Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 9916
-
08-08-21 19:17 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 734Ebony Girl
I tried once some time ago. I remember high price, so no go for me. Also she posts everywhere. If you go to the Cape, maybe she's there. Try Hartford, or Springfield, maybe she's there. I'm guessing to be in all those places at once she has a transporter to beam around. Beam me up Scotty. YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 16:45 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 311Curvy ebony queen
Any info on this one? Is she legit?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/795757606707
-
08-08-21 15:55 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 87Auburn
Has anyone seen this girl in Auburn. Close to home so would be great if she's legit.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/551409521656
-
08-08-21 14:05 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 5229Scammer Briana
Originally Posted by Sacheo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
She's been running ads in the Htfd CT area, too.
Originally Posted by Attract
[View Original Post]
Deposit = a pox, plague, poison, less money, and no p*ssy.
I call it ECD. Electronic Cash and Dash.
BMD.
-
08-08-21 13:02 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 476Deposit
Very well said "RUN" don't "WALK" I have not heard of one single provider who asks for deposit and she is genuine. Do your homework and STAY AWAY.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 10:01 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 4544Even with well known providers, you shouldn't send no deposit.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 23:54 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 695Deposit=scam
For some reason it has to keep being repeated. With the possible exception of well known highly reviewed touring high end escorts, a deposit is lost money.
Originally Posted by Sacheo
[View Original Post]
If an unknown STG escort with hot looking pics and posted rates below the norm requires a deposit run don't walk away.
-
08-07-21 10:31 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 38Brianna Worcester
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/156891620650
Has anyone had any experience?
-
08-06-21 22:01 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 190Not sure
Sorry, was a couple weeks ago. I think 140. But I sense I could have offered less but didn't want to test the waters.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 15:09 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 113Real, but outdated and used.
Saw this one during the week. The pics are her, but 40 - 50 lbs ago. Age seems right and the face pic is from better day. Most likely and alcoholic more than a druggie.
Good communications. Arrive to a weathered woman dress in blah street clothes. Friendly enough. 125 for a half. She striped down and started to blow me. Nothing special. Laid her on the bed and played with those tits, then went down on her. She was clean and responsive, but fake. Got her legs into the air and took the plunge into a very wide canyon. Left after 25 minutes.
Better than jacking off, but not by much.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/65281512
-
08-06-21 14:53 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 838Bbw
I like mine plump. What does her FS rate start at. Ad says. 6 for HJ only. You got Greek FS for. 8 more?
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 14:38 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 71Little Red
See my post 3059 in short don't waste your time or money.
Originally Posted by Trace2017
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 12:38 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 190Recently
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/510501847183
Recently saw this one. Has gained weight since pictures taken. Only does outcalls so I hosted. Easy to text and showed up at agreed upon location on time. Very nice girl. Was clean and smelled nice. BBBJ was okay. Covered Greek was eh because she can't use lube and it's clear she doesn't do it often so she wasn't into it. Not bad value. Might repeat again. Not sure. 140.
In summary, she is a BBW who is nicer on the eyes than Hoover and is about same donation.
-
08-05-21 12:26 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 61Little red
Was curious if any info on little red.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/624769097927 I'm not normally in this area and didn't find anything in search.
-
08-05-21 11:24 #5207Regular Member

Posts: 20Sophia
Any info on this one. Good Bad or Avoid. See link.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/084999496806










Reply With Quote




