Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 25031
-
08-08-21 07:35 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 3748My visit was fine in terms of service. Decent DFK, very skilled BBBJ, clean DATY, BBFS prenegotiated by email for 150 hh. She did not want sperm in pussy or mouth or on face though, so I pulled out and sprayed her down. She let out cute little moans and whimpers when pounded hard with bare cock. I think she actually got off, during DATY, just before I climbed aboard. While I ate her out, she periodically inserted her own fingers into her girl-juice-dripping cunnt and was G-spot massaging HERSELF, aggressively, and gasping.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
Now, the incall was a bit sketchy. Devoid of furniture except for the cot that we fucked on, and she delivered part of the donation to her "landlord" before we started. But I got the full time, and there were no problems. I did not notice track marks and she was coherent.
However I decided not to repeat with her when I looked at her rap sheet after I had visited her. It included such gems as felony domestic assault and child endangerment.
Now, we have not established for sure whether the one I saw was the same one as in the recent ad. But if it is, I would proceed with a considerable degree of caution because of that rap sheet.
-
08-08-21 01:48 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 167I think they might be the same person. Comparing the pictures there is a lot of similarities. How was your visit with her? Sent her a text and haven't had text back. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 00:37 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks
Thanks for the info man I appreciate you for that. I'm all set with gunplay LOL. Too bad she's sexy af.
Originally Posted by AvidWanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 17:33 #14408Regular Member

Posts: 6Mary them
Mary the girl usually on the top of the providence list for them is a scammer just a heads up. Tried to arrange a visit and got an address, but while driving there she stated she needs a 50 $ deposit before meeting and I said I'd deposit it in front of her if she'd meet me and got refused.
YMMV but I'd stay away. Last 4# of phone number I contacted was 9261.
-
08-07-21 14:57 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 82Want to see her to
Want to see her to she is a ex or still stripping used to work at the zebra should have went with her when I had the chance. If you hook up let us know how it goes I will do the same.
Originally Posted by FindnCuties
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:33 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sabrina?
I wonder if this could be the same Sabrina I fucked raw back in 2016-2017? The height, age, and hair look about right, and ethnicity is listed as "Arabic" (sic). The Sabrina I barebacked was Armenian, but many Armenians in the USA migrated from Arab countries in the Middle East, so Arab may have been selected by the first dude that reviewed her? But I just can't tell if its her. Here is an old link and the pics I took of the Sabrina I raw-dogged. Could this possibly be the same girl?
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...-2888/1/146284
-
08-07-21 12:18 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 167Sabrina
Has anyone met her that can provide info?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...vidence-923080
-
08-07-21 09:30 #14404Regular Member

Posts: 11Freaky Portuguese
I have her snapchat and she made a post a couple weeks ago showing her traveling with some guy flashing a gun. Personally I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by LookOutKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 08:04 #14403Regular Member

Posts: 9Yes
That I Brit. She is legit and really nice. Try her. You will enjoy.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 08:00 #14402Regular Member

Posts: 9Ianyone try this
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/155692802657
Wanted to contact this one but ws hoping someone kne if she is legit.
-
08-06-21 19:18 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 38Freaky Portuguese Vanessa
What's good all.
Has anyone had the pleasure of this lovely lady's company? All the reviews I find are for different Vanessa's.
Be safe and any help is appreciated.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/820901591960
-
08-06-21 18:58 #14400Senior Member

Posts: 69Same
I've tried and not heard back as well. Number I have ends in 0526.
Originally Posted by Tusconcat
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 15:31 #14399Senior Member

Posts: 4545Her pic look good in there but her other old pics were yuck. So have her send you pics since these pics are probably edit to look better since she sell pics on snapchat and she have *.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:48 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 112Yes, she is fucking smoking hot, will do BBBJ if she thinks you are clean enough, multiple positions, no rush. Killer body, much prettier in person, small tits. There is a review of her on here, I think under Brittney.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 09:37 #14397Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone seen this one
Pretty face, slim waist.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/789192587616
Her pictures look good not sure if anyone has messaged her and couldn't find anything on this forum, I replied but no response.











Reply With Quote





