Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 6425
-
08-10-21 18:43 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 212Helen at cakdolls
Pic's are not her. She is a petite little spinner, with a nice little body, small perky B's, nice little slender ass, nice little pussy and face is about a 6. 5 or so.
Her attitude seemed a little off, but she later said she was tired. It was not the non stop sensual romp that I alwaya have with, Miya, Eve, White, etc. But she warmed up ok with some nice dfk and cfs, her bbbbj is ok and I could have cim but I was only there for a 1/2 hr. And I don't think she could have inspired two pops in 30 min. So she took a pretty good pounding for most of the time, a little low energy but went at it for a long time and she started to get in to it somewhat.
She will BBFS w / no cip for +$. I just did cfs. She speaks good english and is somewhat presonable but also seemed buisiness like.
Probably will not see her again. To bad Eve and Myia flew the coop!!
-
08-09-21 19:59 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 119Karen kupcake
Has a birth scar, so that was a turn off. Was she cute? Yeah she was pretty cute, but you can tell she recently gave birth. Was cold until I joked around with her and broke the ice. She was very nice afterwards. Definitely has walls up so you got to break them. She offered BBFS for next session so idk if I'd take advantage of that. YMMV.
-
08-09-21 17:06 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 28Was debating on Yena or Won at p2 g, knowing that both of the pictures were fake. I went with Won and had some small expectations but I was so so disappointed. Jane, Hami, and Suzy had real, slightly P.S. Pics. Erin / JiSu and Nicole had fake but representative pics. Won isn't even close. I was going to repeat with Nicole as she's leaving soon but this left such a bad taste I don't think ill be seeing anyone there for a while.
-
08-06-21 15:48 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 275Disturbing trend
Yeah man I hate this excessive use of fake pics. I really do.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 14:48 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 117Noticing orgs just doing a simple copy and paste onto ideal bodies lately.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 14:13 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 271Yep. Same experience here. Amanda was at one time. Maybe she changed.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 14:12 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 271I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by ToroTomorrow
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 13:26 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 530Muse
Wow, great investigating. Thanks, that's one girl I won't be seeing. Too many fake pics lately.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
I'll stick with my favorites.
-
08-06-21 13:19 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 144P2 G taking fake pics to a new level. In the original photo the girl isn't even Asian LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 13:08 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 109My experience is largely in the Bay Area but I would always ask in the text which PSE provider was available.
Originally Posted by ToroTomorrow
[View Original Post]
They either sent me the names or would say they don't provide that.
-
08-06-21 12:32 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 530Muse
Has anyone seen Muse at p2 g? Recent history tells me that her pics are fake.
-
08-06-21 11:42 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 42Don't speak korean. Bfs, cip, dato, facefucking. How communicate?
I've been with a few k-girls bow and some speak better English than others. I haven't tried or gotten bfs, cip, date or facefucking. Tbh some I can kinda try and she will be like "no" or lead me to what she wants. But it's hard to know what's ok, especially if their menu doesn't explicitly say like "BBFS +100" or something obvious like that.
So far I've only been to MKC and FA but I struggled to try and get BBFS let alone cip. I had great GFE, and bbj but I want more. Do I ask at beginning? Don't ask in text right? Also, do I flash a bigger $$ tip at beginning?
-
08-06-21 04:47 #2843Regular Member

Posts: 19Tried it and let us know.
Originally Posted by CpuWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 00:54 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for the update, I rely on the scattered info in this forum now for more accurate reviews. Other sites like ter are too unreliable now.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 00:50 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 25Scroll down a few posts for answer, if addy changed name to Dior now, this oc booker is just straight up using fake pics (not even close to resembling the girls at all!











Reply With Quote






