Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14426
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/345600537090

    Any info on her? Or recommend a spinner type that actually responds back? Also tried bathroomless Ashley with no response.
    I was interested until I noticed the phone number given isn't the same as the one if you click on the "Show Number" tab.

  2. #14425

    Faydra Aubrey belle.

    I've seen her a few times, many years ago in the upstairs of a house and more recently in a hotel. More chatty recent time, good once we got down to it. Only issue I've had is then and now, and I'm a little larger, there was something hard in there that I kept hitting which was distraction and uncomfortable. I asked the first time what it was and there was nothing in there she said. Aside from that I had a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times over the years, last time was about 3 years ago. She's always been a little spacey but she was off the rails and super skinny. Anyone seen her recently? She gave a decent BBBJ and could take a pounding.

  3. #14424

    Don't walk, Run away.

    Adds like this are fake, usually ask for a deposit up front. Would not even consider it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's a good bet the pictures are not her.

  4. #14423

    Belle Ringing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times over the years, last time was about 3 years ago. She's always been a little spacey but she was off the rails and super skinny. Anyone seen her recently? She gave a decent BBBJ and could take a pounding.
    Her pictures have always been somewhat more flattering than reality, but once I got her to agree to take CIP in a threesome with her girlfriend who I'd easily inseminated solo, previously, Belle, under heavy influence of her girlfriend (as well as THC!) was surely a fun bareback ride. It seems that you've seen her much more recently than I have. But for my 6 to 7 year old pics of her, including the creampies, see my post number 11264, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

  5. #14422
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    That's a rough looking 21. Would be a warning sign for me.
    Probably more likely that she's just lying about her age.

  6. #14421

    Faydra belle

    I've seen her several times over the years, last time was about 3 years ago. She's always been a little spacey but she was off the rails and super skinny. Anyone seen her recently? She gave a decent BBBJ and could take a pounding.

  7. #14420

    21

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/345600537090

    Any info on her? Or recommend a spinner type that actually responds back? Also tried bathroomless ashley with no response.
    That's a rough looking 21. Would be a warning sign for me.

  8. #14419

    Anyone

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/345600537090

    Any info on her? Or recommend a spinner type that actually responds back? Also tried bathroomless ashley with no response.

  9. #14418

    Kat the companion

    Does anyone have info on her. I've tried twice I get responses she seems nice but she flips out when you try to schedule. That body is to die for. Dm me please if you could share info instead of trashing her here.

    Sorry I don't have much to share. I've seen girls reviewed ad nauseum.

  10. #14417
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrecon  [View Original Post]
    Hay everyone, I contacted her a few times and got a response back quickly but pics look to good to be true. She post alot and it seems like another girl with a different number always post at the same time. I can not find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone saw her and could give some feedback.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/40829400
    Yeah, it's a good bet the pictures are not her.

  11. #14416

    Has anyone seen this one

    Hay everyone, I contacted her a few times and got a response back quickly but pics look to good to be true. She post alot and it seems like another girl with a different number always post at the same time. I can not find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone saw her and could give some feedback.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/40829400

  12. #14415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Been communicating with this girl, wondering the pics are real and if anyone has info on her, Thanks in advance.
    No link? No phone number? No name? How we suppose to know who that is.

  13. #14414

    Info??

    Been communicating with this girl, wondering the pics are real and if anyone has info on her, Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_20210527_223427.jpg‎  

  14. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToGetOut  [View Original Post]
    I had planned on connecting with her, but like AVID I have her snapchat too. I saw the one in the car with the idiot guy waving around his gun while she tells us "Yo. This is the most real man I know".

    She was having money problems about a month ago and was offering a "discount" rate of 150 for hh.

    I'd say pass on this one.
    That's unfortunate, she's young and attractive too. But that's definitely a flag. Flashing a gun in a car on social media, most likely not a legal gun owner and that implies a lot.

  15. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this lovely lady's company? All the reviews I find are for different Vanessa's.

    Be safe and any help is appreciated.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/820901591960
    I had planned on connecting with her, but like AVID I have her snapchat too. I saw the one in the car with the idiot guy waving around his gun while she tells us "Yo. This is the most real man I know".

    She was having money problems about a month ago and was offering a "discount" rate of 150 for hh.

    I'd say pass on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape