Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 859 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 909 959 1359 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12861

    Brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    This provider caught my eye and wondering if anyone has Intel https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/523859735787.

    Thanks.

    LA.
    I thought there was someone who gave a review and I'm not seeing it? I will keep looking. In the meantime, I did a quick search and this also comes up (read the description). Might go by the name of Scarlet: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/209352185622.

  2. #12860

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    I forget how I found this girl, but I'm glad I did she's a spinner I didn't know there was any left, but she knocked it out of the park, head game was on point, I'm not going to get into the details but I will be going back and recommend.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...e-now/39979140
    I might be wrong but I thought this provider worked out of Springfield and was scamming or cash and dashing? Someone correct me if I am wrong. There was some blonde working with some dude who was in on the scam.

  3. #12859

    Needless to say, I don't agree

    I've been a member of this site for a long time and have earned my senior status. As it happens, my last review in December 2019 was my last dream with nothing else since COVID began. I've been trying to venture out lately but, like many others, not really finding anything that appealing on the market.

    This site is about sharing intel and it's a shame to see people doing exactly the opposite.

    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are Seniors now with 90% of the post are questions or statement, but no reviews. Lack substance just saying.

  4. #12858

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I think you will have to Contribute reviews later then 2019 to get a senior to give out info. TOFTT an report your experience.
    There are Seniors now with 90% of the post are questions or statement, but no reviews. Lack substance just saying.

  5. #12857

    She is real!

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    This provider caught my eye and wondering if anyone has Intel https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/523859735787.

    Thanks.

    LA.
    I had an okay Time with her.

    Nothing special.

  6. #12856

    Any info is appreciated

    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/274178849942

  7. #12855

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHan  [View Original Post]
    What rate did she quote you, out of curiosity. I have been having a pretty frustrating time trying to meet up with her. She'll be fairly responsive until we've established a time, and then when I ask her for the address it's crickets. The next day she'll apologize and we'll start over. I'm keeping at it because why not, but I'm kind of starting to feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.
    Yeah, she's been difficult to get a hold of this week. Don't know why. She's texted me then ghosted when I reply then texted again 5 hours later when I'm asleep LOL. Idk. I got to say, she is totally worth the trouble, tho. Damn, she got me hooked. An hour with her outcall was 2 $$. A bit pricey but worth it IMHO. Hope you hook up with her.

  8. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys. Can a senior share Jodi's info by PM? I've messaged a couple fellow seniors who say they have the info and crickets.

    Thanks,

    East.
    I think you will have to Contribute reviews later then 2019 to get a senior to give out info. TOFTT an report your experience.

  9. #12853
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Her ads are still up ad were updated Aug 1, so if she is retired then someone else is posting ads for her? Stay safe.
    Don't know if she is retired or not I did send her a message no response. Erotic Monkey will post adds years after a provider has retired or even passed. If anyone has had any contact with her please pass it on.

  10. #12852

    Re: Jodi Info

    Hey Guys. Can a senior share Jodi's info by PM? I've messaged a couple fellow seniors who say they have the info and crickets.

    Thanks,

    East.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFever  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you concentrate on entering more reviews towards senior status. We need to know more about you before entrusting you to info. No offense meant, trust is earned.

  11. #12851
    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    Last week I was looking for a dream so I contacted Heaven. After a few texts, she told me her donation and then ghosted me. I spent the next few nights looking for a dream with a few other ladies on STG with similar luck. Saturday night, Heaven texts me that she is available if I want to hook up. We agreed on a donation for outcall and after some miscommunication about location, she arrived. All I can say is Wow! She sure is Heaven. Her pics don't do her justice. Beautiful face, amazing little body (great big ass). Great girl, very personable and open to just about anything. A little quiet but very responsive. It was an hour well spent and I'm definitely going back for more. She is on her way to being my ATF.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...8/727626816126
    What rate did she quote you, out of curiosity. I have been having a pretty frustrating time trying to meet up with her. She'll be fairly responsive until we've established a time, and then when I ask her for the address it's crickets. The next day she'll apologize and we'll start over. I'm keeping at it because why not, but I'm kind of starting to feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.

  12. #12850

    Busty Brunette

    This provider caught my eye and wondering if anyone has Intel https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/523859735787.

    Thanks.

    LA.

  13. #12849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Soccer Mom

    Her ads are still up ad were updated Aug 1, so if she is retired then someone else is posting ads for her? Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    It has been reported here that she is and and has decided to retire.

  14. #12848
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay69  [View Original Post]
    Lady J best fuck I ever had hands down. Jodi ranges somewhere between 2nd to 5th on my list depends on her horny level that day. If You need her digits Bob I got you as soon as I can get to my burner Monday.
    Thanks BigJ.

    Yes there has never been anyone come close to Lady J. I had many great times with her. I remember one time she fuck me so hard an long I didn't think I would be able to walk out. I set on the bed started to get dress she said what the fuck you think your doing Grab me an it started all over again. My dick was like a piece of ground sausage when I left. Miss her but glad she is happy out of the business.

  15. #12847

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by GetzMan  [View Original Post]
    Is Soccer Mom back from her uncle's? The activity is recent. Has anybody reached out yet?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/soccer-m...-dayton-930838
    It has been reported here that she is and and has decided to retire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape