Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7930

    I'm apparently too young?

    I'm 30 years old and several providers have turned me down because I look young (I am). Can anyone recommended anyone that doesn't mind I'm, like, younger?

  2. #7929

    Truth in advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGuy66  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else find it to be exponentially difficult to schedule a dream let alone, find one that doesn't take a good chunk of the paycheck? It was ramping up prior to COVID but it's really fell off the rails since. There used to be variety AND skill out there. Now, it's just a wasteland with a few Lord Humunguses out there collecting. I have severely reduced the number of dreams I have had.
    A quick review of the last few days of comments.

    Negative comments: 7902,7897, 7892,7889, 7887,7880, 7877,7867, 7862,7861, 7858,7855, 7850 7840,7839.

    Positive comments: 7885,7863.

    Wasteland for sure.

  3. #7928

    Truth in Advertising.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. This girl is cute, but not that cute. Who needs this kind of drama in their life? Sure as fuck not me. Even without the armed pimp which is def enough, those mini flab pierced nips just aren't my thing.
    That pic has “Hardcore Hoodrat" written all over it. Unless you are just aching to get potentially scammed, robbed at gunpoint (Duh!) or worse it is simply not worth the risk...

  4. #7927
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I haven't yet pulled the trigger, but the pic of the gun, and her having a gun tat on her. Makes me a bit weary. Just seems like a person you'd avoid if they weren't in this profession. However I LOVE her body type so I just might anyway. Sigh.
    Pull the trigger, gun tats, LOL.

  5. #7926

    My Ride Or Die?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Did you see dude with guns?
    Yeah. This girl is cute, but not that cute. Who needs this kind of drama in their life? Sure as fuck not me. Even without the armed pimp which is def enough, those mini flab pierced nips just aren't my thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NoThanks.jpg‎  

  6. #7925

    The little head

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Those are pics of pornstar Natasha Nice! Nothing on that post tells me that it could be a real post. Well, I could be wrong but my gut tells me it's fake.
    There I go thinking with the little head. Thanks for pointing that out. There are plenty of other massage sites with fake pics. I guess with ListCrawler, you kind of expect seeing the real thang. Most of these woman don't seem to attractive, in my opinion. I don't know what to beleive on these sites anymore. I was just taking a chance, mining for gold, and hoping to report something good.

  7. #7924
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    So. Legit?
    Did you see dude with guns?

  8. #7923

    Catz

    Any one seen her lately?

  9. #7922
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Look at this link and then look at all pictures and videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65402903
    So. Legit?

  10. #7921

    Cute

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568

    Looks cute. If not too good to be true.
    Look at this link and then look at all pictures and videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65402903

  11. #7920

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye, and had some good comments on ListCrawler. So yesterday, I tried to give her a shot:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/65378141

    Texted for a meetup in the afternoon, in advance. She texted back yes, and was real short. Asked for an address, and she gave me the super 8 off hwy z in Pevley. I arrived three minutes before the agreed upon time, and was not able to get a response from texting or phone call. I ended up leaving after 15 minutes. Completely ghosted. No return text or calls, and not explaination. I was cool about it, and didn't leave any nasty notes or messages. Screw me once, shame on you. Guess I won't ever be seeing this chic. Hopefully someone else has had better experiences. I ended up going with plan b, over the east side to Tokyo Spa to get an awesome table shower, and blow my load into a cute Asian named 'Sarah'.
    Those are pics of pornstar Natasha Nice! Nothing on that post tells me that it could be a real post. Well, I could be wrong but my gut tells me it's fake.

  12. #7919

    Pevley. Earth Angel

    This one caught my eye, and had some good comments on ListCrawler. So yesterday, I tried to give her a shot:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/65378141

    Texted for a meetup in the afternoon, in advance. She texted back yes, and was real short. Asked for an address, and she gave me the super 8 off hwy z in Pevley. I arrived three minutes before the agreed upon time, and was not able to get a response from texting or phone call. I ended up leaving after 15 minutes. Completely ghosted. No return text or calls, and not explaination. I was cool about it, and didn't leave any nasty notes or messages. Screw me once, shame on you. Guess I won't ever be seeing this chic. Hopefully someone else has had better experiences. I ended up going with plan b, over the east side to Tokyo Spa to get an awesome table shower, and blow my load into a cute Asian named 'Sarah'.

  13. #7918

    Any experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568

    Looks cute. If not too good to be true.

  14. #7917

    Redbone riah


  15. #7916

    Recommendations?

    Hey everyone. Out-of-towner here to see a friend. Leaving Monday and was hoping to have a dream before I go. Can anyone give me a list of trusted providers in the area? Not much time to do research. Would prefer a young spinner who offers GFE and BBBJ. If you could PM me with numbers that would be great but I'll take anything at this point. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape