Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 26911
-
08-09-21 20:42 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes, it is mostly for memories. Occasionally, it's helpful if the provider ends up coming back. I was thinking of seeing https://tryst.link/escort/kat-wicked-kitten and realized later on that I had already seen her years ago when she was a blond. The session was good but not enough for a repeat.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 20:05 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 27Eros. What's New?
Is the What's New section on Eros just one big section which should be titled scam? Any one has had a positive experience with any ladies posted there now or in the past? Which ones? Any one has had any success with new or visiting sections other than the old high priced Chicago standbys that post there? If you tofft positive or negative, please share, it will be greatly appreciated before many will think with their wrong head and lose a bunch of cash. Thank you for all ahead of time who will share. Even if it's just your thoughts and ideas. Thank you!
-
08-09-21 19:47 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 452What's her rate?
Originally Posted by NoTomo
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 18:32 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 1445Do you know if BBBJ, DFK or DATY were even available?
Originally Posted by SteveCarter808
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 16:54 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 1172Montana aka Mocah Hontas.
I'm pondering this sweetheart out of Gary.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3128097780
New Aug 4, imgae search ok, phone number search nothing.
Anyone know anything?
-
08-09-21 15:03 #16706Regular Member

Posts: 5Ruby Bell
I've seen her about 4 years ago. The pics are legit however her tits are very deflated and saggy, it was such a turn off I couldn't get past it and just went for a CBJ. But body type and face are accurate and real pics if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by JimmySixty9
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:54 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 77Yes it is.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:14 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 395Memories
I also have pictures of every provider I seen. I keep it for memories in a hidden app (password protected) I have in my phone. Half of the pics I have providers have sent me.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 12:35 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 91I've seen her a few times. She have a nice personality with a well proportioned and toned body. Cfs and I think CBJ. I'd repeat (and have). The location is a residential house on a quiet street south of O'Hare. I'm sure multi is available.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 01:34 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 269Sam
Can someone tell me if down south Sam with the bottomless throat is submissive? PM if you prefer. Thinking of pulling the trigger. Thanks.
-
08-08-21 22:38 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 153London Belle
I have not seen a provider in a month or so, and been looking for some new girls.
Has anyone seen her: https://tryst.link/escort/london-belle.
Would you recommend? What doesn t she provide?
-
08-08-21 20:53 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 78What do you do with the pics?
Is it like a scrap book thing? What do you do with them? If their posts are deleted presumably they are no longer active, but at least your explanation make some sense in being a "memories" kind of thing.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
T
-
08-08-21 17:41 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 216I have the pics of almost provider I've seen. Many of them are no longer available on the internet, and even if they were, how would you go about looking for them if the provider's / agency website is down or there post has long been deleted?
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 15:44 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 1629I don't know, but they do it.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
Also another term for a simple time waster who will never close the deal.
-
08-08-21 12:44 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 78Pondering 'pic collector'
Back in 1995, I would save down JPEGs to supplement my magazine stash. But I saved a JPG or bought a magazine in like 20 years. Why would anyone collect pics when they are available in every flavor possible with a few keystrokes?
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





