Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,811 to 18,825 of 41302
-
08-07-21 18:26 #22492Senior Member

Posts: 124What were here for !1
I have made the mistake to talk about rates on here!! I'm sorry.
The thing is this is a review board for dreams! Talent Search.
Pm about rates or call you friend, please no more on here.
Whatever there are deal with it or walk!
-
08-07-21 17:44 #22491Senior Member

Posts: 690I Accept
I accept!
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Besides I can't lose, I try for a discount and if I get one I get to enjoy some pussy. Not a bad challenge to accept.
LB.
-
08-07-21 17:23 #22490Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the fat sloppy pig
I posted on this one several months ago when she was roaming the motel parking lot doing car meets. All I can say it she was fat, sloppy, bad odor, and rushed! It was an incredibly nasty affair! Would never ever repeat!
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 16:52 #22489Regular Member

Posts: 23It's real and it happened
All due respect, 200 coins for an hour of anything short of casual time is kind of fair market value in my experience. The provider I like at home in SC is firm on 280 coins per hour. "Higher End" providers in Asheville on skip ask up to 450 coins for an hour. Massage with h. E. For a good one still goes in the triple digits.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
So 200 coins for a quick massage, BBBJ and CFS I didn't perceive as too shabby of a deal. Heck. Even Payton J when I was here in April asked 120 coins for a half hour. Sure I could have gone across the city to the West or South Side for cheaper but the drive from the beach wouldn't justify the savings in rush hour. I certainly won't be partaking with a girl in the parking lot or a shady dump motel off 295 on the west side. Cherri is in a pretty nice apartment complex that's safe that was close by.
Maybe I should clarify that when I contacted her she said 80 coins for 20 minutes. I asked for the hour. Unfortunately my anti-depressant delays my boom goes the dynamite. Hour was agreed upon prior to my arrival. There's also a yuge difference between screen shots for advertising (I think she learned that lesson), and providing proof upon request to prove I'm not her. Perhaps voice verification is your thing? Or a blurred out copy of my I'd with me holding a finger up or something. It was just an offer to ease your mind.
Again, those words were quoted for truth. It's a glowing review because I enjoyed and I've had much much worse. I'm definitely not breaking out a thesaurus or searching urban dictionary to find alternative words. I could have said sucked the chrome off a trailer ball hitch but I was just saying the claims in the ad checked out. That ass is nice when she's bent over. Not cottage cheese or cellulite and no absurd crisco lard jiggle. I know some guys aren't in to bigger girls. I dig the mom bod. She's not a spinner but she's not obese either. She's clean, not hooked on ice / candy / h, respectful and courteous (made sure I was okay with her smoking in front of me afterwards, which usually isn't the case).
On the downside, I would have preferred a little GFE treatment or small talk rather than straight to business, but that's just not her thing. She said she'd prefer to just give me a BJ than talking it was awkward for her. She also said it was her first date in four days. Maybe that's why she was worked for it. Maybe it's because I didn't just drop dong and say get to it. Out of the four girls I reached out to, she was the one that responded quickly and like a sane person.
Avoid if you want to, or take the flyer on the 80 QV in a safe apartment. Or stick to shady motel rooms and parking lots. I'm not here to judge anybody. Luckily there's multiple options in the matter.
Of course, I've learned now to come on here and find out who not to contact, versus leaving a recommendation.
-
08-07-21 16:36 #22488Senior Member

Posts: 470Maybe (or its the Economy, St&d!) but let's get back to the pussy
I think you have a point, but I'll tell you I don't feel like putting $50 in my truck and having some skank or another, blow me off after I drove 30 miles to OP.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
I think gas is going to bite Oldbiden in the balls, I know it sucks for me to look at the credit card bill and see $600 in gas bills.
That being said, please at least put a review with your wild rant.
I went to see the one I call "fake tits Kelly" and I like her. But, she is Old (unfortunately I'm friggin' older, so that doesn't bother me) but she is tiny soft and sweet, takes a pounding and was once very pretty. Those bolt ons are like something from a prop closet! I love 'them! She's at a long stay behind fridays or something on wells. 60 Roses after she asks for 80, lowballer can prob get it for 40. Rookiemonger can get anal for 10. How low can you go?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/946645169800.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
08-07-21 16:02 #22487Senior Member

Posts: 690Understand Why Mongers Complain About Rates Demanded
Sorry, but I think you missed the point of the comments by mongers on this forum. The point is not that room rates, or gas or nose candy prices have gone up and therefore ipso facto a provider is justified and should charge higher rates. No that is Silly, very silly! There is no connection there because the provider provides a service, she does not manufacture any thing.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
Mongers complain not about economics but the ugly, poor service offered by most providers which is then offered for sky-high rates!
As for chemical use, if you think paying more at stg means your provider is not using candy, then you are sadly mistaken. Accept the fact, almost every provider is using some form of candy, no matter what they ask for in rates.
I for one do not not complain about prices, I just offer a low ball amount and let the provider decide yes or no. There are lots more providers out there than guys willing to give them money. We mongers need to only pay less than the crazy rates some have requested for bad service!
Or if you prefer, pay Cherri 200 coins for a back rub and enjoy over paying!
The choice is up to you! But, I know my choice.
-
08-07-21 15:44 #22486Senior Member

Posts: 690Guess I Was Right, A Fellow Monger Would Not See Cherri Even If She Paid Him
Thanks Quebec, your words speak volumes about Cherri and reality of her services.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
Clealry we should all Avoid Cherri.
-
08-07-21 15:12 #22485Senior Member

Posts: 36I saw her a couple of months for a BJ. Spent 50 Mario coins- she is way larger than pics in ad and performance was poor to bad.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 15:03 #22484Senior Member

Posts: 226Asian Kim
She is clean! Nice location etc. Ever see her?
Originally Posted by TurtleMan8
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 15:02 #22483Regular Member

Posts: 8Links
Please share information on anyone you consider high quality. I can't find any in JAX.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 14:21 #22482Senior Member

Posts: 115This forum has become a place for a few people to just complain about rates.
As a consumer you can choose how much you want to spend. If you want to spend 3 k on a car you don't go to a Porsche dealership. Can you negotiate with these girls? Sure, but at the end of the day they have a set price in their mind of what they feel it's worth to do this. When you talk someone down on a car, after the negotiation is finished you drive away with the car. In a situation where you're talking down the price of the cost of a service, ultimately even if you're successful you may not get great service because the other party feels shortchanged.
Someone recently broke down a girl's rates and compared them with the daily cost of their room and said the rates didn't make sense due to their cost of living. I've seen her twice and her service is awesome. When you ask your company for a raise they don't ask you to bring in your expenses and then offer you a salary based on that. They can choose to set their rates to whatever they want. If it's not in your price range or don't feel the rate is equal to the services offered, then move on.
Personally I'm not going to see a crack ***** in a Publix parking lot for 45 bucks. If that's what you enjoy, do it. But just continually ranting about prices you either can't work into your budget or don't think it's worth it service wise isn't going to change the market. It's pure capitalism with supply and demand. Move to a communist country if you want set prices.
-
08-07-21 14:16 #22481Senior Member

Posts: 867Cherri
I also met her. She was fat, sloppy, and unshowered. I changed mind and just did BJ, which was uninspired and she had an aversion to precum and cum. I barely managed to get off and immediately regretted the session. I would not recommend at all. In fact, if she paid me I would not do it.
Originally Posted by TwistyMcFisty
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 12:00 #22480Senior Member

Posts: 58Need some help
Looking for some help and advise. Need to find another regular provider who is slim, clean and enjoys DATY. Yes I know I am asking a lot but my regular is away for an extended vacation. Age and color not an issue. Let me know your thoughts? PM me is also fine.
-
08-07-21 10:59 #22479Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Airport code for Daytona Beach.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:10 #22478Senior Member

Posts: 690Selfies Call Themselves Dudes
Perhaps I was wrong, perhaps your post was not a selfie by Cherri.
Originally Posted by TwistyMcFisty
[View Original Post]
But, my analysis of the gushing praise and over-paying still stands! 200 coins after a little BJ because one got a back rub? And, Cherri has a tight ass? Anyone looking at that first picture in her ad knows that is no real.
Hmmm you have a screenshot of your chat with Cherri. Interesting, she posted a screen shot as part of her advertising. Few providers post chat screenshots. Yet here you, like the provider, have screenshots to say how good she is. And you both talk about her great slobbers. And you both talk about the golf ball thing. I could be wrong, but all of this is very weird, it just does not seem real to you. Let the mongers decide, because I may be wrong; although I repeat this all sounds not real to me.
Something just does not seem real.
Avoid seeing that provider.










Reply With Quote





