The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22489

    It's real and it happened

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps I was wrong, perhaps your post was not a selfie by Cherri.

    But, my analysis of the gushing praise and over-paying still stands! 200 coins after a little BJ because one got a back rub? And, Cherri has a tight ass? Anyone looking at that first picture in her ad knows that is no real.

    Hmmm you have a screenshot of your chat with Cherri. Interesting, she posted a screen shot as part of her advertising. Few providers post chat screenshots. Yet here you, like the provider, have screenshots to say how good she is. And you both talk about her great slobbers. And you both talk about the golf ball thing. I could be wrong, but all of this is very weird, it just does not seem real to you. Let the mongers decide, because I may be wrong; although I repeat this all sounds not real to me.

    Something just does not seem real.

    Avoid seeing that provider.
    All due respect, 200 coins for an hour of anything short of casual time is kind of fair market value in my experience. The provider I like at home in SC is firm on 280 coins per hour. "Higher End" providers in Asheville on skip ask up to 450 coins for an hour. Massage with h. E. For a good one still goes in the triple digits.

    So 200 coins for a quick massage, BBBJ and CFS I didn't perceive as too shabby of a deal. Heck. Even Payton J when I was here in April asked 120 coins for a half hour. Sure I could have gone across the city to the West or South Side for cheaper but the drive from the beach wouldn't justify the savings in rush hour. I certainly won't be partaking with a girl in the parking lot or a shady dump motel off 295 on the west side. Cherri is in a pretty nice apartment complex that's safe that was close by.

    Maybe I should clarify that when I contacted her she said 80 coins for 20 minutes. I asked for the hour. Unfortunately my anti-depressant delays my boom goes the dynamite. Hour was agreed upon prior to my arrival. There's also a yuge difference between screen shots for advertising (I think she learned that lesson), and providing proof upon request to prove I'm not her. Perhaps voice verification is your thing? Or a blurred out copy of my I'd with me holding a finger up or something. It was just an offer to ease your mind.

    Again, those words were quoted for truth. It's a glowing review because I enjoyed and I've had much much worse. I'm definitely not breaking out a thesaurus or searching urban dictionary to find alternative words. I could have said sucked the chrome off a trailer ball hitch but I was just saying the claims in the ad checked out. That ass is nice when she's bent over. Not cottage cheese or cellulite and no absurd crisco lard jiggle. I know some guys aren't in to bigger girls. I dig the mom bod. She's not a spinner but she's not obese either. She's clean, not hooked on ice / candy / h, respectful and courteous (made sure I was okay with her smoking in front of me afterwards, which usually isn't the case).

    On the downside, I would have preferred a little GFE treatment or small talk rather than straight to business, but that's just not her thing. She said she'd prefer to just give me a BJ than talking it was awkward for her. She also said it was her first date in four days. Maybe that's why she was worked for it. Maybe it's because I didn't just drop dong and say get to it. Out of the four girls I reached out to, she was the one that responded quickly and like a sane person.

    Avoid if you want to, or take the flyer on the 80 QV in a safe apartment. Or stick to shady motel rooms and parking lots. I'm not here to judge anybody. Luckily there's multiple options in the matter.

    Of course, I've learned now to come on here and find out who not to contact, versus leaving a recommendation.

  2. #22488

    Maybe (or its the Economy, St&d!) but let's get back to the pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but cudos to you and all of the other mongers out there who know better and say "Hell no. ".

    Six months ago girls were all upping their rates like crazy. Remember OP Niki? She always advertised qv 40 coins, but all of a sudden she went and started asking 80 coins. Even Bubbles started asking 60 coins. Yep, Bubbles!

    But fellow mongers over the last 4 months have refused to pay those high, crazy asking prices, so the WGs have been slowly reducing their asking prices. OP Niki is back to asking 40 coins for qv and of course she will take 30 coins and even agree to 25 on a slow day. Prices went down because of the many smart mongers out there who knew they had the one thing all providers crave and need every day, namely cash.

    So simps, you need to learn this hobby is not like making a purchase at Target where you pay the full price, nope, this is like Pawn Stars, you always offer a WG less than her asking price.
    I think you have a point, but I'll tell you I don't feel like putting $50 in my truck and having some skank or another, blow me off after I drove 30 miles to OP.

    I think gas is going to bite Oldbiden in the balls, I know it sucks for me to look at the credit card bill and see $600 in gas bills.

    That being said, please at least put a review with your wild rant.

    I went to see the one I call "fake tits Kelly" and I like her. But, she is Old (unfortunately I'm friggin' older, so that doesn't bother me) but she is tiny soft and sweet, takes a pounding and was once very pretty. Those bolt ons are like something from a prop closet! I love 'them! She's at a long stay behind fridays or something on wells. 60 Roses after she asks for 80, lowballer can prob get it for 40. Rookiemonger can get anal for 10. How low can you go?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/946645169800.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  3. #22487

    Understand Why Mongers Complain About Rates Demanded

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    This forum has become a place for a few people to just complain about rates.

    As a consumer you can choose how much you want to spend. If you want to spend 3 k on a car you don't go to a Porsche dealership. Can you negotiate with these girls? Sure, but at the end of the day they have a set price in their mind of what they feel it's worth to do this. When you talk someone down on a car, after the negotiation is finished you drive away with the car. In a situation where you're talking down the price of the cost of a service, ultimately even if you're successful you may not get great service because the other party feels shortchanged.

    Someone recently broke down a girl's rates and compared them with the daily cost of their room and said the rates didn't make sense due to their cost of living. I've seen her twice and her service is awesome. When you ask your company for a raise they don't ask you to bring in your expenses and then offer you a salary based on that. They can choose to set their rates to whatever they want. If it's not in your price range or don't feel the rate is equal to the services offered, then move on.

    Personally I'm not going to see a crack ***** in a Publix parking lot for 45 bucks. If that's what you enjoy, do it. But just continually ranting about prices you either can't work into your budget or don't think it's worth it service wise isn't going to change the market. It's pure capitalism with supply and demand. Move to a communist country if you want set prices.
    Sorry, but I think you missed the point of the comments by mongers on this forum. The point is not that room rates, or gas or nose candy prices have gone up and therefore ipso facto a provider is justified and should charge higher rates. No that is Silly, very silly! There is no connection there because the provider provides a service, she does not manufacture any thing.

    Mongers complain not about economics but the ugly, poor service offered by most providers which is then offered for sky-high rates!

    As for chemical use, if you think paying more at stg means your provider is not using candy, then you are sadly mistaken. Accept the fact, almost every provider is using some form of candy, no matter what they ask for in rates.

    I for one do not not complain about prices, I just offer a low ball amount and let the provider decide yes or no. There are lots more providers out there than guys willing to give them money. We mongers need to only pay less than the crazy rates some have requested for bad service!

    Or if you prefer, pay Cherri 200 coins for a back rub and enjoy over paying!

    The choice is up to you! But, I know my choice.

  4. #22486

    Guess I Was Right, A Fellow Monger Would Not See Cherri Even If She Paid Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    I also met her. She was fat, sloppy, and unshowered. I changed mind and just did BJ, which was uninspired and she had an aversion to precum and cum. I barely managed to get off and immediately regretted the session. I would not recommend at all. In fact, if she paid me I would not do it.
    Thanks Quebec, your words speak volumes about Cherri and reality of her services.

    Clealry we should all Avoid Cherri.

  5. #22485
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    I also met her. She was fat, sloppy, and unshowered. I changed mind and just did BJ, which was uninspired and she had an aversion to precum and cum. I barely managed to get off and immediately regretted the session. I would not recommend at all. In fact, if she paid me I would not do it.
    I saw her a couple of months for a BJ. Spent 50 Mario coins- she is way larger than pics in ad and performance was poor to bad.

  6. #22484

    Asian Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleMan8  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some help and advise. Need to find another regular provider who is slim, clean and enjoys DATY. Yes I know I am asking a lot but my regular is away for an extended vacation. Age and color not an issue. Let me know your thoughts? PM me is also fine.
    She is clean! Nice location etc. Ever see her?

  7. #22483

    Links

    Please share information on anyone you consider high quality. I can't find any in JAX.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about all that. The real high quality talent, not seen on stg. Prices really didn't change. The "high quality " aka the normal chicks on stg had no choice but to raise their prices. Why? Simply because the sewer rats on there started to overcharge. Which why we see qvs for 80-100+. If a sewer rat is charging your rate, that translates to same services. Its obvious people were paying the rats their cheese because they stayed inflated. So even Stevie Wonder can see, if people are willing to pay that, then people would be willing to pay up for a normal visit.

    Since I just seen another review about quality, and her skills are average at best, as I gave in full detail in my review. I have nothing against the girl, but for us to say that's great mic check. It shows my point. I believe it's not a drought, it's more a. They burn through their 1st timers. Jax is vast. Alot of providers I seen are not trying to have repeat customers. Hell most trying to scam for no reason.

    These girls fail to realize, we all have regulars. So while these girls are raising prices and not quality. The regulars will be reaping the benefits in the long run. I'm willing to pay extra at a regular, since I know I'll be satisfied. I won't repeat a chick with low quality of service especially at a high price point. If they start lowering to actually compete, then they might see more action. Be truthful to theirselves and charge what they are worth, not being delusional, like what this current "culture" pushes. Some girls are worth at best 30 some 40-50. Most are not worth 60 on stg. Believe what the mirror shows, we see (and smell) the same thing. Dudes don't, see different then chicks LOL.

  8. #22482
    This forum has become a place for a few people to just complain about rates.

    As a consumer you can choose how much you want to spend. If you want to spend 3 k on a car you don't go to a Porsche dealership. Can you negotiate with these girls? Sure, but at the end of the day they have a set price in their mind of what they feel it's worth to do this. When you talk someone down on a car, after the negotiation is finished you drive away with the car. In a situation where you're talking down the price of the cost of a service, ultimately even if you're successful you may not get great service because the other party feels shortchanged.

    Someone recently broke down a girl's rates and compared them with the daily cost of their room and said the rates didn't make sense due to their cost of living. I've seen her twice and her service is awesome. When you ask your company for a raise they don't ask you to bring in your expenses and then offer you a salary based on that. They can choose to set their rates to whatever they want. If it's not in your price range or don't feel the rate is equal to the services offered, then move on.

    Personally I'm not going to see a crack ***** in a Publix parking lot for 45 bucks. If that's what you enjoy, do it. But just continually ranting about prices you either can't work into your budget or don't think it's worth it service wise isn't going to change the market. It's pure capitalism with supply and demand. Move to a communist country if you want set prices.

  9. #22481

    Cherri

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistyMcFisty  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on STG claimed she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She's not lying.

    Easy to reach by text message. Initially agreed to 80 coins for a 20 min QV BBBJ and FS. Ended up going for a full hour for 200 since I can't get off that quick. Also got a pretty pleasant back rub, definitely relaxed my tension.

    Greeted me at the door in some nice lingerie, Looks better in person than in pictures. Curves in all the right places. Exchanged pleasantries and got down to business. The body rub as good despite her claim that it wasn't her specialty. Her oral skills are top notch. If you like it wet and slobbery, this is your girl. I front usually enjoy oral, but it was the best I ever had. A+ on the effort. She definitely puts in the work. Nice, firm ass and and very tight pussy.

    Very friendly, made me feel comfortable was a sweetheart in general. Fun to be around. Definitely doesn't feel like the typical strictly business QV escort.

    Definitely not GFE, but more of the girl you wish your wife / girlfriend was. Very much a pleaser. Most definitely recommend. I will definitely reach out to her next time I'm in town.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/225743710742
    I also met her. She was fat, sloppy, and unshowered. I changed mind and just did BJ, which was uninspired and she had an aversion to precum and cum. I barely managed to get off and immediately regretted the session. I would not recommend at all. In fact, if she paid me I would not do it.

  10. #22480

    Need some help

    Looking for some help and advise. Need to find another regular provider who is slim, clean and enjoys DATY. Yes I know I am asking a lot but my regular is away for an extended vacation. Age and color not an issue. Let me know your thoughts? PM me is also fine.

  11. #22479
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    Andi dearest, what is "the DAB" please? Thank you.
    Airport code for Daytona Beach.

  12. #22478

    Selfies Call Themselves Dudes

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistyMcFisty  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to disappoint, but I'm a dude, and it's not a "selfie" Certain parts of the ad are quoted for truth.

    I have screenshots of our chat, receipt via cashapp.

    DM me if you have that much of a hard on for it.

    Just wanted to post some positivity after readying the "Target Manager EW" debacle after searching the name.
    Perhaps I was wrong, perhaps your post was not a selfie by Cherri.

    But, my analysis of the gushing praise and over-paying still stands! 200 coins after a little BJ because one got a back rub? And, Cherri has a tight ass? Anyone looking at that first picture in her ad knows that is no real.

    Hmmm you have a screenshot of your chat with Cherri. Interesting, she posted a screen shot as part of her advertising. Few providers post chat screenshots. Yet here you, like the provider, have screenshots to say how good she is. And you both talk about her great slobbers. And you both talk about the golf ball thing. I could be wrong, but all of this is very weird, it just does not seem real to you. Let the mongers decide, because I may be wrong; although I repeat this all sounds not real to me.

    Something just does not seem real.

    Avoid seeing that provider.

  13. #22477

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Many things have happened.

    1) When covid hit, guys were forced to stay home AND got free money. You know what that means, pussy inflation.

    2) Higher end girls started charging higher prices since guys had no issue paying it.

    3) Lower end girls also raised rates.

    4) Some guys decided to see less girls or none at all because they could not afford it.

    5) Covid checks stopped coming in, so those guys went back to work and had less time and money to spend on pussy.

    6) Girls now have less clients to choose from, and those remaining clients won't pay $. 50 unless you are a top 5% premium provider.

    7) The other 95% are coming to terms with the reality that the fun times are over.

    Ladies it was fun but now its back to reality.
    I don't know about all that. The real high quality talent, not seen on stg. Prices really didn't change. The "high quality " aka the normal chicks on stg had no choice but to raise their prices. Why? Simply because the sewer rats on there started to overcharge. Which why we see qvs for 80-100+. If a sewer rat is charging your rate, that translates to same services. Its obvious people were paying the rats their cheese because they stayed inflated. So even Stevie Wonder can see, if people are willing to pay that, then people would be willing to pay up for a normal visit.

    Since I just seen another review about quality, and her skills are average at best, as I gave in full detail in my review. I have nothing against the girl, but for us to say that's great mic check. It shows my point. I believe it's not a drought, it's more a. They burn through their 1st timers. Jax is vast. Alot of providers I seen are not trying to have repeat customers. Hell most trying to scam for no reason.

    These girls fail to realize, we all have regulars. So while these girls are raising prices and not quality. The regulars will be reaping the benefits in the long run. I'm willing to pay extra at a regular, since I know I'll be satisfied. I won't repeat a chick with low quality of service especially at a high price point. If they start lowering to actually compete, then they might see more action. Be truthful to theirselves and charge what they are worth, not being delusional, like what this current "culture" pushes. Some girls are worth at best 30 some 40-50. Most are not worth 60 on stg. Believe what the mirror shows, we see (and smell) the same thing. Dudes don't, see different then chicks LOL.

  14. #22476
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmmmm sounds like a selfie to me.

    Not saying she is ugly, but 200 coins for a BJ, backrub and FS for this provider sounds fake on its face, as does the posting saying she has a nice firm ass. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/225743710742.

    That just is unbelievable! And all the gushing praise in the posting is more unbelievable!

    Mongers, don't you agree that paying 80 coins for qv, that is weird given this provider's pics. Second, her ad talks all about slobbers, over and over, and says how she gives the very best BJ and then this posting says this provider gives the very best BJ and this posting talks about and praises slobbers. Hmmmm weird. Also the post had to repeat the ad line about sucking a golf ball through a hose, like repeating the ad will make us believe what a provider says is real. I don't think so. Then this post says the slobbers were so good that he decided to pay more, like an hour for a 200 coin for a back rub! Doesn't that sound unbelievable to you fellow mongers? I say, wow that is really sounding like self-advertising to trick an unsuspecting monger to pay his hard earned coins for baloney!

    Not saying she is ugly, but 200 coins for a BJ, backrub and FS for this provider sounds fake on its face. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/225743710742.

    I really dislike when a provider or her db thinks we mongers are so dumb they can fool us by posting selfies on our forum! I feel insulted when providers and their DBs do that, don't you fellow mongers feel that way too?

    I think we should avoid seeing any provider who does selfies, don't you all agree?
    Sorry to disappoint, but I'm a dude, and it's not a "selfie" Certain parts of the ad are quoted for truth.

    I have screenshots of our chat, receipt via cashapp.

    DM me if you have that much of a hard on for it.

    Just wanted to post some positivity after readying the "Target Manager EW" debacle after searching the name.

  15. #22475
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but clearly you were not one of the guys paying 200 coins for a qv! You helped to point providers back to reality. Thanks for a job well done.
    I would pay 200 coins for an hour session with a woman who wasn't itching for drugs, whose breathe didn't smell like an overflowing ashtray, who could hold a conversation, who wasn't looking to get me in and out in five minutes but provide me a real respite from the stresses of the day.

    The problem is this is Jacksonville, and what I want doesn't seem to exist here, not now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape