Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 1717 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21105

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/417100178667

    I met jess at her incall she was wearing a tank top And yoga pants her ass looked great. Body looks great IMO. We chatted for a bit we both got undressed and she stared off with a nice BBBJ as I fingered her and got her nice and wet. I was going to go for daty but I wasn't in the mood for it, and I also think daty is YMMV. I grabbed the cover and went in for some mish. This girls pussy is like water and nice and tight I fucked her about 15 minutes and she started to really move her hips and was pulling me towards her Aggressively. Her pussy started tighten up around my dick finally I couldn't hold it anymore and blew in the bag. I've seen mixed reviews on Jess but every time I've seen her she was great to me.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  2. #21104

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?
    I've dreamed of her a few times. Communication has always been quick and easy. She is thin, minor baby damage, but good looking and matches pics.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/417100178667

  3. #21103

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Man that is great news, she is a pretty young woman, I know because she sent me pics minus the dreads and lashes. I am happy you got to finish your dream, makes me think about paying her another visit.
    I tried finding a link of info via search with no luck, could someone post her link?

  4. #21102

    Christy 50

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there was a not so glowing review of her in the last week or so. Suggest using the search or reading back several days before pulling the trigger.
    Her reviews have been bad for a long time.

  5. #21101

    Christy - 50 YO

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/217887107666

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/621520475022

    I hope someone can tell me something good about her. Or at least convince me that she is real.

    (But if you have something good to say, even better!
    Pretty sure there was a not so glowing review of her in the last week or so. Suggest using the search or reading back several days before pulling the trigger.

  6. #21100

    Brooklyn?


  7. #21099

    She's Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/217887107666

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/621520475022

    I hope someone can tell me something good about her. Or at least convince me that she is real.

    (But if you have something good to say, even better!
    She's real and has been in the game for as long as I've been in town (26 years). Used to work the spa circuit back in Nashville's "glory days" and then disappeared for a number of years. Has been in and out on all of the sites now for the last couple of years.

  8. #21098

    Christy - 50 YO

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/217887107666

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/621520475022

    I hope someone can tell me something good about her. Or at least convince me that she is real.

    (But if you have something good to say, even better!

  9. #21097

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    People in the massage topic talking about dropping three bills for a tug, and we wonder why prices are skyrocketing.
    You are 100% correct.

  10. #21096
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    People in the massage topic talking about dropping three bills for a tug, and we wonder why prices are skyrocketing.
    Yeah, I asked the question over in massage, just to clarify that that's what the donation was. I mean even if the pictures are legit, as he claimed, no way I'll be dropping $$$ for a HJ. I'll do it myself first.

  11. #21095

    Supposed Grade A

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    At $400 per hour I suspect her pussy tastes like cotton candy and her ass is rose scented. I'll never know. .
    Readers have heard me refer to Jacob The deceased Road Manager with Million dollar taste in escort Hobbying? And he swore by this Lady? I met her? Not in Nashville? Claimed skills on guitar?. Hope her job skills are much better? Very Pretty Though? At this level I start worrying about performance Malfunctions and general Buyers Remorse? YMMV.

  12. #21094

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    I had a quick dream with Jess today.

    That girl can make it disappear down her throat over and over with that wet, sloppy noise. Her apartment was rearranged from the last dream I had, cleaner, and she smelled very nice and clean. She no longer has dreads and looks more innocent than last time I dreamed of her.

    Damage was 1.5, and I got to do all the things on my dream.

    Be patient with her and kind in your communication, she is not flaky, she gets sketched out as she hosts in her home. She has always been spot on with communication and if you are patient, it will be with it.

    Photos are accurate.
    Man that is great news, she is a pretty young woman, I know because she sent me pics minus the dreads and lashes. I am happy you got to finish your dream, makes me think about paying her another visit.

  13. #21093

    No joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    As long as enough guys are willing to pay these crazy prices they will charge them.
    People in the massage topic talking about dropping three bills for a tug, and we wonder why prices are skyrocketing.

  14. #21092
    Quote Originally Posted by SodBuster  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    You are trying to apply real world logic to the bizzaro world of the coochie world. These girls do not think logically. Most cannot think ahead more than 30 minutes. If she is ghosting you it is because she doesn't need you right now. She found someone or something else she would rather have at that particular moment. They don't care what they said they would do, long term client retention. It never crosses their minds.

    The pretty ones are the worst. They get hundreds of text a day and jump on the next shiny thing that distracts them. NCNS are just a part of the game. If she bails on you chances are she has a line of swinging dicks begging her for her time.

    The ones with the best TCB, even if not as hot, tend to do better, require less donations, and are overall worth it. The hotter the girl the most risk of BS.

    There are always outliers but this is typically how the game is played. Manage your expectations accordingly.
    Sod speaks with big-time Wisdom and common sense, Something that escapes Little Head when he spies that Hot spinner Promising the Glory of Glories! Take it from a true idiot? The better the Looks The Promise of a genuine Good Dream diminishes into Fantasy and often Near if not total Disaster? Be Safe V.

  15. #21091

    Sweet Jess

    I had a quick dream with Jess today.

    That girl can make it disappear down her throat over and over with that wet, sloppy noise. Her apartment was rearranged from the last dream I had, cleaner, and she smelled very nice and clean. She no longer has dreads and looks more innocent than last time I dreamed of her.

    Damage was 1.5, and I got to do all the things on my dream.

    Be patient with her and kind in your communication, she is not flaky, she gets sketched out as she hosts in her home. She has always been spot on with communication and if you are patient, it will be with it.

    Photos are accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape