Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 733 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7348

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by KidRobot  [View Original Post]
    Did this girl ever worked at hostess bars several years ago? She looks a lot like a girl named Mariko who used to work at the hostess bars around Walmart?
    You guess it correct. I really liked her until she started seeing other guys while on a trip which was paid for by the guy. Thank goodness I only paid once but seen her a couple times for free. When she knew I was on to her she backed off fast and that was the end of it. She told me a lot of herself and her past during that time.

  2. #7347

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    I had 2 meetings with Natalie. She doesn't look anything like her pics. She uses a lot of make up and is trying to be an influencer on Instagram. She was looking for a Sugar Daddy but I declined because of how fake her looks and personality is. I once seen her at the Kapiolani Hotel and once at her messy apartment near the Ala Wai. I have a lot of info on her because I was going to try out the SD thing for a little while. I decided I didn't want a relationship with her. She's decent in bed. I was able to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMS. I was probably allowed to do these because she was hoping I'd be her SD. She's a local Asian and Hawaiian. Donation was 300 8 months ago.
    Did this girl ever worked at hostess bars several years ago? She looks a lot like a girl named Mariko who used to work at the hostess bars around Walmart?

  3. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by Tufono1  [View Original Post]
    You hit the nail on the head: Leia is getting erratic and sloppy.

    She is getting burnt out and should slow down. Taking 8-12 appointments a day is taking a toll on her mental health and reputation.
    What A Joke. [Deleted by Admin] Seems like if you have an appointment for an hour it could be cut to 30 minutes. She's getting sloppy and desperate. When I see prostitutes making demands this usually means their life is starting to crumble. I haven't seen her for a while and would rather see the ones who are not demanding. Without customers they're nothing. I've had her enough times to last me forever. I have BBFSCIP and BBFSCIA (Anal) a few times. Nothing else to accomplish.

    08/10: 9 am 930 am 10 am 1030 am 11 am 1130 am 12 Pm 1230 pm 1 pm 130 pm 2 pm 230 pm 3 pm 330 pm 4 pm 430 pm.

    Text or call (808)xxxx853.

    I do not send photos or videos so don't ask or you will be automatically banned.

    **late policy: if you are running late please give me an eta or I will assume your appt is cancelled. If I am running late I will credit your time and money for what was missed.

    ** if you no show, or you cancel last minute that is an automatic ban and you can only be removed from that list if you pay me for the time wasted and your new appt. Mahalo for understanding.

  4. #7345

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have report with this one:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720
    I had 2 meetings with Natalie. She doesn't look anything like her pics. She uses a lot of make up and is trying to be an influencer on Instagram. She was looking for a Sugar Daddy but I declined because of how fake her looks and personality is. I once seen her at the Kapiolani Hotel and once at her messy apartment near the Ala Wai. I have a lot of info on her because I was going to try out the SD thing for a little while. I decided I didn't want a relationship with her. She's decent in bed. I was able to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMS. I was probably allowed to do these because she was hoping I'd be her SD. She's a local Asian and Hawaiian. Donation was 300 8 months ago.

  5. #7344
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66

    Fair assessment

    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    Yeah even with her shortfalls I think she's the best provider out there in terms of young attractive providers. Most young attractive providers are either bitchy, impersonal, aren't enthusiastic or all three. Leia is nice, seems to genuinely be into your conversations and is more enthusiastic than most young attractive providers. I may have gone in there with my expectations too high. Regardless, for her price and her looks, she's the best provider out there.
    Yeah that's fair. I've definitely gotten less reliable over the last couple months and that's my fault for not being better with my time management. Everything that's been said recently is pretty true, but all fixable. I'm always down for a conversation. Mahalo for sticking with me <3.

  6. #7343

    Natalie from adult look?

    Anyone have report with this one:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720

  7. #7342

  8. #7341
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    BEWARE- Nigeria Scam.
    Maybe those Nigerians could make their scam advertisements a bit more realistic. A 24-year-old beauty like escort "Laura" (expandable photo below) would stay with customers "Overnight" in Honolulu for only $400? LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laura.jpg‎  

  9. #7340

    Nocturnal Lina the scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAlmighty  [View Original Post]
    This one puzzles me a little. Lina from Eros. Messaged her the other day and ask her if she has any review and she replied she is a well known cover model and don't like being review. So, I guess the picture must not be her if that is the case. Ask for her rate and she said 400/ hr. Sounds reasonable at first until she start asking if I can place a deposit. She said she takes paypal, bitcoins and etherum. She even has a bitcoin wallet ready. I don't think she is real; maybe someone else has better experience.
    I tried setting an appointment with her the other day. Ask if we could verify each other. She made some BS excuse that she's been taken advantage of before so she takes a deposit even for a FaceTime verification. A lot of fake verified ads has been posting on Eros and adultsearch for awhile now. Anytime they want a deposit I always ask for FaceTime and even after she agrees to that I ask if she has a profile with reviews. Another funny thing about this Lina person is she's always online after midnight. Highly doubt this Lina person you talk to even lives in Hawaii.

  10. #7339

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2530814

    Anyone have any experience with this one? It shows verified but last one I spoke with was a fake so not as trusting of the verified tag.
    "Young and barely used". You sure you tryna go down that rabbit hole. Sounds like a Chris Hansen Christmas Special.

  11. #7338

    Body massages with boobs tactics was a dead give away

    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Usually I look at their rates and if it's TGTBT it probably is.

    She charges 200 per hour and 400 overnight.
    I guess we'll have to look elsewhere for body massages with boobs tactics.

  12. #7337

    Lina not too sure

    This one puzzles me a little. Lina from Eros. Messaged her the other day and ask her if she has any review and she replied she is a well known cover model and don't like being review. So, I guess the picture must not be her if that is the case. Ask for her rate and she said 400/ hr. Sounds reasonable at first until she start asking if I can place a deposit. She said she takes paypal, bitcoins and etherum. She even has a bitcoin wallet ready. I don't think she is real; maybe someone else has better experience.

  13. #7336

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MissEmmaMae

    I met the young sexy Emma a few years ago in Las Vegas at her incall. She looks Exactly like her hot photos. Read her posts on her reviews, I think she might satisfy your appetite when she gets here.

    Have fun men 🤤128523;.
    $1,000 for a Greek experience may be worth it.

  14. #7335

    Verified?

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2530814

    Anyone have any experience with this one? It shows verified but last one I spoke with was a fake so not as trusting of the verified tag.

  15. #7334

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2400895

    BEWARE- Nigeria Scam.

    Reached out and after two days back and forth, this person wanted me to Cashapp her moneys Suspicious I just went along until her story did not add up and they admitted be from Nigeria- the unknown text person only told me that after I played along and was respectful- she played along as Laura from Mexico but they were Niger scammer- I now imagine that many of the pics are FAKES and the stories don't add up- they almost got me to send cash.

    AE.
    Usually I look at their rates and if it's TGTBT it probably is.

    She charges 200 per hour and 400 overnight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape