Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 25024
-
08-09-21 08:25 #14419Senior Member

Posts: 116Anyone
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/345600537090
Any info on her? Or recommend a spinner type that actually responds back? Also tried bathroomless ashley with no response.
-
08-09-21 01:15 #14418Regular Member

Posts: 5Kat the companion
Does anyone have info on her. I've tried twice I get responses she seems nice but she flips out when you try to schedule. That body is to die for. Dm me please if you could share info instead of trashing her here.
Sorry I don't have much to share. I've seen girls reviewed ad nauseum.
-
08-08-21 21:09 #14417Senior Member

Posts: 291Yeah, it's a good bet the pictures are not her.
Originally Posted by Slrecon
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 17:39 #14416Regular Member

Posts: 17Has anyone seen this one
Hay everyone, I contacted her a few times and got a response back quickly but pics look to good to be true. She post alot and it seems like another girl with a different number always post at the same time. I can not find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone saw her and could give some feedback.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/40829400
-
08-08-21 12:44 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 4545No link? No phone number? No name? How we suppose to know who that is.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 12:23 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 825Info??
Been communicating with this girl, wondering the pics are real and if anyone has info on her, Thanks in advance.
-
08-08-21 11:51 #14413Senior Member

Posts: 51That's unfortunate, she's young and attractive too. But that's definitely a flag. Flashing a gun in a car on social media, most likely not a legal gun owner and that implies a lot.
Originally Posted by NeedToGetOut
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 09:06 #14412Regular Member

Posts: 19I had planned on connecting with her, but like AVID I have her snapchat too. I saw the one in the car with the idiot guy waving around his gun while she tells us "Yo. This is the most real man I know".
Originally Posted by LookOutKid
[View Original Post]
She was having money problems about a month ago and was offering a "discount" rate of 150 for hh.
I'd say pass on this one.
-
08-08-21 07:35 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 3748My visit was fine in terms of service. Decent DFK, very skilled BBBJ, clean DATY, BBFS prenegotiated by email for 150 hh. She did not want sperm in pussy or mouth or on face though, so I pulled out and sprayed her down. She let out cute little moans and whimpers when pounded hard with bare cock. I think she actually got off, during DATY, just before I climbed aboard. While I ate her out, she periodically inserted her own fingers into her girl-juice-dripping cunnt and was G-spot massaging HERSELF, aggressively, and gasping.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
Now, the incall was a bit sketchy. Devoid of furniture except for the cot that we fucked on, and she delivered part of the donation to her "landlord" before we started. But I got the full time, and there were no problems. I did not notice track marks and she was coherent.
However I decided not to repeat with her when I looked at her rap sheet after I had visited her. It included such gems as felony domestic assault and child endangerment.
Now, we have not established for sure whether the one I saw was the same one as in the recent ad. But if it is, I would proceed with a considerable degree of caution because of that rap sheet.
-
08-08-21 01:48 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 167I think they might be the same person. Comparing the pictures there is a lot of similarities. How was your visit with her? Sent her a text and haven't had text back. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 00:37 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks
Thanks for the info man I appreciate you for that. I'm all set with gunplay LOL. Too bad she's sexy af.
Originally Posted by AvidWanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 17:33 #14408Regular Member

Posts: 6Mary them
Mary the girl usually on the top of the providence list for them is a scammer just a heads up. Tried to arrange a visit and got an address, but while driving there she stated she needs a 50 $ deposit before meeting and I said I'd deposit it in front of her if she'd meet me and got refused.
YMMV but I'd stay away. Last 4# of phone number I contacted was 9261.
-
08-07-21 14:57 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 82Want to see her to
Want to see her to she is a ex or still stripping used to work at the zebra should have went with her when I had the chance. If you hook up let us know how it goes I will do the same.
Originally Posted by FindnCuties
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:33 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sabrina?
I wonder if this could be the same Sabrina I fucked raw back in 2016-2017? The height, age, and hair look about right, and ethnicity is listed as "Arabic" (sic). The Sabrina I barebacked was Armenian, but many Armenians in the USA migrated from Arab countries in the Middle East, so Arab may have been selected by the first dude that reviewed her? But I just can't tell if its her. Here is an old link and the pics I took of the Sabrina I raw-dogged. Could this possibly be the same girl?
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...-2888/1/146284
-
08-07-21 12:18 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 167Sabrina
Has anyone met her that can provide info?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...vidence-923080










Reply With Quote




