 wks back real cute treated me good was a blur. CBJ covered dog great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape