Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 8725
-
08-08-21 08:37 #3985Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487That or a court order
Because its an automatic sentence if you are willingly spreading it and you know you have a worm.
But we all know we take an astronomical risks with every single one we come across in all 3 categories of this hobby, Parlor, Street and Escort, not displaying their true status. We sucked, get sucked, fucked, swallow and digest all the shit we exchange and we keep on going. If all of us were regulated to get tested accordingly and periodically to reveal our status, this whole shit would be at a stand still.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 08:13 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 5229Juelz avoid
She must have pissed off some guy there with her H&H (health & hygiene).
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
It takes a lot to motivate someone to run those "truth" ads.
BMD.
-
08-08-21 07:40 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 625Truth in advertising
Read on!
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/837831977703
I guess it's better to be honest.
-
08-08-21 02:35 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 196No Name latina / brazilian MILF
I swear I have seen her review on here some where in CT, now can't find it. Anyone know her name or seen her recently. I will be passing by so I am looking for a reliable one in the area, also safe incall. Anyone??
https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...y/177364718343
-
08-08-21 01:23 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 82Link? Please.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 00:04 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 285Nina baddy
Saw her 2 wks back real cute treated me good was a blur. CBJ covered dog great time.
-
08-07-21 17:21 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 304Ugly as hell
Are you sure that thing isn't a guy, or a botched transgender, my god I'm glad you escaped alive and didn't have to do that weird freak.
Originally Posted by WildWalleye
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 14:01 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 269She posts in Milford, frequently. The photo from behind in the blue outfit is tempting. However, the face pics kill any potential boner (and makes me think she's an addict). Sorry for your experience. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by TheHass
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:25 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 5229You are correct in your gut reaction. Same as mine despite the ridiculous rates. She's got only one (skeptical) review for a reason which I care to NOT know. It's also curious that she's flashing a Gucci bag and Rolex clone in what appears to be a Motel 6 room.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-07-21 09:58 #3976Regular Member

Posts: 6She is ghetto
It's me again, I was I guess the only one here who has seen her. I was just telling my experience. I used to be on t. E. are. For reviews, just found this recently. Guess you got to see for yourself. I know it was worth the 100 ,seen her a few times. Met me at my job and fucked in her car, up to you pushy and head was good and she ain't a addict just a hood chicken. She not coming home with me so lay there and take dick that's all.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 03:21 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 33An absolute nightmare. Knocked on the door and she questioned if I was legit, which is fine. Go inside the room, and immediately notice she's way skinnier than her pictures let on. Asks if I wanted the hour, and I agreed. She then talks to me for a good 20 minutes, going between the bedroom and the bathroom. Asks if I want to drink with her, I decline. Asks if I want to do white with her and I decline as well. She goes in the bathroom for awhile, the whole time I'm super sketched out to the point I'm thinking of running out. Finally she comes out and we start probably about 30 minutes of me being there. In the middle of our session she stops and says she heard a knock on the door. She gets up and checks, and starts yelling down the hall at someone asking them if they were messing at the door and all this crazy stuff. At this point I felt like I was being set up, which I might not of been, but the shit just felt so sketchy that I had to bail. Absolutely would not repeat it was a again a nightmare. Save yourself the headache. Almost swore off escorts for good after.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 17:46 #3974Regular Member

Posts: 16Heather
Thanks again, hopefully have a review soon.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 17:45 #3973Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks.
Thanks for the info. Will do a search.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 17:08 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 304Tehya
Thanks for your thoughtful insight.
Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
I am 100% certain beyond a shadow of doubt that I know what is going on for events, posted or not.
-
08-05-21 14:05 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 86Linda
Search for Linda in the Waterbury section. Plenty of reviews there. Never seen her but supposedly she is hot, however doesn't have the best attitude. And hosts in a very sketchy location. But read up and decide for yourself.
Originally Posted by Horman69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






