Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 1209 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14414
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToGetOut  [View Original Post]
    I had planned on connecting with her, but like AVID I have her snapchat too. I saw the one in the car with the idiot guy waving around his gun while she tells us "Yo. This is the most real man I know".

    She was having money problems about a month ago and was offering a "discount" rate of 150 for hh.

    I'd say pass on this one.
    That's unfortunate, she's young and attractive too. But that's definitely a flag. Flashing a gun in a car on social media, most likely not a legal gun owner and that implies a lot.

  2. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this lovely lady's company? All the reviews I find are for different Vanessa's.

    Be safe and any help is appreciated.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/820901591960
    I had planned on connecting with her, but like AVID I have her snapchat too. I saw the one in the car with the idiot guy waving around his gun while she tells us "Yo. This is the most real man I know".

    She was having money problems about a month ago and was offering a "discount" rate of 150 for hh.

    I'd say pass on this one.

  3. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I think they might be the same person. Comparing the pictures there is a lot of similarities. How was your visit with her? Sent her a text and haven't had text back. Thanks for the info.
    My visit was fine in terms of service. Decent DFK, very skilled BBBJ, clean DATY, BBFS prenegotiated by email for 150 hh. She did not want sperm in pussy or mouth or on face though, so I pulled out and sprayed her down. She let out cute little moans and whimpers when pounded hard with bare cock. I think she actually got off, during DATY, just before I climbed aboard. While I ate her out, she periodically inserted her own fingers into her girl-juice-dripping cunnt and was G-spot massaging HERSELF, aggressively, and gasping.

    Now, the incall was a bit sketchy. Devoid of furniture except for the cot that we fucked on, and she delivered part of the donation to her "landlord" before we started. But I got the full time, and there were no problems. I did not notice track marks and she was coherent.

    However I decided not to repeat with her when I looked at her rap sheet after I had visited her. It included such gems as felony domestic assault and child endangerment.

    Now, we have not established for sure whether the one I saw was the same one as in the recent ad. But if it is, I would proceed with a considerable degree of caution because of that rap sheet.

  4. #14411
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this could be the same Sabrina I fucked raw back in 2016-2017? The height, age, and hair look about right, and ethnicity is listed as "Arabic" (sic). The Sabrina I barebacked was Armenian, but many Armenians in the USA migrated from Arab countries in the Middle East, so Arab may have been selected by the first dude that reviewed her? But I just can't tell if its her. Here is an old link and the pics I took of the Sabrina I raw-dogged. Could this possibly be the same girl?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...-2888/1/146284
    I think they might be the same person. Comparing the pictures there is a lot of similarities. How was your visit with her? Sent her a text and haven't had text back. Thanks for the info.

  5. #14410

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidWanker  [View Original Post]
    I have her snapchat and she made a post a couple weeks ago showing her traveling with some guy flashing a gun. Personally I'd avoid.
    Thanks for the info man I appreciate you for that. I'm all set with gunplay LOL. Too bad she's sexy af.

  6. #14409

    Mary them

    Mary the girl usually on the top of the providence list for them is a scammer just a heads up. Tried to arrange a visit and got an address, but while driving there she stated she needs a 50 $ deposit before meeting and I said I'd deposit it in front of her if she'd meet me and got refused.

    YMMV but I'd stay away. Last 4# of phone number I contacted was 9261.

  7. #14408

    Want to see her to

    Quote Originally Posted by FindnCuties  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/012860458340

    Talked thru text and on phone but never followed thru. Always get nervous when dealing with new girls. Want to know if anyone met up with her and if it was worth it.
    Want to see her to she is a ex or still stripping used to work at the zebra should have went with her when I had the chance. If you hook up let us know how it goes I will do the same.

  8. #14407

    Sabrina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her that can provide info?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...vidence-923080
    I wonder if this could be the same Sabrina I fucked raw back in 2016-2017? The height, age, and hair look about right, and ethnicity is listed as "Arabic" (sic). The Sabrina I barebacked was Armenian, but many Armenians in the USA migrated from Arab countries in the Middle East, so Arab may have been selected by the first dude that reviewed her? But I just can't tell if its her. Here is an old link and the pics I took of the Sabrina I raw-dogged. Could this possibly be the same girl?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...-2888/1/146284
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1708.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1713.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1709.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1710.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1712.jpeg‎  

    thumbnail-1711.jpeg‎  

  9. #14406

    Sabrina

    Has anyone met her that can provide info?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...vidence-923080

  10. #14405

    Freaky Portuguese

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this lovely lady's company? All the reviews I find are for different Vanessa's.

    Be safe and any help is appreciated.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/820901591960
    I have her snapchat and she made a post a couple weeks ago showing her traveling with some guy flashing a gun. Personally I'd avoid.

  11. #14404

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Pretty face, slim waist.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/789192587616

    Her pictures look good not sure if anyone has messaged her and couldn't find anything on this forum, I replied but no response.
    That I Brit. She is legit and really nice. Try her. You will enjoy.

  12. #14403

    Ianyone try this

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/155692802657

    Wanted to contact this one but ws hoping someone kne if she is legit.

  13. #14402

    Freaky Portuguese Vanessa

    What's good all.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this lovely lady's company? All the reviews I find are for different Vanessa's.

    Be safe and any help is appreciated.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/820901591960

  14. #14401

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Tusconcat  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to contact Jasmine for several weeks and nothing (617) XXX-3981‬. If anyone knows good way to contact her please PM me.
    I've tried and not heard back as well. Number I have ends in 0526.

  15. #14400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Pretty face, slim waist.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/789192587616

    Her pictures look good not sure if anyone has messaged her and couldn't find anything on this forum, I replied but no response.
    Her pic look good in there but her other old pics were yuck. So have her send you pics since these pics are probably edit to look better since she sell pics on snapchat and she have *.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape