Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14419

    Anyone

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/345600537090

    Any info on her? Or recommend a spinner type that actually responds back? Also tried bathroomless ashley with no response.

  2. #14418

    Kat the companion

    Does anyone have info on her. I've tried twice I get responses she seems nice but she flips out when you try to schedule. That body is to die for. Dm me please if you could share info instead of trashing her here.

    Sorry I don't have much to share. I've seen girls reviewed ad nauseum.

  3. #14417
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrecon  [View Original Post]
    Hay everyone, I contacted her a few times and got a response back quickly but pics look to good to be true. She post alot and it seems like another girl with a different number always post at the same time. I can not find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone saw her and could give some feedback.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/40829400
    Yeah, it's a good bet the pictures are not her.

  4. #14416

    Has anyone seen this one

    Hay everyone, I contacted her a few times and got a response back quickly but pics look to good to be true. She post alot and it seems like another girl with a different number always post at the same time. I can not find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone saw her and could give some feedback.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/40829400

  5. #14415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Been communicating with this girl, wondering the pics are real and if anyone has info on her, Thanks in advance.
    No link? No phone number? No name? How we suppose to know who that is.

  6. #14414

    Info??

    Been communicating with this girl, wondering the pics are real and if anyone has info on her, Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_20210527_223427.jpg‎  

  7. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToGetOut  [View Original Post]
    I had planned on connecting with her, but like AVID I have her snapchat too. I saw the one in the car with the idiot guy waving around his gun while she tells us "Yo. This is the most real man I know".

    She was having money problems about a month ago and was offering a "discount" rate of 150 for hh.

    I'd say pass on this one.
    That's unfortunate, she's young and attractive too. But that's definitely a flag. Flashing a gun in a car on social media, most likely not a legal gun owner and that implies a lot.

  8. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this lovely lady's company? All the reviews I find are for different Vanessa's.

    Be safe and any help is appreciated.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/820901591960
    I had planned on connecting with her, but like AVID I have her snapchat too. I saw the one in the car with the idiot guy waving around his gun while she tells us "Yo. This is the most real man I know".

    She was having money problems about a month ago and was offering a "discount" rate of 150 for hh.

    I'd say pass on this one.

  9. #14411
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I think they might be the same person. Comparing the pictures there is a lot of similarities. How was your visit with her? Sent her a text and haven't had text back. Thanks for the info.
    My visit was fine in terms of service. Decent DFK, very skilled BBBJ, clean DATY, BBFS prenegotiated by email for 150 hh. She did not want sperm in pussy or mouth or on face though, so I pulled out and sprayed her down. She let out cute little moans and whimpers when pounded hard with bare cock. I think she actually got off, during DATY, just before I climbed aboard. While I ate her out, she periodically inserted her own fingers into her girl-juice-dripping cunnt and was G-spot massaging HERSELF, aggressively, and gasping.

    Now, the incall was a bit sketchy. Devoid of furniture except for the cot that we fucked on, and she delivered part of the donation to her "landlord" before we started. But I got the full time, and there were no problems. I did not notice track marks and she was coherent.

    However I decided not to repeat with her when I looked at her rap sheet after I had visited her. It included such gems as felony domestic assault and child endangerment.

    Now, we have not established for sure whether the one I saw was the same one as in the recent ad. But if it is, I would proceed with a considerable degree of caution because of that rap sheet.

  10. #14410
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this could be the same Sabrina I fucked raw back in 2016-2017? The height, age, and hair look about right, and ethnicity is listed as "Arabic" (sic). The Sabrina I barebacked was Armenian, but many Armenians in the USA migrated from Arab countries in the Middle East, so Arab may have been selected by the first dude that reviewed her? But I just can't tell if its her. Here is an old link and the pics I took of the Sabrina I raw-dogged. Could this possibly be the same girl?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...-2888/1/146284
    I think they might be the same person. Comparing the pictures there is a lot of similarities. How was your visit with her? Sent her a text and haven't had text back. Thanks for the info.

  11. #14409

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidWanker  [View Original Post]
    I have her snapchat and she made a post a couple weeks ago showing her traveling with some guy flashing a gun. Personally I'd avoid.
    Thanks for the info man I appreciate you for that. I'm all set with gunplay LOL. Too bad she's sexy af.

  12. #14408

    Mary them

    Mary the girl usually on the top of the providence list for them is a scammer just a heads up. Tried to arrange a visit and got an address, but while driving there she stated she needs a 50 $ deposit before meeting and I said I'd deposit it in front of her if she'd meet me and got refused.

    YMMV but I'd stay away. Last 4# of phone number I contacted was 9261.

  13. #14407

    Want to see her to

    Quote Originally Posted by FindnCuties  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/012860458340

    Talked thru text and on phone but never followed thru. Always get nervous when dealing with new girls. Want to know if anyone met up with her and if it was worth it.
    Want to see her to she is a ex or still stripping used to work at the zebra should have went with her when I had the chance. If you hook up let us know how it goes I will do the same.

  14. #14406

    Sabrina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her that can provide info?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...vidence-923080
    I wonder if this could be the same Sabrina I fucked raw back in 2016-2017? The height, age, and hair look about right, and ethnicity is listed as "Arabic" (sic). The Sabrina I barebacked was Armenian, but many Armenians in the USA migrated from Arab countries in the Middle East, so Arab may have been selected by the first dude that reviewed her? But I just can't tell if its her. Here is an old link and the pics I took of the Sabrina I raw-dogged. Could this possibly be the same girl?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...-2888/1/146284
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1708.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1713.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1709.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1710.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1712.jpeg‎  

    thumbnail-1711.jpeg‎  

  15. #14405

    Sabrina

    Has anyone met her that can provide info?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...vidence-923080

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape