Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 17049
-
08-10-21 02:06 #9729Senior Member

Posts: 430Same number, name and MO.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 18:14 #9728Senior Member

Posts: 168Any intel on this one? I am in contact but I have not decided to move forward. Seems a little off.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0cac8...1-7cdda8c253d5
I will not share contact info. PM me if you have any intel.
-
08-09-21 16:42 #9727Senior Member

Posts: 27Princess grace 202
Anyone met or know anything about her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/61d33...c-9552ed60e691
-
08-09-21 16:29 #9726Senior Member

Posts: 59Think of Uber in early days or.
Hear your frustration. But you have to think of this as catching a taxi in Manhattan or uber in early days before they fixed some JD these problems. You cannot keep chasing the ones who don't respond. They have their reason and you have yours (why not respond to someone from Philippines or Venezuela.
Keep sending messages, keep being you and you will hit the right person. If you run after the taxi who has decided to slow down to check you out but didn't stop, you will get tired and more frustrated. Wait for the next taxi to come by and you decide whether you want to hail it, sit in it and how long you ride before you get off.
BTW. Kudos to you for doing custom messages. That's investment and tells me you are doing the right thing.
All the best.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 15:31 #9725Senior Member

Posts: 200Kind of at a loss when reaching out to girls. I'm new to the area but the game is similar where I'm from. I'll read someone's profile and tailor a personalized message rather than copy and paste, and I'll get a profile view but no response. Then I'll send someone a "hey want to get a drink or coffee" and were setting up dates to meet in less than 10 messages. I don't get it LOL. I'm not obese and I don't have face pics so kind of confused what metrics they use on who to respond to.
-
08-09-21 13:44 #9724Senior Member

Posts: 59Profile name?
For some reason it's not opening for me. Can you share the username?
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 10:59 #9723Senior Member

Posts: 233Maya
Same text but in DC. Last four digits end in 1444? She claims her profile is deleted but sends 4 cute pictures of someone I would def. Remember chatting with.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
"Hey it's Maya from seeking. Are you Still in DC?
-
08-09-21 10:04 #9722Senior Member

Posts: 275She did not require them when I saw her. CIP every time.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 08:09 #9721Senior Member

Posts: 200Appreciate the report. She quoted me pretty quickly when we moved to text so I kind of got a pro / semi pro vibe. Especially when she mentioned condoms. Looks like she has a nice body so I might indulge but the condom thing is almost a dealbreaker for me when on SA.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 02:38 #9720Regular Member

Posts: 24Asked for 400 and negotiated 350 for 1 shot on goal.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 02:37 #9719Regular Member

Posts: 24I met up with her twice last year and we hooked up once. I actually wanted to make her a regular, but her sass / attitude is way too much. She's hot and a good lay though. Probably the hottest girl I've ever BBFSCIPed.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 23:28 #9718Senior Member

Posts: 275I hit that about 9-10 months ago weekly for a month at 400/ meet. She'll want to do dinner or drinks and then back to your place / hotel. She IMO drinks quite a bit. Decent lay, but we ended up just not being compatible.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 22:55 #9717Senior Member

Posts: 200https://www.seeking.com/member/52ee8...5-cd1dbcf512ed
Been chatting with this one as well. Looking to make schedules align this week, will report after but if anyone has intel I'd appreciate.
-
08-08-21 22:26 #9716Senior Member

Posts: 200https://www.seeking.com/member/2f786...8-7fb167e089cb
Anyone have experiences with this one? Didn't see anything when I searched the profile number / letter link, relatively new profile.
-
08-08-21 20:02 #9715Senior Member

Posts: 430Maya
I got a text on my mongers app number "Hi I'm Maya from SA are you still in Chi". I didn't answer her cause I vaguely remember her texting me just like that in the past twice and she either asked for money pending our date or was a picture seller or may be both.
Few hours later she sent few pics and she looked good and I googled her number and it was a Houston escort not currently active and there was one review "Don't contact her she works with Houston Police Dep". Anyone encountered her? There was no actual ad or picture of the escort who used the same number.












Reply With Quote





