Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 7897
-
08-10-21 10:20 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 182Deep Pockets are killing me!
Idk where these girls are coming up with some of their ppm offers, but I have a feeling somebody's making them stupid offers. Please, if you're reading this $4 to $5 ppm is too high for this area. You're pricing them out of the market. Please if you're reading this, stop it. We all know about girls with GPS, but this goes beyond that. They aren't coming up with these numbers on their own. So again, please stop it! Until then I am collecting phone numbers until you are gone and they need a consistent SD.
-
08-09-21 03:10 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 90Reminds me.
Of the time I as shopping for hamburger meat and the meat counter girl decided she hadn't handled enough that day, took one look at me and decided I was the shit, and she pushed me thru those floppy plasticy doors and sexually abused me with her throat for over an hour until no more sausage stuffing could come out and left me to clean up the kitchen.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 00:55 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 560Nova back at it again
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
Hahaha, I forgot all about this couple! I've linked my review from that experience down below if anyone wants to check it out. Perhaps things have changed since then, though I seriously doubt it. To put it bluntly, it was not a great time & I strongly urge caution in general. And for gods sake, don't pay her 400 or some other exorbitant amount. She must be desperate for her to be on her 10th profile, and I had her for substantially less than what she's reportedly been asking these days.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 00:54 #6004Senior Member

Posts: 319Info
Has anyone chatted with this one? I do have a little info. But I wanted know if ya have.
https://www.seeking.com/member/da51e...0-d8f4d7c811b7#x.
-
08-08-21 19:12 #6003Senior Member

Posts: 29Prob the husband she makes sure to mention in her profile. Some here have met him if I remember correctly as they always like it to be a threesome.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 18:14 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 812Nova
That's her husband / bf.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 17:08 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 85Who is the guy taking a photo of her taking a photo of herself? Pic 4. Looks like it Coolidge be her brother.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 15:25 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 182Scammer!
Asking for $ up front. Gets nasty when you don't comply.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bf30e...2-e53c4204666e
-
08-08-21 15:14 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 108She's Back
Looks like Nova is back with a new name.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a8ef3...c-5527de5e7351
-
08-08-21 13:33 #5998Senior Member

Posts: 586Towson Latina / datgirlalyssa
https://www.seeking.com/member/37b4c...e-2badb9e5bdc9
Anyone happen to see her? Texted with her a bit last night and seemed reasonable in terms of expectations, but all her photos are filtered and my sense is that she might be heavier or less attractive than they would indicate. Interested in filling up a Latina, but not a fattie.
-
08-06-21 22:16 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 223The Sun Shines on a Dogs Ass Every Once in a While
So, I got kicked off SA a long time ago and couldn't get back on so gave up. I'm on Sugar Daddy Meet and the first 2 years were decent, not as good as SA, but okay for me. Since Covid hit, it's been tough, mostly scammers or girls looking for online. A couple weeks ago I started chatting with a 18 year old redhead, she would only share snap, she's tall and smoking hot, and I thought for sure she was fake and eventually would ask me to send her money. Well we met tonight and fucked like rabbits BBFSCIP for 200. It's these sorts of finds that keep me in the game. Please don't message me asking for her info, she's not on the site anymore and I asked if I could share her info and she said no. I'm going to fuck her as many times as I can, sure it won't last long. Just posting so everyone knows there are unicorns out there, just got to find them.
-
08-06-21 16:45 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 457I saw her a few weeks back and Jt1896 description is perfectly on point. She enjoys oral both giving and receiving, the pussy is very tight. With regard to sex it's just plain sex. You're not going to get anything special here. She does look a bit older, I would guess that she is 46-50 years old from my judgement. Overall a really nice person who is reliability. Damage 250.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 13:00 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 631Next holiday
They run promotions every holiday. Next one should be Labor Day.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 08:27 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 846SA Promo Code
Is there a promo code that one can share for SA?
Looking to join after some time and missed the July 4th promotions.
Thanks.
-
08-03-21 19:54 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 165Ai Megami / Fairfaun
https://www.seeking.com/member/1ea0f...3-9abf65053ebd
For those of you who have been here a while, this is Fairfaun.









Reply With Quote






