Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16699
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Back in 1995, I would save down JPEGs to supplement my magazine stash. But I saved a JPG or bought a magazine in like 20 years. Why would anyone collect pics when they are available in every flavor possible with a few keystrokes?
    I have the pics of almost provider I've seen. Many of them are no longer available on the internet, and even if they were, how would you go about looking for them if the provider's / agency website is down or there post has long been deleted?

  2. #16698
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Back in 1995, I would save down JPEGs to supplement my magazine stash. But I saved a JPG or bought a magazine in like 20 years. Why would anyone collect pics when they are available in every flavor possible with a few keystrokes?
    I don't know, but they do it.

    Also another term for a simple time waster who will never close the deal.

  3. #16697

    Pondering 'pic collector'

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if she's just a pic collector?
    Back in 1995, I would save down JPEGs to supplement my magazine stash. But I saved a JPG or bought a magazine in like 20 years. Why would anyone collect pics when they are available in every flavor possible with a few keystrokes?

  4. #16696

    Kendra Info

    I've seen Kendra before but it was a big hassle to see her. When I hit her up we texted and a setup was made when I got to the location she says she couldn't see me, but I like to subscribe to providers OF to see what's in store. So once I showed her I was an OF subscriber and we had been messaging in there for a while and she suddenly had time to see me. Once I got in there she was very nice but pushy as well. I convinced her to give me a BBBJ, but I feel like that was only because I was an OF subscriber and had tipped her in there and she didn't want to lose me. Everything else was just fine and covered she seemed like she just wanted to get it over but was OK with a lot of stuff and friendly after.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7792360904

    I have never seen a senior review of Kenda here. Am I wrong? Does anyone have details?

  5. #16695

    Punk Princess

    This is an old EB ad. The search pulls up some discussion 3+ years ago. She looks a lot like Krystal Bowie discussed during the past week. Is this the same woman?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3122481272

  6. #16694

    Kenda and Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    Did this slutt leave herself a review?
    I don't trust the reviews from that site. Anyone including the provider or a handler could leave those. But I am suspicious of the ladies who have been posting forever and still have 0 reviews.

    Same thing with Ava. No senior has ever seen her? There is 1 review and it's from a regular member with very few posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65355517

  7. #16693
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if she's just a pic collector? It's weird that no one has ever reported on her.
    Did this slutt leave herself a review?

  8. #16692

    Kendra

    She looks real but she's probably just selective about who she sees. I think some girls get a base of regulars and then only occasionally see new people. Also her rates are sort of high if I recall correctly so she might be relatively low-volume in terms of the number of guys she sees.

  9. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to hook up with her a few times in the past and have always been ghosted after a few texts.
    I'm wondering if she's just a pic collector? It's weird that no one has ever reported on her.

  10. #16690

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7792360904

    I have never seen a senior review of Kenda here. Am I wrong? Does anyone have details?
    I have tried to hook up with her a few times in the past and have always been ghosted after a few texts.

  11. #16689

    Anyone ever try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Or if it is real you 100% won't get the hour. It's basically "would you like to pay $60, $80, or $100 for QV?
    First time besides AMP. Want a safe visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65396007#.

  12. #16688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    100/ hr is *too* "right". From what I've seen, a price like that is a scam or a tranny.
    Or if it is real you 100% won't get the hour. It's basically "would you like to pay $60, $80, or $100 for QV?

  13. #16687

    Kendra

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7792360904

    I have never seen a senior review of Kenda here. Am I wrong? Does anyone have details?

  14. #16686
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan96  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65344675

    Need some intel on her. That ass is fat and the price is right.
    100/ hr is *too* "right". From what I've seen, a price like that is a scam or a tranny.

  15. #16685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times, not in the last 18 months. A very sweet girl who doesn't clock watch. She got a little heavier last time I saw her. She is completely submissive and will do anything you want. Poor thing does have the signs of an old habit. I agree 600 high, but sure I could grandfather in. Be kind.
    This is true. She's a bit bigger than her pictures suggest, but because we always fucked with her wearing various crazy outfits I don't think it ever really crossed my mind. She usually wears some sort of elaborate lingerie that she keeps on the entire time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape