Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6007

    Deep Pockets are killing me!

    Idk where these girls are coming up with some of their ppm offers, but I have a feeling somebody's making them stupid offers. Please, if you're reading this $4 to $5 ppm is too high for this area. You're pricing them out of the market. Please if you're reading this, stop it. We all know about girls with GPS, but this goes beyond that. They aren't coming up with these numbers on their own. So again, please stop it! Until then I am collecting phone numbers until you are gone and they need a consistent SD.

  2. #6006

    Reminds me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    So, I got kicked off SA a long time ago and couldn't get back on so gave up. I'm on Sugar Daddy Meet and the first 2 years were decent, not as good as SA, but okay for me. Since Covid hit, it's been tough, mostly scammers or girls looking for online. A couple weeks ago I started chatting with a 18 year old redhead, she would only share snap, she's tall and smoking hot, and I thought for sure she was fake and eventually would ask me to send her money. Well we met tonight and fucked like rabbits BBFSCIP for 200. It's these sorts of finds that keep me in the game. Please don't message me asking for her info, she's not on the site anymore and I asked if I could share her info and she said no. I'm going to fuck her as many times as I can, sure it won't last long. Just posting so everyone knows there are unicorns out there, just got to find them.
    Of the time I as shopping for hamburger meat and the meat counter girl decided she hadn't handled enough that day, took one look at me and decided I was the shit, and she pushed me thru those floppy plasticy doors and sexually abused me with her throat for over an hour until no more sausage stuffing could come out and left me to clean up the kitchen.

  3. #6005

    Nova back at it again

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Nova is back with a new name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8ef3...c-5527de5e7351
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Who is the guy taking a photo of her taking a photo of herself? Pic 4. Looks like it Coolidge be her brother.
    Hahaha, I forgot all about this couple! I've linked my review from that experience down below if anyone wants to check it out. Perhaps things have changed since then, though I seriously doubt it. To put it bluntly, it was not a great time & I strongly urge caution in general. And for gods sake, don't pay her 400 or some other exorbitant amount. She must be desperate for her to be on her 10th profile, and I had her for substantially less than what she's reportedly been asking these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    So yeah, she's definitely real, can take a pounding, and has pretty decent mic skills. But if she asks for a threesome with her bf, you're better off turning down that nonsense. I'm okay with tag-teaming, but not if the other dude literally smells like shit. Anyways, cheers all!

  4. #6004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Info

    Has anyone chatted with this one? I do have a little info. But I wanted know if ya have.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/da51e...0-d8f4d7c811b7#x.

  5. #6003
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Who is the guy taking a photo of her taking a photo of herself? Pic 4. Looks like it Coolidge be her brother.
    Prob the husband she makes sure to mention in her profile. Some here have met him if I remember correctly as they always like it to be a threesome.

  6. #6002

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Who is the guy taking a photo of her taking a photo of herself? Pic 4. Looks like it Coolidge be her brother.
    That's her husband / bf.

  7. #6001
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Nova is back with a new name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8ef3...c-5527de5e7351
    Who is the guy taking a photo of her taking a photo of herself? Pic 4. Looks like it Coolidge be her brother.

  8. #6000

    Scammer!

    Asking for $ up front. Gets nasty when you don't comply.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf30e...2-e53c4204666e

  9. #5999

    She's Back

    Looks like Nova is back with a new name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8ef3...c-5527de5e7351

  10. #5998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Towson Latina / datgirlalyssa

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37b4c...e-2badb9e5bdc9

    Anyone happen to see her? Texted with her a bit last night and seemed reasonable in terms of expectations, but all her photos are filtered and my sense is that she might be heavier or less attractive than they would indicate. Interested in filling up a Latina, but not a fattie.

  11. #5997

    The Sun Shines on a Dogs Ass Every Once in a While

    So, I got kicked off SA a long time ago and couldn't get back on so gave up. I'm on Sugar Daddy Meet and the first 2 years were decent, not as good as SA, but okay for me. Since Covid hit, it's been tough, mostly scammers or girls looking for online. A couple weeks ago I started chatting with a 18 year old redhead, she would only share snap, she's tall and smoking hot, and I thought for sure she was fake and eventually would ask me to send her money. Well we met tonight and fucked like rabbits BBFSCIP for 200. It's these sorts of finds that keep me in the game. Please don't message me asking for her info, she's not on the site anymore and I asked if I could share her info and she said no. I'm going to fuck her as many times as I can, sure it won't last long. Just posting so everyone knows there are unicorns out there, just got to find them.

  12. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0fc5c...0-d6efe992f709
    I saw her a few weeks back and Jt1896 description is perfectly on point.
    So I saw her for a while and then just stopped. We both kinda walked away from each other. Saw her pre-covid and after covid started. Send me a PM and I can give you all the details you probably want. She's a professional with a job, lives in the city but doesn't host. Can meet during lunch. BBFS CIP but is select about it. I can share her social with you. She doesn't use a VOIP number which is a mistake. $200 per meeting. I've never just stopped seeing someone like her. I'm not even sure why I stopped. She's ok but just not good enough to keep going long term and I guess she felt the same about me. I still have her number and wonder what she'd say if I started texting her again. Who knows.

    So let me fill out some important details for you guys:

    Her job goes till 10 pm so that's why lunch is best for her. Weekends are out and she's not available. Limited positions due to physical constraints. No lazy dog. Nice clit, not huge and is ok with DATY. Not necessarily her favorite. She likes to ride the pole and cums quickly. Likes to kiss and is a nice person. Doesn't want to feel like a piece of meat, which is important to her. She may ask for M&G first, which I guess I passed. Will never host. Sex was straight forward, no anal. Not really into kinky things. So I guess someone mentioned Vanilla and that's probably a good description for her. She is a nice girl, not a hoe. I know some of you will argue with me but I never got the sense she does this for the money. At $200 per meet, it certainly doesn't seem like it. She will never ask you for an advance, or money up front. She even offered to reimburse me for hotel for last minute cancellation. (when was the last time an SB offered you that?) Which I always refused. She also does not do drugs of any kind and don't know if she'd tolerate it from you. Hope this helps. I sent PM's to all that messaged me. It's helpful to ask specific questions, those help. I may have forgotten about tattoos, please don't flame me if I did. My memory is not as good as it used to be.

    If you're looking for a "wild" sexual experience, I don't think this girls is for you. She's 44 years old. Nice but not wild. I think she's pretty careful about the men she sees and may ask you things you don't feel comfortable. She asked me if I was married which to me was a little forward. So be forewarned, if this type of "screening" worries you then don't see her. She might not like you anyway. Good luck and if you see her please report back? or at a minimum PM me?
    I saw her a few weeks back and Jt1896 description is perfectly on point. She enjoys oral both giving and receiving, the pussy is very tight. With regard to sex it's just plain sex. You're not going to get anything special here. She does look a bit older, I would guess that she is 46-50 years old from my judgement. Overall a really nice person who is reliability. Damage 250.

  13. #5995

    Next holiday

    They run promotions every holiday. Next one should be Labor Day.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Is there a promo code that one can share for SA?

    Looking to join after some time and missed the July 4th promotions.

    Thanks.

  14. #5994

    SA Promo Code

    Is there a promo code that one can share for SA?

    Looking to join after some time and missed the July 4th promotions.

    Thanks.

  15. #5993

    Ai Megami / Fairfaun

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ea0f...3-9abf65053ebd

    For those of you who have been here a while, this is Fairfaun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape